FYI: Targeted Pirate Blockade Planet Calypso

Status

Spacejanitor

Prowler
The apropriate authorities have been notified. This is tantamount to terrorism in a virtual realm.

PC-Trolls and Ingame-pirate, ergo,,,troll-pirates, have set up a 24/7 blackade around Caly Space targetting one specific indevidual and his Starfinder XIII. They patrol and attack in groups of quads.

The attempt is obvious, to bully, harrass, rob and overall sabotage of gaming, for one person. ( Im pretty sure I am not the first targeted person like this.)

You fucked up this time. You are being exposed, more by your own actions abusing the game-platform for petty-tyranny.

Pirates have been camping Calypso SS for years. It started long before you acquired your privateer.

They shoot at pretty much everyone except ships known to have too high SI to bother.

Typically they shoot you down once and then let you go - unless you start talking dirty which you likely did.

So the solution is - ignore, repair and carry on.

Pirates have been camping Calypso SS for years. It started long before you acquired your privateer.

They shoot at pretty much everyone except ships known to have too high SI to bother.

Typically they shoot you down once and then let you go - unless you start talking dirty which you likely did.

So the solution is - ignore, repair and carry on.

Cant add more to this.

Dont "flatter" yourself by thinking it's just you.
I think nearly everybody as experienced a death in space once.

And if they did this, as you describe, just for you, well, I'd be extremely flattered!!
All the efforts they take to mess with you.
In that case, taunt them, play with them.
It's a fact that space is lawless. Same as other PVP areas.
You can dislike that but just accept that, like the rest of us.

It's your own choice to be a victim!

Cant add more to this.

Dont "flatter" yourself by thinking it's just you.
I think nearly everybody as experienced a death in space once.

And if they did this, as you describe, just for you, well, I'd be extremely flattered!!
All the efforts they take to mess with you.
In that case, taunt them, play with them.
It's a fact that space is lawless. Same as other PVP areas.
You can dislike that but just accept that, like the rest of us.

It's your own choice to be a victim!

Uhmm...youre a piece of work arent you huh?

ITS NOT A ONCE ONLY SHOOT AND ROB NOW AND THEN, ITS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME CONSTANTLY, DAILY AND NEVER CEASING. F-OFF WITH THE SUPERIOR KNOW IT ALL AND MY WORD IS LAW CRAP. YOU SPEAK LIKE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I GO THROUGH, BUT YOU DONT, NOT ONE SINGLE TIME WERE YOU THERE RIGHT BY MY SIDE TO KNOW. WTF?????? ( YEAH ITS TARGETTED, SINGLED OUT, BULLIED, HARRASED AND BERRATED.)

(I have witnesses to this ingame, who can testify to the facts and have been actually seeing whats going on for days now.) Pfffft yeah, your words here trump everyhing I experience. sounds legit LOL Constantlly insulting me in my posts to make me out as a liar or a moron. I shoot straight. I will insult you to your face. Not with others where you cannot hear it.

Last edited:
What Haruto Rat said. Believe it or not, you are not in the center of the universe this time either.

I was in space last night and read your, mildly put, highly offensive language about their families and what not in space travel chat channel. Disgusting to see and probably more deserving of a report than their supposed behavior, to be honest. Friends to me had seen you do this before as well, no surprise the pirates started to enjoy killing you. You brought this on yourself.

What Haruto Rat said. Believe it or not, you are not in the center of the universe this time either.

I was in space last night and read your, mildly put, highly offensive language about their families and what not in space travel chat channel. Disgusting to see and probably more deserving of a report than their supposed behavior, to be honest. Friends to me had seen you do this before as well, no surprise the pirates started to enjoy killing you. You brought this on yourself.

Twisting it out of context and quite relentless too. What have you to hide or cover quick hmmmmm?

Its not about me, your right. But the " troll-irates" sure made it about me. Go figure lol So its on!!!:yay:

Twisting it out of context and quite relentless too. What have you to hide or cover quick hmmmmm?

Its not about me, your right. But the " troll-irates" sure made it about me. Go figure lol So its on!!!:yay:

Like Donkey Kong? coz we clocked that...

^^

Dude, its part of game, its not "bully, harrass, rob and overall sabotage of gaming",
its just your attitude maybe, if you got problem hire mechanics and gunners!

Guys his signature says it all I think we need to nurture this one... or find a padded room...

ITS NOT A ONCE ONLY SHOOT AND ROB NOW AND THEN, ITS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME CONSTANTLY, DAILY AND NEVER CEASING. F-OFF WITH THE SUPERIOR KNOW IT ALL AND MY WORD IS LAW CRAP. YOU SPEAK LIKE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I GO THROUGH, BUT YOU DONT, NOT ONE SINGLE TIME WERE YOU THERE RIGHT BY MY SIDE TO KNOW. WTF?????? ( YEAH ITS TARGETTED, SINGLED OUT, BULLIED, HARRASED AND BERRATED.)

