Big peds No decay on LA-01

GandalfSzary

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary
Hunting on Equus Ranch

Next event Sutarday 27th January 20:00 MA time

Are you bored? Can't you afford big hunting ? Wanna get global? This time I got something special for you. Generally I look forward to see you there and have much fun and hopefully we will get ATH.

Rules:
1) Team hunt (10-12 person in team max)
2) Team Leader take all
3) No fap
4) No armor
5) Opallo + a101

We are going to hunt close to revival so whenever you die thats ok, we all will do a hundread of times :) Just get back to your team and and help others to kill that monster.

After the event Team Leaders will split loots by number of members who will be till the end.

Place:
Equus Ranch LA-01
We meet at Nate Vally TP where we will form teams and get moving towards LA01

Time:
Saturday 6th January 20:00 MA Time

Duration: probably 1-2 hours (might change whatever participants think is better)

Prices:
1) Any global we get
2) Surprice on ubers face when 10 noobs kill big mob and get paid for it :)
3) The lucky guy will receive 50 peds at the end of event. From members who will participate in the event there will be prize draw.

If you like an idea and you plan to join it please write a post so I could know how many people expect and preapare trustworthy leaders for that time

Last edited:
Finally

At last someone has made another event of that type :yay:
I'm in for sure Mate :cool:
Basically no decay, small amount of ammo needed, and possibility to get big PEDs......that's what I like :D
I would suggest that TT Pistols will be allowed too for people with HG Proffesion ;)

+REP for this event Mate :cool:

Nice event.

Would it be possible to enroll with a complete team? I'd love to get a soc team on this (or if we cannot get a complete team at that time, we might want to team up with another soc or ask some friends).

Dutchie.

Nice event.

Would it be possible to enroll with a complete team? I'd love to get a soc team on this (or if we cannot get a complete team at that time, we might want to team up with another soc or ask some friends).

Dutchie.

Well I am sure that you can bring even 50 people with you but if you want to split the whole loot from all teams Gandalf will give you a designated and trustworthy Team Leader.

He will make the call tho' :)

Just in case anyone is worried about trusting Gandalf....he is the Land Owner of OL-1 :cool:

Last edited:
Nice event.

Dutchie.

Sure mate you can use your own team and hunt with us. Just get a trustworthy leader but in case of a soc that's not an issue I guess :)

p.s. however if you'd like to split loots from all teams the Team Leader is going to be asigned by me...

Last edited:
p.s. however if you'd like to split loots from all teams the Team Leader is going to be asigned by me...

Oops. It wasn't clear to me that it was the intention to split loot over the teams as well. Anyway, I'll do my best to be there tomorrow. Also posted this on our soc's website to see if we can get a team.

A few more questions on the event:
- how much ammo should I bring ?
- how is loot that has a market value dealt with? (for example the ordinary animal hide).
- what if team members are not really actively participating (I'm not planning this, but I do not feel on sharing the loot with people that just tag along)

Dutchie.

I would suggest that TT Pistols will be allowed too for people with HG Proffesion ;)

Ehm.

TT pistol is 1 ammo, opalo is 2 ammo + the decay of the a101
If the loot is distributed evenly, I would expect the costs to be distributed evenly too.

(and if pistol is ok then we could also add tt longblade/shortblade/powerfist/....)

Dutchie.

A few more questions on the event:
- how much ammo should I bring ?
- how is loot that has a market value dealt with? (for example the ordinary animal hide).
- what if team members are not really actively participating (I'm not planning this, but I do not feel on sharing the loot with people that just tag along)

Dutchie.

Good questions.
- I would say 3-5k ammo is going to be more than enough (althoug if you bring less thats OK I will have ammo with me if someone shoots his out).
- loots are going to be dealt at peauction prices.
- well teams are not going to be huge so everyone will see if its member is active or not. Team Leader always can kick off those playing unfair

Ehm.

TT pistol is 1 ammo, opalo is 2 ammo + the decay of the a101
If the loot is distributed evenly, I would expect the costs to be distributed evenly too.

(and if pistol is ok then we could also add tt longblade/shortblade/powerfist/....)

Dutchie.

True I would say the cost should be similar, however if someone use hg we have to find way as well. Therefore similar weapen should be used. I am not great although with pistols so maybe someone could suggest which one is most similar and easy to get.

nice man, im in ... :wtg:

just drop me a PM with the details.

Hell yeah! I love these events! Im in for sure! :D

+rep

sounds like a great event !!
too bad i cant make it :(

but here's a free bump from me :D

great idea i'll be there

I am in sounds like a nice event :)

:cheer:

Trying to arrange a soc team to join in the fun, 1 question though, will TT fists be allowed in the hunting ? Basically, can any tt weapon be used ?

question

Gandalf,

I am not sure I understand the rules correctly! Please help me to clerify it! At the end the team leaders split athe loot whit its own team or with all teams?

regards,

Anathol

OK I decided to change a bit rules because of lots of questions. Loots are going to be distributed only inside its team. You can hunt with any low-end weapon as long as all member of very team use it (same costs). Hope this solves your questions

cheers

This sounds like great fun! I´m so in! =) Could u PM with the final details Gandalf & I´ll b there! :wtg: +rep 2 this one! :D

/jim

Hey Gandalf,

Myself and some other members from my soc and sister soc should be coming along. We will form our own team to keep things easier to manage loot wise (trust etc ..) and we are lookign forward to this event :yay:

Btw, we all have different preferences in weapons, so we thought we would each use our TT weapon of choice and wil do a team rule of damge decides and stack share, which should work out quite farily and be much easier to manage.

Hope this is acceptable to your event and look forward to seeing everyone there !

Apply

Hi Gandalf! I and some of my soc would like to come to your event too!

Regards,

Anathol

This has all the potential for an awesomely fun event :D

Nice event. I'm in :)

Gandalf, Johnny, thanks for the event.
it was big fun!!!

Dutchie.

Back