Investment Opportunity: BIG Industries l Acquisition Group

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
BIG Industries
Acquisition Group

After trying my hand at a variety of business related area's here in EU including Event Management, Trade & Consignment, and Promotional Services as well as a few other hair brained ideas, I have decided to start focusing on larger scale property acquisition in collaboration with investors.

Concept:
These investments will typically be oriented towards properties that accrue a revenue stream through taxes like Land Areas, Domes, and whatever else may come. I will be structuring investment opportunity in the form of shares typically ranging from 10-50K Peds each. This is to allow those that may not have the coin to secure many of the revenue streams available in EU on their own to invest, but also to minimize the number of shareholders for each property acquisition. Investors may purchase more than one share if they choose to. Investors will be able to sell their shares independently if they wish to as well. Investment opportunities will be posted when available in this thread, investor information will of course be kept in confidence.

Experience:
I have dealt closely with many property owners over the past two years that I have ran my event management business in EU, and thus have learned much about what management of land entails. I feel confident in my abilities to asses the potential values and returns in property acquisition due to this experience.

Management:
I will personally manage all properties acquired through this group, provide screenshots and spreadsheets to all shareholders on a monthly basis along with their monthly dividends. Potential events, upgrades or other cost related items related to these investments will be relayed to all shareholders and require the approval of everyone to move forward.

I have been a highly active participant in EU for three years now, during this period of time I feel I have proven my good nature, and shown as much as one can in this period of time that I am a trustworthy person to do business with. I would encourage anyone who may have dealt with me in the past to offer their honest opinion of my character in this thread.

Questions:
With anything like this, I assume there will be questions. Details specific to property acquisitions will be given only to serious perspective shareholders, and will be done so in confidence. General questions about the group, or myself of course are more than welcome in this thread. I will post relevant Q & A into the second post of this thread as necessary.

Current Investments:

None at this time

Last edited:
q&a

- Will you give those involved your own personal information, including name, address, etc?

I will gladly provide enough information for people who invest in me to know who I am. It's good you bring this up though, because it really is irreverent and I'll explain here in the thread as I have to PMs from potential investors already.
I was scammed for over 12k peds myself last year due to misplaced trust, I tracked down the guy, I know his name, his place of employment, his address which you would think would be enough to pursue legal action after the police would request the necessary info from chat logs etc. from MA to prove my case. In US law at least, this is viewed as a civil matter, and I would have to fly to HIM and pursue civil legal action on my own accord, the authorities will have no involvement. This is something everyone should know, and I am not in the business of sugar coating even though I'm sure my statement here will deter potential investors. This is a trust thing when it's all said and done, and this is why I have waited to start this until I felt I had sufficiently proven myself to be trustworthy amongst many in the community.

- What 'backup plan' do you have in case you are in a car wreck tomorrow and end up in a situation where you'll never be able to log in again? Does that involve sharing your name or password with someone in case of your demise? Have you talked with MA about if that plan is 'legal' in terms of tou and eula?

I am a married man with 3 children. My wife is well aware of everything I do here in EU, and if I were to be so unfortunate as to keel over tomorrow, she knows enough about EU to handle my postmortem affairs here.

- Will you do a buyback program and what are the details on that?

The short answer is no. As I stated in the OP, Investors will be free to sell their shares if they choose to. OP also notes that I will not collect investments until ALL shares are claimed, at which point they would all be collected and the property would be purchased.

- What, if anything, do you have in your plans in case one of your investors passes away or whatever, and become unable to ask for the peds back later on? Can they give you a 'back up' avatar name of their friends or family in case they can't be found by you after x amount of time or whatever?

Investors are free to approve other recipients for their dividends or ownership of their shares if they choose to do so.

- What plans do you have to make good on the payments if you end up getting banned?

The threat of being banned is a non issue, as I operate within the EULA. However if MA decided to keep the assets of my account on a whim one day, I would do what I could with what means I have to assist those who had placed their trust in me.

Last edited:
hmm that is an interesting opportunity for sure. I won´t participiate in this particular dome investment. However that is just because I believe that 350k for a FOMA dome is waaaay overpriced. Once an investment opportunity with max 20-25kPED pops up I´ll seriously consider it. I´ll make sure to read the QA you post atm before I ask my own questions. ;)
Oh it seems the empty QA post was a while ago. :p

hmm that is an interesting opportunity for sure. I won´t participiate in this particular dome investment. However that is just because I believe that 350k for a FOMA dome is waaaay overpriced. Once an investment opportunity with max 20-25kPED pops up I´ll seriously consider it. I´ll make sure to read the QA you post atm before I ask my own questions. ;)
Oh it seems the empty QA post was a while ago. :p

Appreciate the optimism and support m8. I will be posting some other options as I see opportunities arise. As for q&a I was mainly reserving the spot for once some questions of relevance hit this thread as a quick reference for all to avoid running through all posts.

