morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
bootedfromhalloweenmayhem.jpg

Here's the short clip of it happening at Cat 2

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506390088

Each stage consists of 10 phases. On phases 3, 6 and 9 there will be a capture point that must be reached within 45 seconds, and held for 15 seconds. Failing hold the capture point ends the instance.

Dying, disconnecting or leaving will end the instance. Score will be recorded at the moment of disconnect/death.

I held it and didn't die.

Original Event for quick reference.

Last edited:
Happened to.me twice now. I gave up. Survival event is bugged for many players.

Damn really. I wonder how many people this affected.

Thanks for uploading. Sucks for people using L high tier guns etc hoping to compete and others wasting time and peds both.

Well. You need to hold the checkpoint for 15s. Since you haven't the mission window open you won't see how many seconds are left. Once the checkpoint spawns you got a maximum of 45 seconds to get there, else you won't be able to hold it for 15s. Watch your video again and stop the time with your smartphone…

Well. You need to hold the checkpoint for 15s. Since you haven't the mission window open you won't see how many seconds are left. Once the checkpoint spawns you got a maximum of 45 seconds to get there, else you won't be able to hold it for 15s. Watch your video again and stop the time with your smartphone…

The video starts when the checkpoint spawned (see text at center top of screen). The Checkpoint disappeared at about 36s in (after I stood in it)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506367673
^ Full video there if you are interested (only valid for 2 weeks)

The video starts when the checkpoint spawned (see text at center top of screen). The Checkpoint disappeared at about 36s in (after I stood in it)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506367673
^ Full video there if you are interested (only valid for 2 weeks)

Then it is strange indeed. It wasn't obvious in the shorter Video since you have the mission window minimized.

Affected here too. So many attempts, including my best one at 1h 21min, all thwarted by a random kick from the instance... Support sent, no fix expected.

Same here, Can't get past stage 4 on the second tier now @16 mins in (ofc right around the time i've eaten a fresh neuro a). as soon as the survival ticker hits 100% sets it to fail and ends the instance.

This is not during a capture round.

Definitely not taking any damage when it ends, even with a crit, or multiple mobs I am not at much risk anyhow.

Just finished all my Survival Mayhem runs without any issues. I was looking for a very very quiet server / Region to do so.. Maybe that helps?

This happened about 5 times at the same point in the instance (Wave 1, First capture).

I took a video of the glitch.

I was able to get the glitch to go away, at least at this particular point in the instance, by relogging
EDIT: Nevermind just had it happen again..

Looks like I might not be able to run survival this time...so much for the peds I put in to tiering my gun in preparation LOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ZS9bqkBXg

Last edited:
Also failed at same point in practice mode...awesome sauce

wait...didn't they tell you. i guess beta testing is secret now.

Have you tried remaining in the checkpoint zone until the entire 60 seconds has passed instead of moving out of it after only the required 15 seconds? You shouldn't have to do that but maybe that would work.

Have you tried remaining in the checkpoint zone until the entire 60 seconds has passed instead of moving out of it after only the required 15 seconds? You shouldn't have to do that but maybe that would work.

Tried this, did not work.

Also made sure to kill a mindless one and get contribution to 100%, also did not matter.

:(

Just a hunch, I think this might be caused by the phase timer completing and checking if the survive mission AND the capture mission are successful. It doesn't seem like the survive timer completes, and might cause the phase check after timer to fail...

The % ticks up by 1.66% per tick. At the end, it ticks directly from 96.7% to fail, as the phase timer (this timer only exists for the capture stages) ticks to zero.

So it might be checking both items are successful at the end of the stage, but since the survive time hadn't end, that causes a failure of the stage.

Summarize:

So the survive timer ticks to 96.7% at 1 second left in phase.
Survive timer ticks to 98.3% at 0 second left in phase, and immediately fails when the phase checks to see if both survival and capture point conditions are met.

The survive condition shouldn't be part of this check, as it should just always be checked upon death...

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ZS9bqkBXg

Zoomed in view of clock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63WHVUg_4Aw

The two clocks should tick at the same amount of time, but if you watch the video at about 2:43 seconds as phase 3 is about to start, and watch the two timers, you'll notice they start to not tick at the same time...and the survive timer ends up losing about 1 second over the entire 1 minute period.

Edit: Realized maybe survival phase is not on the same timer as the phase timer, but either way, the survival phase timer not finishing before the phase timer might be triggering the failure.

Last edited:
i gave up on survival after like 8 tries was kicked at different times tho from like 2 mins to 21,40 i think my best time was so far

From my experience, after 40 tries, at each stage if you dont do better time than best time you already have, it will kick you after that stage (flag one)

Again, from my experience

I am not computer geek but I can tell you its computer related.I suspect graphic card related but don't put your money on that.
My new pc doesn't let me pass 3:21 minutes mark, 4th wave doesn't trigger.
I tried all tricks in the book , restart, repair, refix laungher (all options on and off) , reboot modem, wifi , restart pc , etc.None of them worked.
I had to remove dust from my old pc and worked like a charm first try.amd graphic card.
I know it might not help you but it is what it is.

From my experience, after 40 tries, at each stage if you dont do better time than best time you already have, it will kick you after that stage (flag one)

Again, from my experience

This doesn't even make sense...

I am not computer geek but I can tell you its computer related.I suspect graphic card related but don't put your money on that.
I tried all tricks in the book , restart, repair, refix laungher (all options on and off) , reboot modem, wifi , restart pc , etc.None of them worked.
I had to remove dust from my old pc and worked like a charm first try.amd graphic card.

hmmm maybe when I get a chance for a 2nd try might do that

Mayhem is a complete joke.

The developers and management are complete idiots.

Worst dev team on the planet.

Nothing like sitting in 11th place and unable to even try to place without wasted pills and time, despite investing in supremacy UL for survival.

Yes I was trolling Junkman, cause its fun and hes a good rivalry/competition, I quit 1 min after his time to get him to go again. Little did I realize I would not be able to try and best whatever he came up with.

Your devs suck....Please sell your product to more competent people, something I have been hoping for for years now....the only true hope for this game.

The difference between video cards is a code optimization problem. There is no possible way that this is the fault of our hardware. Only the code. I refuse to go out and try different hardware in 2019 to match a code standard that's been in effect for a decade. If they cannot keep up to date with the ever changing hardware configurations every other dev seems to overcome just fine, they should not even be in software, and have a problem.

I mean really what Messi is saying is that they cannot even run on a new computer at this point.

Last edited:
7 times tonight I've been kicked out after phase 3. They need to fix this and extend survival.

Last edited:
I want refund 937 peds just for the pills i lost do i have to mention the rest ...... i got kicked out 3 times at 50 mins,8 times total..............................................................................

P.S.

I played on best possible PC so its not the computer

FWIW, I finally got past phase 3, this time I tried letting the arrival bubble time out before I started the instance. I have no idea if that's what finally got it to not kick me out.

7 times tonight I've been kicked out after phase 3. They need to fix this and extend survival.

Agreed, I tried about a dozen times only to get failed and kicked out of the instance every single time straight after phase 3 was successfully completed, thinking I was going nuts trying to figure out what I did wrong! For me it always ended at around 6m 34s 226ms.

Refreshing AMD video driver solved the issue for me, today i was able to go past phase 3, and just got kicked when i died.
Ofc not sure if this was the reason, but the 2 thing changed is the day, and the refresh of video driver, one of them was the solution.

Back