(I have witnesses to this ingame, who can testify to the facts and have been actually seeing whats going on for days now.) Pfffft yeah, your words here trump everyhing I experience. sounds legit LOL Constantlly insulting me in my posts to make me out as a liar or a moron. I shoot straight. I will insult you to your face. Not with others where you cannot hear it.

Now mister, are you using CAPS at me? :scratch2:
Just tone down. If you would try to listen more (read better), you would see I'm mostly out here to help you!
Trying to keep you aboard while you're madly hanging out the doors of this speeding train you jumped on kicking everybody who is trying to drag you back in!
Did you just say to me " F-OFF WITH THE SUPERIOR KNOW IT ALL AND MY WORD IS LAW CRAP"??
When did I ever "Pfffft yeah, your words here trump everyhing I experience. sounds legit LOL Constantlly insulting me in my posts to make me out as a liar or a moron."

Please take your money were your mouth is and quote me my words!

If you cant, Ill take this as an overheated reaction coming forth from your frustration to others. SO, this time I wont take it personal and give you the advantage of the doubt.

But let me tell you, I dont personally know you, but I do appreciate all people trying to do things in entropia. Hence I'm at your side, but I also have my limits to my understanding and patience.

Now, stop the freaking attacks on everybody, and be a fucking man for once instead of this whining baby you're turning into!

Dude, its part of game, its not "bully, harrass, rob and overall sabotage of gaming",
its just your attitude maybe, if you got problem hire mechanics and gunners!

Even done that, had some good dogfights too with my quad and co-pilot on Porcupine, out of sheer anger and frustration. But the blockade is seriously targeted at me and my ship. im not a liar. Please do not try and make me out as one. i am not a pirate and pirates are thieves who also lie and speak not the truth. They will post here to defend themselves and their own kind or try and hide whats actually going on.

They have had this power for years and have learned to exploit it to thier own ends in a very, very bad way. It has direct effect on the economy and serious investors targetted by certain gamers. It is in the game-hosts best intrest to take steps and do something.

Why is this guy still alowed to post on this forum? I was trying to keep silent in the last 4 threads he participated, but now its too much. People come to this forum to exchange opinions, not to read posts by a lunatic.

Last edited:
No defence is required.

We shoot everybody. your not special... but you most certainly are one of our most profitable people of late... please try not to get yourself band we need your loot.

your not in some kind of blockade... you move freely through space after we check your pockets... if you want to be blockaded keep going the way your going... then you will see what a blockade is.

So they're targeting your privateer? Those things have happened to people before, and it will happen again...
The only important thing is, what will you do about it?
If you calm down and think it over, there's lot of things you can do.
The fun part is... just imagine if you come out of this on top? ;) Can you do it? Who knows. Guess, you'll find it out.

Either way, remember to have fun while doing it. Cheers!

No defence is required.

We shoot everybody. your not special... but you most certainly are one of our most profitable people of late... please try not to get yourself band we need your loot.

your not in some kind of blockade... you move freely through space after we check your pockets... if you want to be blockaded keep going the way your going... then you will see what a blockade is.

so theyre targetting you cus you keep taking loot over and over? :laugh:

No defence is required.

lol, well I think it would be more profitable to just post some items on auction if you want his peds :tongue2:

*Sorry Spacejanitor, couldnt resist this little joke. Seriously hope you can take it like a man!

To get at the Game-Host Mindark. Players with money, are targeted in game, for bullying and harrasment, with the goal to cause harm, to the overall financial health, of the virtual economy. Not to mention lots of grief, and displeasure experienced by the targetted victims.

This goes down in history, where a group of "Troll-Irates", brought an entire RCE, to complete ruin, through the exploitation and abuse of power, to virtually kill, rob and steal from players.

Very clever and well thought out long term strategy if I have to say so myself. Not infaliable though.

Last edited:

Perfectly within context. Previously this thread was all about your side of the coin which, if anything, certainly could be called out of context.

I have nothing to do with pirates and would (like many others) prefer travel between planets to be non-pvp. But that's a different topic.

To get at the Game-Host Mindark. Players with money are targeted in game for byllying and harrasment with the goal to cause harm to the overall financial health of the virtual economy.

This goes down in history, where a group of "Troll-Irates", brought and entire RCE, to complete ruin, through the exploitation and abuse of power, to virtually kill, rob and steal from players.

Very clever and well thought out long term strategy if I have to say so myself. Not infaliable though.

Ok, I give up.

You just cant stop, can you?
You just keep on bashing. Lashing out blindly to any in your path.
And then wondering why people give you so much resistance.