Cheers m8

I have been a highly active participant in EU for three years now, during this period of time I feel I have proven my good nature, and shown as much as one can in this period of time that I am a trustworthy person to do business with. I would encourage anyone who may have dealt with me in the past to offer their honest opinion of my character in this thread.

When it comes to social aspects of EU i am a headhunter. I am looking for heads that are useful. Well "useful" can be many things and the use usually turns out in a short talk. I still remember that day when i met Blast in Swamp Camp. He was sick of sweating. In a 15 minutes talk he convinced me that he, under the right circumstances, can be a very useful guy, so i picked him up from the sweaty grounds.

There was another szene i still can remember, it happened like 1 or 2 days later when he wrote in the socchat: "Lol i just made 40ped out 20 in the last hour" I have to admit that at this point i became greedy. It was a great risk what i did back then, but i conviced my young society to invest in this guy. And we raised 10k ped for him. Well we had great plans in the beginning. Let Blast trade for 1-2years, buy a LA or 3 and such things. Too many of us ran out of ped too quickly, so he paid us out after i think it was 6 months with a 44% margin. I had my own ideas about trading, i bought ores on CND and wanted Blast to do the same, but he didnt. Nooo he went to like each and everys important person in EU and started small businesses, supplied crafters, bought their tools and weapons, he founded BIG Industries, got that shop and 1 year later he was one of the most important traders and land promoters in EU and he still is.

My uppermost respect! I am really happy i found him first and not you :D

Good luck in your new EU venture m8 :thumbup:
Knowing first hand the time and effort you already put in to your existing successful EU businesses as well as your reliability and honesty this one will take off in no time :yup:

Interesting idea, and I'll vouch that my dealings with you in the past show me that you are fairly trustworthy...

However, in light of some of the recent investment fund type of scams,
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...opia-soc-shareholder-program.html#post2576726

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...5-R-amp-R-Fund&p=820872&viewfull=1#post820872
Version-3.gif

and then there was that scam that ended up not being a scam where one of the leaders of the NBK was trading with other folks money, then fried his computer and left the game for about a year with other folk's peds on his account for all that time, never logging in while the computer was down to hand those peds back, even though he had some friends that lived nearby that play Entropia a lot and could have probably borrowed their computer a few hours to make some trades to handle all of that a lot quicker then he did, but chose not to...

and in light of you have admitted, at least to me, that you got some sort of an auto chat thingy going on, and were looking for beta testers for that untrustworthy thing....

- Will you give those involved your own personal information, including name, address, etc?
- What 'backup plan' do you have in case you are in a car wreck tomorrow and end up in a situation where you'll never be able to log in again? Does that involve sharing your name or password with someone in case of your demise? Have you talked with MA about if that plan is 'legal' in terms of tou and eula?
- Will you do a buyback program and what are the details on that? Entropia Investment Fund started with a buyback program where they'd give back all peds to those invested in 90 days but they had to keep peds in the system for 90 days, etc.... that promise died the minute they bought an estate since markup value on estates is not guaranteed like tt value is.
- What, if anything, do you have in your plans in case one of your investors passes away or whatever, and become unable to ask for the peds back later on? Can they give you a 'back up' avatar name of their friends or family in case they can't be found by you after x amount of time or whatever?
- Do you plan to use that auto chat program to promote various things related to this, which may lead those 'beta testers' to get banned, etc?
- What plans do you have to make good on the payments if you end up getting banned?

and in light of you have admitted, at least to me, that you got some sort of an auto chat thingy going on, and were looking for beta testers for that untrustworthy thing....

I wouldn't call this an untrustworthy thing... it was a simple text tool that potentially would automatically paste text into the trade chat to make trade/advertisement messages easier for folks that spend a lot of time doing that. This was something that was discussed amongst myself and the guy that would make the program, he contacted MA to see if we would be allowed to use this under the EULA after they had a chance to analyze it. They expressed that they could not approve this as it could potentially be an annoyance to the rest of the population, and thus we were not able to move forward with this project. I have not, and do not violate the EULA which I know quite well (real money involved, understanding the rules of the game is extremely important).

