Locked accounts

Status
witchhunt.jpg

That`s exactly, what i would do. Occasionally buy normal amps and stream some runs to
have some alibi or just fanbois protecting me.

But i`m not saying, Strash went this road.

What alibi against dev's logs? Strash even managed to profit (but funny small, kinda 90 peds) from that run.

Do you get special kicks out of seeing other people suffer? You do know he could be totally innocent, right?

The amp 0 tt screenshot someone posted was very likely unrelated to this other exploit issue.

Would you apologize to him if he gets unlocked?

infact yes, it brings me great pleasure when i see criminals that stole from me being brought to justice.

I am aware he could be innocent, but if we remember that he didnt consider the VTOL bug an exploit, even after responses from MA were posted by forumers here, he was still claiming he had done nothing wrong.

now you tell me, why should I make an appology to someone that stole from me, maybe i should drop my pants down as well and bend? get fucking real :loco:

to me, you constantly defending him (even though he exploited the VTOL bug, meaning he also stole from you, maybe he appologized:makelove: to you and its all cool ya?:dunno:), only suggests you are man his caliber, supporting the shit he does.

infact yes, it brings me great pleasure when i see criminals that stole from me being brought to justice.

I am aware he could be innocent, but if we remember that he didnt consider the VTOL bug an exploit, even after responses from MA were posted by forumers here, he was still claiming he had done nothing wrong.

now you tell me, why should I make an appology to someone that stole from me, maybe i should drop my pants down as well and bend? get fucking real :loco:

to me, you constantly defending him (even though he exploited the VTOL bug, meaning he also stole from you, maybe he appologized:makelove: to you and its all cool ya?:dunno:), only suggests you are man his caliber, supporting the shit he does.

More one day and i keep out...
The difference between real mans and regular kind man is in the power to apply a fair justice for everyone...

Thankz Mikas nad many for support ...

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=162415

just stating the obvious.

no ranked player starts hoffing like crazy....

strange how this one only got active after the lock

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=146354
the second one could be normal after a depo ,but the dates are funny , but the first one imo is an alt , from a locked player

this is getting sicker by the day, thanks for keeping an eye out + rep

Last edited:
I found this interesting... Looks like a guy that quit the same time as Piotrek got locked, started back up 2 days ago and is killing it... maybe a coincidence of course...

as far as mary, you never know... Im hearing youve exploited a bug before, so you have the mentality, but i cant draw conclusions. Here is something interesting though.
Straight from the EULA about banned/terminated accounts:

The following terms referred to in this paragraph will have the following meaning:

Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means that the Account is purged and that You will no longer be able to retrieve its contents or to re-activate it to access Entropia Universe. Purging the Account means that, when applicable, all skills will be deleted, any estate deeds will be transferred back to MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner and the virtual objects on the Account will be exchanged for their Trade Terminal (TT) value. The aggregated value will be added to the balance on the PED Card connected to Your Account for You to withdraw if exceeding the minimal withdrawal limit of 1 000 PED. Any pending transactions involving a Terminated Account will be revoked.

It seems as though Mary realized she was doomed, hoped to sell a few things to stack the ped card literally the day before everyone got banned. Things including supreme and domes and 100's of 1000's of peds worth in items in the spur of the moment because of 'personal reasons'. Than she goes on to ask the admin to close her thread because she got banned, 1 day later, and than the next day admits to MA locking her because she exploited... but what does MA know... they are only the creator and all seeing eye of EU . Funny irony too... Piotrek commented on her sales thread...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/......-Dome-2-Supremacy-SGA-and-Doa-strikehammer

Everyone who hofs is exploiting now?

No.

Migotka is according to a search on forums, Mary Jane's girlfriend.

Piotrek is the forum name for one of the top suspicious accounts that has been locked.

So its not exactly strange if people draw attention to HOF-ing activity from such accounts.

No.

Piotrek is the forum name for one of the top suspicious accounts that has been locked.

So its not exactly strange if people draw attention to HOF-ing activity from such accounts.

Fair enough

No.

wonder if its the same person behind iimigotkaii avatar ?

Last edited:
It seems as though Mary realized she was doomed, hoped to sell a few things to stack the ped card literally the day before everyone got banned.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/......-Dome-2-Supremacy-SGA-and-Doa-strikehammer

C`mon Spider.

So you`re saying MJ had some strange vision about what was going to happen in the future? Really ?:)

Also, I personally believe his selling threads were related to Hell being released. I believe he started his sales after that happened and he felt disappointed with the investment. I believe many dome selling threads popped after Hell was released.

I also know for a fact that MJ was in talks with Naomi to buy his hangar shortly before Hell happened, so he wanted to invest further at that point. After Hell was released, circumstances changed, he lost faith in the system, felt ripped off and probably decided to cash out and put the money to work elsewhere.

I found this interesting... Looks like a guy that quit the same time as Piotrek got locked, started back up 2 days ago and is killing it... maybe a coincidence of course...

as far as mary, you never know... Im hearing youve exploited a bug before, so you have the mentality, but i cant draw conclusions. Here is something interesting though.
Straight from the EULA about banned/terminated accounts:

The following terms referred to in this paragraph will have the following meaning:

Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means that the Account is purged and that You will no longer be able to retrieve its contents or to re-activate it to access Entropia Universe. Purging the Account means that, when applicable, all skills will be deleted, any estate deeds will be transferred back to MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner and the virtual objects on the Account will be exchanged for their Trade Terminal (TT) value. The aggregated value will be added to the balance on the PED Card connected to Your Account for You to withdraw if exceeding the minimal withdrawal limit of 1 000 PED. Any pending transactions involving a Terminated Account will be revoked.

