EF Gifts making - Lend me your help

Jorael

Soul Keeper
Jaeon Jorael Shardoz
Ok people, im the one in charge of making the icons for the gifts. But there's a problem.... Some items are hard to find, and to make those icons i will need the ingame screenshot of the toolbar icon.

So, im asking for your help. If you got a cool and tough to get item like DOA's or V1's, even ML or Cammo's, if you can, take a screen and post it here so i can use it to make the EF gift icon.

What i need is... An icon that has no "keymark" in it. To do it, its very simple. Just drag an icon to any slot on your keyboard (when mapping the quickbars), then drag that icon outside to your screen.

Then, drag some other item into the same keyboard slot you previously used, and it will erase the keymap tagging the previous icon.

example.jpg

Thats what i did here. I first dragged the sword to keyb 8, then dragged the icon out, and then overrid the number 8 slot with a rifle.

So, there are alot of items that already have been made, and im currently looking for rare ones.

If possible, make it a good resolution JPG. Ill do the rest.

There's a thread for wanted gifts, in case you want to post your own suggestions: Wanted EF Gifts

Thx! Jor

Current List of Available icons:

mkii
mkiii
mkiv
mkv
modmkii
mbravo
mtango
opalo

adjm71a2
advancedbrush
axe1x0
axe2x0
axe3x0
beacon
bikakblix
champagne
emiks30
ep40
ff8000m
ff8k
firestorm
focusv
geotrekh45
heatray
impff8k
impm2870
isishl6
loughinscratcher2
loughlinmasher
m2722
m2870
m2870me
m71a2
maddoxiv
mkvme
modbgh
moddar
modmerc
niloticus
nrvblast
prosecutorm15
swinedlx
toxicshot
wormhole

wrench

adpmf213
champagne
cof213
hedocsk80
imk2
loughlinmasher
mbravo
modmerc
mtango
oe105
tpchip

adpmf213
bleacher
cof213
decoyer
flower
md105
mf105
mf211l
mf212l
mf213l
mf214l
mrefiner
oe105
of105
of211l
of212l
of213l
of214l
orefiner
scanner
tpchip
trefiner

Last edited:
you probably already know this, but for weapons, some series like ml and camo use one generic model/icon, so you only need either one or the other, not both.

gl with the hunt! (get it, hunt :D)

eheh :)

Yeah i know that. Fap's and amps and many other items share the same icon.

Im just missing some rare ones, like V1, ML, DOA, Adj Cannon...

Just check the list to see which ones are missing.

If you got it, and have the time to make a screen and post it, please do :)

got u the ml.

jpeg was the best i could do im afraid. i tried to upload it as a bmp to retain the quality (cropped ofc to keep size down), but the forum doesnt accept them.

best i could do im afriad.

This means that non handhelds or skills wont be avalible?
Such as teddys, bunnys and dollies?
(and handbags, lol!)

This means that non handhelds or skills wont be avalible?
Such as teddys, bunnys and dollies?
(and handbags, lol!)

No, it's just easier to make icons from those first.

We will find a way to make small icons for the EFD Store of other items such as clothes, armor etc. once we get all the weapons situated.

Here is a camo jungle, I can tell the difference between this and Zammys ML, but mine has a laser :D

camo.JPG

U prolly got these already... but here ya go:

Image2_220171.jpg

higest possible resolution on jpeg - though downgraded a bit in upload filter...

fireworks_608139.jpg

Grand Fireworks is needed!

icons.jpg

Some more.
From the left: Isis BL 1000, Isis CB5, Viper (Whip), Christmas Fireworks, Hair Stylist toolkit, OreMiner

By the way, we can put actions on hotkeys.. so here is a suggestion, how about making emotes for gifts aswell? I want a "snicker" emote :D

Last edited:
Gota make sure to get these icons on a nice resolution so they dont appear blocky :p

Thx for the help peeps :)

i been kinda busy RL and distracted with EU in spare time, so i haven't had the time to thank you for the help.

so thx again, icons will be added to gift list shortly. :)

I'm a pain i know, but adj m71A2? :silly2:

Should be Adj M61A5 or Mod M71A2 no? ;)

What i need is... An icon that has no "keymark" in it. To do it, its very simple. Just drag an icon to any slot on your keyboard (when mapping the quickbars), then drag that icon outside to your screen.

Then, drag some other item into the same keyboard slot you previously used, and it will erase the keymap tagging the previous icon.

:scratch2: Isn't it just easier to hit "I", "L" (Inventory, Edit) then drag the item anywhere on your screen? Skip the keyboard routine and you have a nice button sans "keymark".

Just curious - do you get compensated for making the icons?

Yes i do. I get EFD.

---
JohnCapital said:
Isn't it just easier to hit "I", "L" (Inventory, Edit) then drag the item anywhere on your screen? Skip the keyboard routine and you have a nice button sans "keymark".

Well spotted. :p

Back