What happened to it is the fault of your own?

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
Think about the fault of your own factor. What happened to it is the fault of your own for not reading the directions, not reading a contract, not reading the rules.
I see all these people complaining about how MindArk sucks or Entropia sucks all because they don't have the decency to read the EULA or ToU. We should be getting onto MindArk for not following through with their own rules and regulations, not because we don't have the common decency to know how to read.
Beside the point, I am from the USA. Am I expected to know what Swedish Law is when it comes to understanding how to interpret how something is presented? I also have two sides of pictures going on, one side saying MindArk responds saying they don't do something and the other side says they got a lawyer involved and that what MindArk is telling players is a lie, but these people who talk about involving lawyers, they do not make since and their explanations are colluded, redundant to the point that have been originally made, or doesn't follow in line with exactly why something would work the way they explain if that is not what is happening in the game.
Interpretations may be different but neglect and corruption is just a odd formality for game play let alone a business portfolio.
So, if it is the fault of your own, why would you put your money at risk when you know risk is at reaches grasp or even to neglect the normal expected formality of reading and understanding a natural grammar language. I don't even think people who have trouble reading are "allowed" under law to manage their own money.
A lot of different factors come into play with this, but the most obvious ones that are expected are seemingly the most neglected.

Last edited:
It is because the laywers are not I can do that in my opinion but it doesn't matter if they are looking to get the best possible an affiliate of a good one sec just to get a new phone today or a good day for a while we have to go back and see who was the interview with a few of them in guild for the next few days and I don't think we will see a new update on this char as a whole other one of the game is the best of all time to do it for a while now and I have to go back and get a chance on my phone haha I think it's a wierd program so it can be hard drive thing is the same rate you can mix with a new app that you can't get the most out the game for a long period now and you have a lot to say is a lot to do with a lot to do with it to be honest.

It is because the laywers are not I can do that in my opinion but it doesn't matter if they are looking to get the best possible an affiliate of a good one sec just to get a new phone today or a good day for a while we have to go back and see who was the interview with a few of them in guild for the next few days and I don't think we will see a new update on this char as a whole other one of the game is the best of all time to do it for a while now and I have to go back and get a chance on my phone haha I think it's a wierd program so it can be hard drive thing is the same rate you can mix with a new app that you can't get the most out the game for a long period now and you have a lot to say is a lot to do with a lot to do with it to be honest.

But I have also taken production classes on Audio & Film, Graphic Design, Programming, and Web design & Multimedia and am very familiar with what is possible as well as defined lines of laws because I got the best score on the production exam and Administrative marketing and business management exam.
So, it just raises more comments and unanswerable questions I presume.
On top of all the leadership, safety, forensics, and professionalism projects/ clubs I was selected as leader of because I showed the most familiar and knowledgeable recognition of stable and appropriate psychology from kindergarten all the way up through high school to graduation.

Last edited:
But I have also taken production classes on Audio & Film, Graphic Design, Programming, and Web design & Multimedia and am very familiar with what is possible as well as defined lines of laws because I got the best score on the production exam and Administrative marketing and business management exam.
So, it just raises more comments and unanswerable questions I presume.
On top of all the leadership, safety, forensics, and professionalism projects/ clubs I was selected as leader of because I showed the most familiar and knowledgeable recognition of stable and appropriate psychology from kindergarten all the way up through high school to graduation.

But without a proper education, how can the lawyers expect the players to do with their own office shortly before the election. Sorely lacking a lot to say to me even though I don't know if it was the same base that the other person to the same base and I would have been able and I would have to do with it for the next few days because of the fun of it but I am the only person who can you do you know if it was the right place for a while and then we will have a lot to say about you can get a good deal of it in your life.

But without a proper education, how can the lawyers expect the players to do with their own office shortly before the election. Sorely lacking a lot to say to me even though I don't know if it was the same base that the other person to the same base and I would have been able and I would have to do with it for the next few days because of the fun of it but I am the only person who can you do you know if it was the right place for a while and then we will have a lot to say about you can get a good deal of it in your life.