It seems as though Mary realized she was doomed, hoped to sell a few things to stack the ped card literally the day before everyone got banned. Things including supreme and domes and 100's of 1000's of peds worth in items in the spur of the moment because of 'personal reasons'. Than she goes on to ask the admin to close her thread because she got banned, 1 day later, and than the next day admits to MA locking her because she exploited... but what does MA know... they are only the creator and all seeing eye of EU . Funny irony too... Piotrek commented on her sales thread...

I dont need to prove nothing for nobody but sometimes people is insane ....

Here is the pictures of my future wife allready pregnant 4 months :yay:

Piotrek is Polish name for Peter :) my name is also Piotrek in Real Life so this can be a pure coincidence ;)

Acussion people inocent without fundamentation and just in BS theorys and coincidense make them a losers and someone GOD never forgett...

No.

Which means the lock MJ got this time may only be due to "bad tax" received and the question if he was inolved in this matter in any way whatsoever.

Acussion people inocent without fundamentation and just in BS theorys and coincidense make them a losers and someone GOD never forgett...

MA locked you guys, not us. I have a feeling MA is pretty soulless, so God isn't going to help you much. Please don't keep bring your family into this, I expect that from a coward before he is taken out back.

As for Strash, I hope he's clean. Good guy except for the accusations.

I don't know whats going on but if someones guilty, hang em and lets move on.

Look in your heart! Look in your heart!
What heart? :handgun:

but atm the thing that is really worring is that it seems the bug still exists and so the same mobsters can still use it either creating new accounts or using old multiple accounts.

the upper one is MJs imaginary GF

the lower one is probably one of the banned players double account

I see that you can`t get a point across without insulting, suggesting sexual intercourse and imaginary girl friends.

So you`re aware that he could be innocent and yet you`re so very sure about him being guilty. Don`t you see a contradiction there?

but if we remember that he didnt consider the VTOL bug an exploit, even after responses from MA were posted by forumers here, he was still claiming he had done nothing wrong.
I believe this is subject for another topic. What is or isn`t or should be considered an exploit and the gravity of such actions is different story.

The damage done to the economy by such a huge scale is insane. It is clear that they stole money from each and every one of us. they should be all locked.

The problem for me is more with Mindark. How can you have such a bug that drains the economy and you know nothing about?

At least have the common sense to check each account that gets a loot over 5k and see how clean it is. And do that every week, if not each day. It is time consuming. But I think those guys did more than 1million dollars damage with that exploit. So it would have been cheaper to have a person checking aberrations in system. The fact that MA had no reaction sooner, worries me.

That and the fact that since they started doing it at large scale our return was reduced.

but atm the thing that is really worring is that it seems the bug still exists and so the same mobsters can still use it either creating new accounts or using old multiple accounts.

Ditto as i have the same concerns, also anyone notice some bans on PCF from ppl who mention the exploit before.

"puts on foil hat"

Piotrek is Polish name for Peter :) my name is also Piotrek in Real Life so this can be a pure coincidence ;)

very true!

but after all this shit i dont believe in coincidences and point at the date the referred ava started to hof like crazy.

as for MJ selling the dome because of hell hoppening. well u can ask all my soc m8ts but it was exactly what i was expecting that would happen. ND would sell CND and open a new one in his new planet. so obvious. i told u so bout that MJ.

Piotrek Sqnik Mumia is my socmate rofl.
Today he decided to drop some larger amps on CND

Burn the witches, idiots.

C`mon Spider.

So you`re saying MJ had some strange vision about what was going to happen in the future? Really ?:)

Also, I personally believe his selling threads were related to Hell being released. I believe he started his sales after that happened and he felt disappointed with the investment. I believe many dome selling threads popped after Hell was released.

I also know for a fact that MJ was in talks with Naomi to buy his hangar shortly before Hell happened, so he wanted to invest further at that point. After Hell was released, circumstances changed, he lost faith in the system, felt ripped off and probably decided to cash out and put the money to work elsewhere.

Yes, saying all these things are related is just plain paranoid and delusional. The dome sale after Hell came out is something that should not really be all that hard for anybody to figure out.

Fair enough. If it is a common name (something I don't suppose the rest of us can really be expected to know), then some avatar with the name of Piotrek is indeed far less suspicious ocurrence. Still, timing and the similarity in names is still enough to ask who that person is and highlight it.

Which means the lock MJ got this time may only be due to "bad tax" received and the question if he was inolved in this matter in any way whatsoever.

We simply don't know. If Mary Jane posted less about how he has been grieviously hurt by the lock (its lock after all until there has been an email saying its a ban) I'm sure there would be less speculation. He is fueling a lot of it himself. We don't even know if "bad taxes" can cause this or if he is locked due to trades. Or for that matter dodgy mining issues.

I'm sorry, who are you that we should take your word, that because somebody is in your society, they are obviously not somebody else's avatar too and obviously not a troublemaker? And by the way, your society is listed as "none".

i will burn the witches. as far as im concerned ill put all my energy in finding every single one of the cheaters since i lost confidence in playing the game because of these idiots that think that can get away with it.

may i ask u fool. how well do u know ur soc m8?

Status
Back