apartments - items limits

soothsayer

Prowler
Society
Beauty Technician
soothsayer sooth carey
I own an apartment of which costs me 10 peds a months but yet it can only hold 200 items yet the storage can hold a lot more and we dont pay for that.

I know that other apartments can hold more but surly if we pay for storage we should be able to hold more than basic storage, which is also easier to get too then running back to your apartment.

at least the basic apartment should hold the same amount as the storage and then each apartment next in size should be able too hold more.

I think this i fair.

you should also be able to allow certain people to be able to drop or take items in your flat through a trusted FL or access list.

for something we pay for we dont get many options.

my 2pec.

Yeah, I noticed that, I guess it's just a luxury thing afterall...

The Appartment should be able to hold more than the storage, afterall the storage is really just a container...

- Nightwolf

True, the apartment system lack a lot of features to make it more usefull. I have one, I usually run there once a month to pay the rent, look around, sit in my armchair, check the values of my art etc, nothing more.. Actually rather useless IMO.

it's a little crazy owning an apartment. just a place too show off your expensive item if anything.. they need too add more reasons too own an apartment, other wise the furniture and other house items are not really needed.

Items on shelf should not be added too the item count allowing more things then too be added too the apartment, so any number of items on a shelf allways equal too a single item. and teh same goes for any type of displays

what happened too customizable wall paper and rooms, going by an old EU video i saw, show the house being a rather customizable place.. I think MA forgot too add this update

Apartaman item limit is very low.

Now in storage 500 is the item limit, but over 300 it takes ages to load for me.

From the begining I have a mid size apt for storage mostly.

Later I bought another lar(G)e one, to turn it to a display/ society event place.
I just put down a few tables to build a stage... added 10-12 chairs... few shelves... and my armor sets on display.
The apartman still looks half empty but itemlimit already hit.

Also would be nice to turn storage boxes openable without the need of picking them up (like storage).

(duh.. this post sounds like if there were no other more serious problems with PE :D :whiner: )

The Appartment should be able to hold more than the storage, afterall the storage is really just a container...

No it's not it's a small teleporter for items from a bigger storage somewhere ;) if you check when you use it you will see the white teleportation globe :rolleyes:

I would think an apartment should hold more than storage.

A shelf full of storage boxes can hold an amazing amount of stuff in an organized manner, and stuff inside boxes doesn't count towards the apartment total item count. :)

I wouldn't mind more stoage in the apartments without having to resort to boxes though!

AG

I do not own an appartment but I do agree it should have a larger stockhold than the to all accesible blue storage.

NOTE TO MA :

In this thread we do NOT and I repeat "do not" mean we want the normal storage reduced so that appartments hold more items than the storage !!

Ty for your understanding ;)

Gr

Castro

NOTE TO MA :

In this thread we do NOT and I repeat "do not" mean we want the normal storage reduced so that appartments hold more items than the storage !!

Ty for your understanding ;)

Gr

Castro

agree with that for sure.. apartment should be the same as or bigger than storage for the smaller apartment then

MA need too add more flexibility in most area and give us option of which we can be creative with.

all need to send supports to ma regarding this issue..sending mine later,

Castro - --- my xfire doesn't record my online stats correctly..um maybe i need to reinstall xfire..

Last edited:
you should also be able to allow certain people to be able to drop or take items in your flat through a trusted FL or access list.

I agree, and think this would be a welcomed feature but MA cant even trust ppl not to be scammed by ppl they dont know. Why create more work for MA's support when they can just avoided it in the first place.

for something we pay for we dont get many options.

Thats to allow for more options you have to pay for latter ;)

Back