You just keep thinking everything revolves around you, dont you?
Wake up! This game isnt called "Spacejanitors Universe".

Are we actually playing the same game? Because I dont recognize anything you write about Entropia.
Sure, there are some bullies, as you have in any game.
But the more attention you give them, the stronger they will become.

Do yourself a favour, stop typing.
Enjoy the universe.

To get at the Game-Host Mindark. Players with money are targeted in game for bullying and harrasment with the goal to cause harm to the overall financial health of the virtual economy.

This goes down in history, where a group of "Troll-Irates", brought and entire RCE, to complete ruin, through the exploitation and abuse of power, to virtually kill, rob and steal from players.

The whole idea of space is to create a divide between planets... the reason it is PVP is to make it High Risk to move loot from one planet to another, I think the original intent was to try and create difference Market Prices on One Planet to another.... if your not "Very clever" to work this out it is by design
Exploitation and abuse of power? good one.
Virtually kill... this occurs in places of PVP do you know what PVP means ? Player Vs Player... you enter, your putting yourself in this environment no one else. don't like your experience in do so? don't do it again? how hard can it be?

Anyhow your not special we will kill you again just like the next soul to turn up in space.

The bloody idea of space pirates does not have to be removed. But certain implimentations can be done to prevent the exploitation and ubuse of freedoms granted to pirates.

There is something like "OVERKILL" . Know what it means? Its done to send a nasty message on a platform like this. The message was received.

And I dont give a shit if you dont like the reply.

Here is my quick bit of advice to you..

Don't want to be targeted at Caly SS anymore? Increase the SI on your ship and don't carry loot on you..

Best way to get off the NVE's target list is to have them lose money shooting you down all the time. Then you are actually the winner since you get all those free repair and pilot skills!

Oh, and stop yelling at them after they shoot you down. Your comments about what you want to do to their mothers and sisters is a bit disgusting. Try thanking them for the skills or just keeping your mouth shut.

Here is my quick bit of advice to you..

Don't want to be targeted at Caly SS anymore? Increase the SI on your ship and don't carry loot on you..

Best way to get off the NVE's target list is to have them lose money shooting you down all the time. Then you are actually the winner since you get all those free repair and pilot skills!

Oh, and stop yelling at them after they shoot you down. Your comments about what you want to do to their mothers and sisters is a bit disgusting. Try thanking them for the skills or just keeping your mouth shut.
Also, perhaps try logging in at crazy hours on days when no silly pirate is going to be logged in. In almost every adventure I've had in space travelling between my apartments on different planets, I've never been shot down except once, and that was just because I was crazy enough that day to be logged in in Calypso space on a busy weekend... Not sure what part of the world you are in, but there are definitely hours when pirates take a nap in the real world from time to time.

You bring your case to the forum, and yet you attack every single person that tries to give you advice.

Maybe it would just be better for you to write it in your diary, if you dont want replies.

Yes well... Seems we can already see which way the scales of fate will tilt.

This fight you had taken on can not be won alone. To win this battle you'd need a team. Repairers, pilots, people who're ready to help you and support you and work as a team.

By shouting and cursing at people who wish you well you're scaring everybody away.
Thus, you fail the test. Prolly didn't even understand what the test was all about...

O well, for some people it takes a while before they learn.
Better luck next time! :cool:

"Whether people talk about me for good or bad, it does not matter.
The bottom line is that they talk about me."

Why you guys waste your time answering ?..

You dont tell me what to do. i dont care for your condicending attatude, What I do with my SHIP and SI is none of your business.

You can rob me and laugh at me in my face here , because the game allows you to. But you dont have the balls to do exactly the same to a old veteran IRL, becaue you know, you will see permanent blackness in less than 5 secs flat!!!!

You certainly have no empathy and to be expected from sociopaths and psychopaths. Have you ever been robber? How did it make you feel when it happened?

See, herein lies your problem. Another lash to an innocent poster.
That what you do best.

he gave you an ADVICE!!
AN ADVICE FFS!!!

He didnt tell you what to do. He was far from being condescending.
And yes, what you do with your ship is your business.

Also, I dont think he was the one robbing nor will he ever.

He does have empathy since he cares to help you with advice, and so far the only sociopath and psychopath seems to be you.

"Dont use bad language, because there are children playing." BUT ITS OKAY TO TEACH THEM TO KILL AND STEAL BY EXAMPLES, THE MOST POWERFULL TEACHING TOOL????? FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!!:eyecrazy:

If you are remotelly a responsible parent, you would not allow your young children to play this game and certainly NOT as a pirate in Entropia for F-sakes!!! At least not untill age 17.:wise:

Did you know this game is 18+ to play?

Status
Back