OLA 32 Information

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
fungy.gif

As from 31st March 2007 OLA32 information will be found on http://www.ola32.com and in the thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61059

Area Summary

The ONLY place in Amethera / Eudoria where the Fungoids can be found in numbers.

OLA32 is located on Amethera with the blue claim tower, revival, fertilizer station and shed positioned near 12740, 31093. At the moment the closest Teleporter is Shinook Jungle at 11513, 26043. Head North from the Teleporter for around 5-7 minutes or make a few hops using a Lesser Teleport Chip.

Tax is currently set as follows:

Hunting: 5.0%
Mining: 3.0%

The area borders of OLA32 are:

North 31466
South 30718
East 14117
West 11370

A map depicting the location of OLA32 is shown below:

ola-32-map.jpg

Resources:

These resources were confirmed to be present by miners who are considered to be reliable.

Gazzurdite (Common)
Durulium
Kanerium
Lysterium
Rugaritz (Very rare with only a couple of finds reported).
Cave Sap (Common)
Garcen Grease
Crude Oil (Common)
Magerian
Typonolic Steam

DNA:

Slot 1 – Fungoid (Set to MAX Numbers spawning - Medium)
Slot 2 - Atrax (Set to Lowest Numbers - Lowest Maturity)
Slot 3 - Atrax (Set to Lowest Numbers - Lowest Maturity)
Slot 4 - Atrax (Set to Lowest Numbers - Lowest Maturity)
Slot 5 – Atrax (Set to Lowest Numbers - Lowest Maturity)
Slot 6 – Foul (Set to Lowest Numbers - Lowest Maturity)

Last edited:
Atrax and Foul on OLA32!

Bump! Please check out OLA32! Cool place for Hunting Medium maturity Atrax and High maturity Foul!

Hunters please check out the large number of Medium Maturity Atrax and Medium Maturity Foul which roam Outback Land Area 32.

See first post on this Thread for Information about OLA32.

If you would like me to increase the Medium Atrax Numbers further with a third and possibly fourth DNA sample then please post a reply in this thread.

Thanks and Happy Hunting / Mining on OLA32! :yay:

Hey Gen,

I will definitely check it out tonight after work.

Looks cool, gratz

Thor

By popular "demand" I've added a Third DNA to OLA32. It now has maximum numbers set for three dna samples - medium maturity together with a maximum number dna sample of foul - medium maturity.

Enjoy! :yay:

Might bang a few peds your way today, Foul and Atrax are a nice mix:)

Small bump for OLA32 - do give us a visit to help reduce the large numbers of Atrax that roam the area. Drop a few probes or bombs to help irrigate the land!

On the atrax, medium means what? like old-guardian maturities?

Heres hoping !!!!

I will go tonight and scope it out . Are you planning to incease the maturity of the foul anytime soon . Yes I like larger foul. And just for me could you sprinkle the area with the globals i am in desparate need !!! ;)

I will go tonight and scope it out . Are you planning to incease the maturity of the foul anytime soon . Yes I like larger foul. And just for me could you sprinkle the area with the globals i am in desparate need !!! ;)

For the moment the Maturity of the Foul will remain as they are. There's the odd Foul Raider lurking about.

You should also consider this event if you are online tomorrow 12:00 Noon GMT till 14:30 GMT.

Details can be found here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52955

As promised !!!

So as I mentioned, I hit your LA Friday night first I was solo then teamed with a Soc mate . No Globals ( you must have missed my request of sprinkling a few around ) . But the Mob maturities surprised me I was expecting lower , but with a little fapping on Trax alpha I made it through . I was very please at the amount of mob and placement . IMHO this is one of the best LA's I have come across , even my soc mate who usually hunts bigger mobs was impressed. Over all the loot was nice on approx 100 ped ammo I received about 225 ped in loot ( that does not include hides paint wool ) just TT loot . So I will be back and bring friends . One other thing thanx for having smaller ammo amounts at the shop keeper I was out and almost broke. so plus rep for the LA

So as I mentioned, I hit your LA Friday night first I was solo then teamed with a Soc mate . No Globals ( you must have missed my request of sprinkling a few around ) . But the Mob maturities surprised me I was expecting lower , but with a little fapping on Trax alpha I made it through . I was very please at the amount of mob and placement . IMHO this is one of the best LA's I have come across , even my soc mate who usually hunts bigger mobs was impressed. Over all the loot was nice on approx 100 ped ammo I received about 225 ped in loot ( that does not include hides paint wool ) just TT loot . So I will be back and bring friends . One other thing thanx for having smaller ammo amounts at the shop keeper I was out and almost broke. so plus rep for the LA

Thanks for the update :D

I will think about increasing the maturity of the Foul but for now they will remain at medium level. I'm glad the loot was good for you. Of course I'd like for the loot to be always good for anyone that visits the LA but this is not something I can control! Sometimes it will be good sometimes it will be bad.

As for the shopkeepers I will always try and restock with 1k - 5k ammos with varying types.

Gen

On the atrax, medium means what? like old-guardian maturities?

FOUR Atrax DNA Samples at maximum numbers Old - Guardian with some Dominants together with ONE Foul DNA sample set to max numbers at a Medium maturity.

Don't forget to check out OLA32!