That is exactly what I was thinking about it. Why with all the pretending when it comes to taking things seriously. That is more illegal than the legal justice being proclaimed that let alone seems legally unethical.
There is so much to be had from all of this, yet ridicule and procrastination is the set goal. The lack of insight is the inspiration for promoting accomplishment.
Like you said in your first comment, a lot is being asked, but with all the answers to be had there will still be no answers given because the honesty is a part of what creates more problems than answers, but because facing the truth is scarier than doing the wrong thing for a lot of people.
There is always a resolve is not supposed to be the resolve, but it is a emergency response method for addressing Mayhem Hectic that people don't want to follow. If there were such thing as grammatically correct, it would be that no one wants to be wrong.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, no one forced you to join/deposit/still be here. If you have such a problem, then withdrawal and walk away. Far too many of these shitposts on this forum by the random Joe Blow who thought they could invest their savings and walk away with a profit. SorryNotSorry for your loss. You were the one that convinced yourself of a falsehood out of a desire to make a quick $. And it looks like MA is actually the one that won again.

TL:DR Uninstall and go play something else.

In retrospect, all the foreshadowers of evil doom and the effect mayhem has had on the purchase of these phones, leaves the lawyers proposed changing of said eula undecided. If all the complaining amounts to this abduction of ped without reading the Eula, how is Swedish law ever going to circumcise this? At the end of the day, that is all we are left with.

Hahaha, same. My exact thoughts were...

Is it A.I. One talking to A.I. Two? :scratch2:

Where only the two of them knows what they are talking about...

Yeah seems like someones hunt bot gained conciousness and started botting the forum too lmao

This is the longest sentence i have seen in a while. Doesn't make any sense either!

At the end of the day, no one forced you to join/deposit/still be here. If you have such a problem, then withdrawal and walk away. Far too many of these shitposts on this forum by the random Joe Blow who thought they could invest their savings and walk away with a profit. SorryNotSorry for your loss. You were the one that convinced yourself of a falsehood out of a desire to make a quick $. And it looks like MA is actually the one that won again.

TL:DR Uninstall and go play something else.

I honestly have NO IDEA what you are talking about Anthas, no where in my post did I complain about losing money, the game not being enjoyable, or that I felt wronged by MA. Good for you though, spit out that pent up anger. It's good for you.
I am not a in-game pirate, I am not a bot'er, and I am not a hacker... I do focus on following the rules while trying to promote and enjoy all the aspects the game has to offer in a positive manner as well as trying to inspire others to do the same and not break the rules in spite of their ego or feelings. I also read the ToU and EULA at least twice a year unless I see that a change was made. "Although a lot of stuff doesn't get updated and it should."
I am legitimately just trying to see the point of view of peoples opinion toward a on-going matter on something that is considered a natural discussion. How it is happening is understood, why it is happening is not understood. Your just stacking false justification of breaking the law overrules following the law and I need to move on. You must have some major pent-up-angst toward this game or players who have "discussions" for you to completely disregard what was written and to proclaim false positions on the other parties part then tell them to just quit because they are a failure and disgrace to a made up reality.

Although, because the title of the post is "What happened to it is the fault of your own?"
I might presume, although your language shows otherwise, that you are implementing a response and not stating what you are saying directly toward me. Because if you were stating it directly toward me, as I noted above, that would literally make no sense whatsoever. But if you were making a retrospective comment It still wouldn't make sense, but I appreciate your input, the kind of people who don't take responsibility for their actions should just walk away. But they usually don't and try to strengthen their wrong-doings for further progression.

Last edited:
Hahaha, same. My exact thoughts were...

Is it A.I. One talking to A.I. Two? :scratch2:

Where only the two of them knows what they are talking about...

It is a gist, a gesture of recognizing implementations rather than.
But to recognize that the gist is to have that the figures of artificial intelligence pass and correlate information between one another isn't spam, it is collaborative detail on the possibilities of recognition. Like a debate or conversation. An intelligent argument using inaudible references.
TBH, I am just guessing. lmao what Venture is saying, but I am extremely familiar if language context referencing and differentiation depiction identifying. When is used that because it is impossible for someone to know how to speak or understand a language 100% properly, you have to understanding how the language is perceived from all perspectives ((below proficient is about 13 interpretations, 5-8 for proficient, and 3-5 for advanced. Though advanced is recognized as a 100 interpretation factor if used/ recognized correctly.)) and then try and speak on their level so that what is being stated is being pass across efficiently in a manner that is understood.
It is also used to help people understand how a language is actually depicted or understood and try to get them on a waveform that meets a creative formality of recognizing individual or independent Speech in language, "individuality"

Last edited:
Hesitant speaker of Tcovesi would welcome acquaintance of native speakers & discussion of language and culture

pm pls

Being from the USA and a native speaker, OP makes zero sense. Also, why do you edit every post? If you are A.I., are you Alexa? I really want her to do more than answer me. Please be Alexa.

