can we have mail boxes at estate?

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
When mindark makes houses with cld, I was wondering if you could make it so I can mail packages. Maybe like cash on demand. Would be nice to send items to society mates and they can go home and check their box.

technically already exists, well sort of... shopkeeper in an estated marked as private with friends on friend list allowed inside to use that sk.

When mindark makes houses with cld, I was wondering if you could make it so I can mail packages. Maybe like cash on demand. Would be nice to send items to society mates and they can go home and check their box.

Yes. This should be implemented, as a standard feature to the estate.

When are they coming, by the way?

There as a thread ages ago that I find anymore that suggested adding mailboxes to all in-game apartments and estates to add value and functionality to owning and using them. I remember there being a fair bit of support at the time for it but nothing ever came of it. I'll do some more searching and see if I can dig it up.

By the time MA implement the CLD estates, it will be technically possible to mail physical objects via internet. Yes, I have high expectations for the year 2050 :yup:

By the time MA implement the CLD estates, it will be technically possible to mail physical objects via internet. Yes, I have high expectations for the year 2050 :yup:
All bow down before your new leader - Amazon's drone army

Two points against this suggestion

1) Estates already exist.

2) Only CLD holders with 9 or more CLD would be able to use the mail system.

How about we just add them to estates as a whole, or charge a fee to use the mail system at a terminal if you do not have an estate? Why tie this to CLD?

Back