Suggestion: Enable proper spawns for Iron missions

Robotek

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Botek Robotek Jura
Hi, for example, Why are steelbird spawns shut down bigger ones are in crater but rare, lower gen. are non existant. Only in events? Since you are going to reset my iron mission counter, now I am supposed to keep track on events to start shooting them, some of us do have real life...

Please make proper spawns for all the mobs (spread lvls evenly) that are in Iron Missions, thank you.

Cheers,
Robo:smoke:

Same happend to rext ... was hunting them @ Naval station triton with very nice spawns there.

Suddenly after a update there are only a few mobs left and I can only find them om taxed LA's so I stopped hunting them completely.

Let's make this game an even more mindless than it already is :D

I agree with Jhereg, we don't want or need everything to be too easy otherwise we risk terminal boredom. But I do agree some mobs have become almost impossible and MA should address that.
Possible compromise is make some of them seasonal, or appear sometimes at different locations and perhaps different maturity, before returning to original spawn, we can then have the spawns but also a bit of fun locating them and tracking the where and when.

Let's make this game an even more mindless than it already is :D

What does It take to search for mobs? Time and some fuel.

And a big brain challenge for some apparently.:D

What does It take to search for mobs? Time and some fuel.

And a big brain challenge for some apparently.:D

Oh I'm so sorry, you don't understand how scarcity and difficulty hunting mobs due to density/location might contribute to differences in markup for certain mobs.

Not to mention desirability of certain LAs/DNAs.

At least some of us use our brains.

Oh I'm so sorry, you don't understand how scarcity and difficulty hunting mobs due to density/location might contribute to differences in markup for certain mobs.

Not to mention desirability of certain LAs/DNAs.

At least some of us use our brains.

Well, I agree that It could damage income on some LA`s. The owners will survive thou, MA should enable better/easier spawns for the "grace" period only.

The markup is long time gone on most stackables, so dunno what u cryin about.

Its about the mission counter that will get reset and the players that will loose their investment with time and ammo, If the spawns are low or in some cases close to non-existant. That is way bigger problem than your worries about markup and LA owners revenue.

Cheers,
Robo

Back