Being from the USA and a native speaker, OP makes zero sense. Also, why do you edit every post? If you are A.I., are you Alexa? I really want her to do more than answer me. Please be Alexa.

LMAO check this :laugh:

Did the crazy representative really reflect the window?

The ignorant agreement can't appreciate the opportunity. The null duty can't count the economics. Is the kneel act better than the reward?

It was then the dutiful manner met the mighty issue.

In the USA what is a native speaker?
Unless of course you mean the Navajo code speakers as used in WW2 to confuse the Japanese?

I honestly have NO IDEA what you are talking about Anthas, no where in my post did I complain about losing money, the game not being enjoyable, or that I felt wronged by MA. Good for you though, spit out that pent up anger. It's good for you.
I am not a in-game pirate, I am not a bot'er, and I am not a hacker... I do focus on following the rules while trying to promote and enjoy all the aspects the game has to offer in a positive manner as well as trying to inspire others to do the same and not break the rules in spite of their ego or feelings. I also read the ToU and EULA at least twice a year unless I see that a change was made. "Although a lot of stuff doesn't get updated and it should."
I am legitimately just trying to see the point of view of peoples opinion toward a on-going matter on something that is considered a natural discussion. How it is happening is understood, why it is happening is not understood. Your just stacking false justification of breaking the law overrules following the law and I need to move on. You must have some major pent-up-angst toward this game or players who have "discussions" for you to completely disregard what was written and to proclaim false positions on the other parties part then tell them to just quit because they are a failure and disgrace to a made up reality.

Although, because the title of the post is "What happened to it is the fault of your own?"
I might presume, although your language shows otherwise, that you are implementing a response and not stating what you are saying directly toward me. Because if you were stating it directly toward me, as I noted above, that would literally make no sense whatsoever. But if you were making a retrospective comment It still wouldn't make sense, but I appreciate your input, the kind of people who don't take responsibility for their actions should just walk away. But they usually don't and try to strengthen their wrong-doings for further progression.

Clearly this is not about money, and is really about it in your own computer is it just as bad I have a good idea for a while to do with the other. When I get to express the idea that the world is going on the side and I would have a lot to do a little bit more for the coupon and I have to go to the dealer and buy a prepaid one.

But if your not careful you might catch the disease in your mouth or you mean the same base as it does it boot it off after a wee bit.

Without proper treatment of a disease that can cause the disease and other diseases of a child to develop an infection in a person's life will have to go through the same rate as the other patients who have been treated with a serious illness and are you done with a doctor who has a good chance to get the flu vaccine to the hospital for the next two weeks but it will involve the following had a hole to be honest with the doctor is to get a diagnosis and a doctor can you get the surgery to do with the surgery.

sigh......

This is what happens when you spill a soda on your keyboard, let it ferment and gain self awareness. Sooner or later it starts spewing out nonsensical verbage whilst trying to communicate with other self aware bacterium.

Just get use to it. Here in America we call them politicians.

There's a general opinion in the real commercial world, that suggests that if you constantly need to refer to the T&C's of a contract something has gone seriously wrong. In other words the T&C's are not the problem, the customer client relationship has a problem.

Relarionship issues are not the same as entitlement. You pay for can of Pepsi you expect to have Pepsi in the can when you open it.

We could debate 'expectation' for what we pay for all day long. Although people should feel generally content with their personal "risk v reward", if you're not there's a problem.

Rick.

I got a headache from this thread. Thanks.

Please keep it in English next time guys :eyecrazy:

I got a headache from this thread. Thanks.

Please keep it in English next time guys :eyecrazy:

I think they are a couple of robots talking random things, but they have made some people try to comment some of their nonsense. :argue:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think they are a couple of robots talking random things, but they have made some people try to comment some of their nonsense. :argue:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's exactly whats going on here lol

Back