Don't forget to check out OLA32 with the huge spawn of Atrax (FOUR DNA samples now available) together with one Foul DNA sample.

Fungoid Only - Lower Hunting Tax - Lower Mining Tax

A revamp of the existing creatures on OLA32 was needed as I could see the dramatic drop in huntings / miners.

I've reverted the LA back to a Fungoid only LA (Highest Maturity). As soon as the existing Atrax / Foul have been exterminated, only residue Atrax and Foul will appear.

Due to popular DEMAND the tax has been reduced significantly.

Hunting Tax is now set at 5.0%
Mining Tax is now set at 4.0%

Enjoy!

Genesis

Come play with the Fungoids :D

Well I've just pumped a load of Fertilizer into the station and reduced all the Atrax as much as I could with the Fert I had available... OUCH!

Medium Maturity Fungoids are at Max numbers.

Atrax are all set to 0 numbers and at lowest maturity so you shouldn't get the Atrax Stalker / Prowler heat seeking missle when you're mushroom hunting.

Foul are set to 0 numbers at low maturity.

Still looking for Fungoid Hats if you loot one and want to sell it PM me.

Genesis.

Woooooho! =DD
Now I can hunt them as well, thanks Gen.

Woooooho! =DD
Now I can hunt them as well, thanks Gen.

Let me know how you get on with the Medium Maturity Fungoids (Dominants / Providers / Old Alphas).

When I was in Full Gremlin + 2Cs I could take all of the above without much hassle.

If the odd Atrax stalker / alpha or Fungoid Alpha / Stalker exists post the co-ords and I'll kill it or rather go I'll go and team it! :D

Genesis

Let me know how you get on with the Medium Maturity Fungoids (Dominants / Providers / Old Alphas).

When I was in Full Gremlin + 2Cs I could take all of the above without much hassle.

If the odd Atrax stalker / alpha or Fungoid Alpha / Stalker exists post the co-ords and I'll kill it or rather go I'll go and team it! :D

Genesis

I'm at work at the moment, but perhaps we could team up this afternon? Never killed a Fonguid, I usaly team with Etopia, but we use to hunt weekends so if you whant and can I'ld love to go there hunt. I have max repaired Grem with plates, so hopfully not to mutch problems with them.

Who know, perhaps a hat is comming.

Hugs Caroline.

I'm at work at the moment, but perhaps we could team up this afternon? Never killed a Fonguid, I usaly team with Etopia, but we use to hunt weekends so if you whant and can I'ld love to go there hunt. I have max repaired Grem with plates, so hopfully not to mutch problems with them.

Who know, perhaps a hat is comming.

Hugs Caroline.

I could FAP you for free on OLA32 at the moment but can't shoot a thing as I over it did it a little when I was chasing the ATH manufacturing OA-104s and sold all my Gremlin + plate gear in the process.

When my auctions end I'll grab myself full gremlin and 2cs again then I'll be able to hunt with you or others.

Bit busy today but if you're around this evening pop by Shinook Mobile Unit and add me to your FL for future hunts perhaps. Circa 6:30PM GMT I'm usually there chatting.

Genesis

I could FAP you for free on OLA32 at the moment but can't shoot a thing as I over it did it a little when I was chasing the ATH manufacturing OA-104s and sold all my Gremlin + plate gear in the process.

When my auctions end I'll grab myself full gremlin and 2cs again then I'll be able to hunt with you or others.

Bit busy today but if you're around this evening pop by Shinook Mobile Unit and add me to your FL for future hunts perhaps. Circa 6:30PM GMT I'm usually there chatting.

Genesis

Sounds great, will come by later this evning then. Couldn't miss all your hofs last night. Grats on them, sorry that the ATH didn't appear. But hope you got enoth for an ather try some day.

A revamp of the existing creatures on OLA32 was needed as I could see the dramatic drop in huntings / miners.

I've reverted the LA back to a Fungoid only LA (Highest Maturity). As soon as the existing Atrax / Foul have been exterminated, only residue Atrax and Foul will appear.

Due to popular DEMAND the tax has been reduced significantly.

Hunting Tax is now set at 5.0%
Mining Tax is now set at 4.0%

Enjoy!

Genesis

Please correct me if I am wrong and accept my apologies in advance, but:

Imagine my suprise after using my poor little lesser teleport chip about 6 or 7 times to reach your LA and as soon as I cross the boundry I check the "information" about it and find the mining tax to be set at 10%. Very deceptive of you to get me to go up there. I did not mine or hunt anywhere near your area and immediately TP'ed away and will never return no matter what you change it to. :mad:

Like I said, if I am wrong, I apologize a thousand times. Can anyone else confirm my information or am I just crazy?

Please correct me if I am wrong and accept my apologies in advance, but:

Imagine my suprise after using my poor little lesser teleport chip about 6 or 7 times to reach your LA and as soon as I cross the boundry I check the "information" about it and find the mining tax to be set at 10%. Very deceptive of you to get me to go up there. I did not mine or hunt anywhere near your area and immediately TP'ed away and will never return no matter what you change it to. :mad:

Like I said, if I am wrong, I apologize a thousand times. Can anyone else confirm my information or am I just crazy?

I think you're crazy, the tax is set at 5 % for both Hunting and Mining :D So an increase of 1% for Mining I think.

Back