Make furniture in to containers sort of...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Make it so that items sitting on shelves, tables, tron towers, l-quent sideboards, etc. are items inside of that table, shelf, etc. and the furniture is acting as a container... Maybe give each container about 20 item slots to hold...This way more items could be put in to shops and apartments since the container items would be helping to conserve item points. This way the furniture industry might actually be useful. This way stuff hanging on manniquens are sellable. This way blueprints inside of books can be sold and the book only using one item slot in the shop... this way estate owners will be happy. This way the places to live in game that can be purchased actually have more potential then they currently do and probably would be used more... To offset the effect on shopkeepers, increase shopkeeper slots from 20 to 40, or at the very least let what the shopkeeper is wearing be able to be sold similar to the manniquens through this change... that way shopkeepers hold 20 items inside, and 7 outside.

Last edited:
I fully agree

I agree, besides it'd give a bit more of purpose to these items that, to be honest, stand somewhat useless for most. Though I really doubt MA will be making any substancial changes regading how they work by now... :(

increase the item point of an SK for sure, i wouldn't change the wearables though.

I like the idea otherwise.

Back