Insane lag / rubberbanding / misfires at the rig

BruuD

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Ace "BruuD" of Spades
Just logged off at the rig after a "fun" evening PK.
Lag seems to be increased severely this VU.

Been fighting vs. DeadEye for 10 minutes until i ran out of ammo.
We were both heavily rubberbanding and missing at least 95% of the shots.
I had lots of misfires (weapon just not firing, not reloading, but also not able to use).

Archangel tested too, trying to hit us while running and he missed every shot.
Now we are all fair PK'ers, how is it we miss all our shots and are suddenly fighting each other until we run out of ammo ?

Previous VU introduced the great feature wich holds fire until the weapon is taken out of rest, wich was very annoying during PK.
I could adapt to that feature, but this bugs are getting too much...

</whine-mode>

True, I spent 20 peds on you today, and I can imagine you even more :D

True, I spent 20 peds on you today, and I can imagine you even more :D

Yup, alot more and match ended when i ran out of ammo.
We both agreed that it was useless to continue...
Even without ammo i could probably run around fapping until i broke my FAP.

I send a supportcase to MA and i really hope they come with a satisfying reply or i'll be taking offers on some nice equipment and skills.

lol great! i love when updates are this great! It just makes me happy inside! Bah :p

And here I was about to go ballistic on my new ISP for the crappy link. I share your feelings and perception, but not in PVP but hunting.

Mobs get random HP bars, they move around suddenly without logic, sometimes behind you, causing missfires, tamable mobs are hard to kill with melee, most times I kill the mob, and damage inflict lines appear AFTER I loot the mob, or sometimes I double shoot a mob with plasma, no damage, no nothing, then both hits show up. It was a VU lag combined with the "Physix calibration continued this VU"....

Just logged off at the rig after a "fun" evening PK.
Lag seems to be increased severely this VU.

Been fighting vs. DeadEye for 10 minutes until i ran out of ammo.
We were both heavily rubberbanding and missing at least 95% of the shots.
I had lots of misfires (weapon just not firing, not reloading, but also not able to use).

Archangel tested too, trying to hit us while running and he missed every shot.
Now we are all fair PK'ers, how is it we miss all our shots and are suddenly fighting each other until we run out of ammo ?

Previous VU introduced the great feature wich holds fire until the weapon is taken out of rest, wich was very annoying during PK.
I could adapt to that feature, but this bugs are getting too much...

</whine-mode>

:woot:

Time to visit the rig...ubers are noobers again!!!

Nah nah nah nah nah..you cant shoot me...... :sniper: :dodge:

actually that is about right :p i tried out hitting people that were moving in the ring with my vat 100 me, 75 shots a minute... I could not hit a single person that was running around me, there were 8 people in the ring at one time and still nothing up until they stood absolutely still... pretty lame in my opinion, i don't even want to think about hunting until this is resolved

We shall call him (zippo) 'nubby' ! Lol, The first week after a vu is usually crap. Hopefully they will fix it all again with a lil mini update.
Its' pretty clear to most of us that the perceived benifits of the physix engine do NOT outweigh playability. Physix engine, just like 4.5 millions bushes= more lag. I logged in to see if the mod merc was back to its true firing rate, its not. The sound is better but there is still some client lag that prevents full attacks per minute. I saw the same thing you guys did, rubberbanding funky switch lag, mobs going from 1/3 health to full health then back to dead etc etc. Just hang tight, it will get better soon :)

Well, this is encouraging news, lol...

Was thinking of ending my Entropia-break and go kill something today, but now I really don't think that's such a good idea anymore...

Why too when hunting if I press 4 for my fap, it comes up as fap but the gun is still there. Takes about 6 seconds to change by that time I'm dead.

Same for changing back.

=[

lol great! i love when updates are this great! It just makes me happy inside! Bah :p

Hehe, me too!!!!
:yay:

but, anyways, thats pretty stupid....If it were me, I'd be very upset about the whole deal.
:mad:

Yup, alot more and match ended when i ran out of ammo.
We both agreed that it was useless to continue...
Even without ammo i could probably run around fapping until i broke my FAP.

I send a supportcase to MA and i really hope they come with a satisfying reply or i'll be taking offers on some nice equipment and skills.

THANKS Bruud for the donation to the loot pool :D

i think its really strange because pkérs must be MA´s best costumers... spend alot of money and cant win shit.

next VU will be better keep your "shins" up

Back