SIRS - Structural Integrity Reinforcement Service

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
index.php

As space development continues and with cargo missions announced by Mindark it becomes an increasing necessity for spacecraft owners to further improve their spaceships security.
Structural Integrity plays a major part in this and can easily take investments of several tens of thousands of peds worth of ressources.
Choosing the right ressource and the best possible engineer will save you thousands of peds as your ship develops.

The following diagram will give you an idea on how much of a difference the above choice will be for you:

index.php

In todays time with gold markups exceeding 210% you can see that other ressources become a very good choice for upgrades as well.
With years of experience in spacecraft upgrades (structural integrity and modules) and space i am your partner in finding the best possible way for you and to make sure you get the most value for your peds.

My fee is a share of the peds that you save by utilizing my service in comparison to the peds you would have spent by choosing a different service or performing the upgrade yourself.
Lets talk to get you started :)

Your partner for Industry Leading Spacecraft Development:
John Black Knight
105 Great Master Vehicle Structural Engineer
SIRS - Structural Integrity Reinforcement Service

Last edited:
This will be highly valued!

Very nice and fair offer. Good luck!

Fabulous venture, I wish you much success! :cool:

A good initiative though I think that it will be more useful to those with less than 20 VSE. For them, the gap between what they can get and what you can get is a full level of SI which is a very useful gain. Its much less useful at higher levels though were the curve flattens out. At 37 VSE I get about 1.5 SI per tt of gold so the savings would be less though probably still useful.

I might suggest to simplify the graph to show "Gold" and "all others" since the other resources are basically overlaid and show no significant difference.

Thanks for doing the tests and making the information public.

A good initiative though I think that it will be more useful to those with less than 20 VSE. For them, the gap between what they can get and what you can get is a full level of SI which is a very useful gain. Its much less useful at higher levels though were the curve flattens out. At 37 VSE I get about 1.5 SI per tt of gold so the savings would be less though probably still useful.

I think though when you are talking about thousands of peds in upgrades, that difference is huge.

Even at a basic 1000 ped tt (2000+ped inc MU%) , a lvl 37 would get around 1500 points
1.5 si points per ped tt. 1000ped ttx 1.5 points = 1500 si points.

Where as a lvl 80 would get closer to 2000 points.
2 si points per ped tt. 1000 ped tt x 2 points = 2000 si points.

So for every 1000 ped tt, you gain close to an additional 500 points at lvl 80 than you would at 37. That's a really big difference for those upgrading.

Or looking at it the other way, for a lvl37 to get 2000 points in SI they would need to spend an extra 340pedtt (700+peds inc MU for gold) to get the same result as a lvl 80.

Lvl 37 1.5 si points per ped tt. 1340 ped tt x 1.5 points = 2010
Lvl 80 2 si points per ped tt. 1000ped tt x 2points = 2000

A lvl 37 has roughly 680ped extra cost for every 2k wanted than a lvl 80 would.

If you want a mere 10ksi, that's an extra cost to you of 3400peds!
680x5

It almost seems to be throwing away peds to be doing it at any less than the top line of the chart :eyecrazy:

Of course that is just the maths, there is the full other optimising toward maximum increases aspect to it which I am sure JBK would explain to potential clients :)

I might suggest to simplify the graph to show "Gold" and "all others" since the other resources are basically overlaid and show no significant difference.

Thanks for doing the tests and making the information public.

Yes that is a good point :)
Someone has already asked where they other values are - hidden underneath each other!

Last edited:

Paying 2ped and gaining 1.5SI is wasting 25% of your money - regardless how tiny your upgrade - im certain noone buys a gun an amp or a spacecraft paying 25% more if it can be avoided :)

Example 1: Privateer
Purchase price 30-40k with no upgrades - im sure everyone would take the one for 30k if available instead of paying 40k.

Alaina gave some great examples in her post above :)

Two more things to keep in mind, we are talking about longterm spacecraft development with many years to come.
The peds spent in upgrades will far exceed the base purchase price of a spacecraft and even if the gain would be just 1% the amount of saved peds would still be huge.
And there is a maximum efficiency as well as a minimum efficiency - the higher up you go in the levelrange the smaller the gap between maximum and minimum efficiency gets.
I do have a vast amount of experience on reading 'waves' in the 'luck factor' that is involved in the upgrade process when the system decides between min and max and i can optimize the average result due to this.

Paying 2ped and gaining 1.5SI is wasting 25% of your money - regardless how tiny your upgrade - im certain noone buys a gun an amp or a spacecraft paying 25% more if it can be avoided :)

Example 1: Privateer
Purchase price 30-40k with no upgrades - im sure everyone would take the one for 30k if available instead of paying 40k.

Alaina gave some great examples in her post above :)

Two more things to keep in mind, we are talking about longterm spacecraft development with many years to come.
The peds spent in upgrades will far exceed the base purchase price of a spacecraft and even if the gain would be just 1% the amount of saved peds would still be huge.
And there is a maximum efficiency as well as a minimum efficiency - the higher up you go in the levelrange the smaller the gap between maximum and minimum efficiency gets.
I do have a vast amount of experience on reading 'waves' in the 'luck factor' that is involved in the upgrade process when the system decides between min and max and i can optimize the average result due to this.

well, I did'nt say its not useful :) Though until the cargo missions come out and we can see how they work, I'm not even sure that its worth upgrading until then. (Though I am nevertheless)

Was already able to help a few spacecraft owners on their upgrades, dont hesitate to contact me and remember:
You can only win from this as my fee is just part of what i save you :D

Gold markup aproaching 300% you certainly dont want to use gold at this markup to prepare for cargo missions.
SIRS is here to help :)

Hopefully not long till the big space update now :D :cool:

Now as 87 Arch Master Vehicle Structural Engineer available to improve your spacecraft.

Supreme Master Vehicle Structural Engineer at your service.

100 Great Master Vehicle Structural Engineer at your service.

Sounds like a interesting venture. Wish you the best of luck with it ! :yay:

Give you a bump :) Still no cargo missions. :mad:

Free Bump. Will be looking to use this service myself.. someday. :yup:

Back