I will gladly provide enough information for people who invest in me to know who I am. It's good you bring this up though, because it really is irreverent and I'll explain here in the thread as I have to PMs from potential investors already.
I was scammed for over 12k peds myself last year due to misplaced trust, I tracked down the guy, I know his name, his place of employment, his address which you would think would be enough to pursue legal action after the police would request the necessary info from chat logs etc. from MA to prove my case. In US law at least, this is viewed as a civil matter, and I would have to fly to HIM and pursue civil legal action on my own accord, the authorities will have no involvement. This is something everyone should know, and I am not in the business of sugar coating even though I'm sure my statement here will deter potential investors. This is a trust thing when it's all said and done, and this is why I have waited to start this until I felt I had sufficiently proven myself to be trustworthy amongst many in the community.

I am a married man with 3 children. My wife is well aware of everything I do here in EU, and if I were to be so unfortunate as to keel over tomorrow, she knows enough about EU to handle my postmortem affairs here.

- Will you do a buyback program and what are the details on that?

The short answer is no. As I stated in the OP, Investors will be free to sell their shares if they choose to. OP also notes that I will not collect investments until ALL shares are claimed, at which point they would all be collected and the property would be purchased.

Investors are free to approve other recipients for their dividends or ownership of their shares if they choose to do so.

- Do you plan to use that auto chat program to promote various things related to this, which may lead those 'beta testers' to get banned, etc?

Already addressed, since this idea was disapproved by MA after request, the short answer would be no.

The threat of being banned is a non issue, as I operate within the EULA. However if MA decided to keep the assets of my account on a whim one day, I would do what I could with what means I have to assist those who had placed their trust in me.

My uppermost respect! I am really happy i found him first and not you :D

Much thanks Par, appreciate your support and guidance as I've learned to find my way here :)

Good luck in your new EU venture m8 :thumbup:
Knowing first hand the time and effort you already put in to your existing successful EU businesses as well as your reliability and honesty this one will take off in no time :yup:

Thanks m8, appreciate your support!

Thanks for the quick replies. Will definitely be on the lookout for more investment opportunities with you in the future as my ped balance allows. ;)

Sorry to hear about the 12k loss. Hopefully that all gets sorted out.

Thanks for the quick replies. Will definitely be on the lookout for more investment opportunities with you in the future as my ped balance allows. ;)

Sorry to hear about the 12k loss. Hopefully that all gets sorted out.

Thanks m8, I truly appreciate the fact that though you are a friend, you do not bias yourself to a proposal of this gravity. Your questions and analysis of the situation are greatly appreciated. As for the loss, I take it as a lesson, expensive one, but I have a much greater understanding of the implications of what I propose here and how I operate in general in EU now.

I like the idea and might make an investment but first i am going to need pictures of your kids and the names of their schools before for I hand over any ped to you.

I like the idea and might make an investment but first i am going to need pictures of your kids and the names of their schools before for I hand over any ped to you.

LOL, wouldn't make me a very good father now would it ;) Oh and if you really want to see my kids, my wife and kids were on the news this morning, county is making us get rid of our chickens cause our property is too small :p

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/

believe is on page two, "back yard chickens!"

LOL, wouldn't make me a very good father now would it ;) Oh and if you really want to see my kids, my wife and kids were on the news this morning, county is making us get rid of our chickens cause our property is too small :p

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/

believe is on page two, "back yard chickens!"

Hey Blastoise, I'm very sorry to hear that the man is messing with your chickens and I hope that you are eventually allowed to raise your own food!

Furthermore, for those interested, I have known Blastoise for about 3 years now and he has always been a stand-up guy; if I had the ped, I personally would invest.

Hey Blastoise, I'm very sorry to hear that the man is messing with your chickens and I hope that you are eventually allowed to raise your own food!

Furthermore, for those interested, I have known Blastoise for about 3 years now and he has always been a stand-up guy; if I had the ped, I personally would invest.

Thanks m8 :)

We have our first shareholder, shareholder information is of course confidential however I will keep OP updated with how many shares are still available.

Sounds like a great idea!

As for trusting Blast, he is 100% trustworthy. He has been promoting my OLA for awhile now and I prepay the monetary prizes for the month and hand over hundreds/thousands of ped in other prizes to distribute to the winners. I have never lost a single pec and sometimes he even puts the prize money up himself if we have had a hard time meeting up in game!

Thanks Blast and GL with this venture! :)

Sue would probably take your chickens for you.... She has a huge yard and has some already.

As for your venture, I would gladly invest if you need someone to fill out those shares. I'm holding off on some stuff I've been waiting to come up. I do know you to be trust worthy and I don't know if I would want to invest the time to handle many share holders as the return and headache can be a tough part of handling it. However I think if anyone could do it, you would be that person. Anyhow you have my blessing. Just make sure your investors understand that ultimately the inherent risk is in Mind Ark itself, and there continuation of policies as well as the continuation of the game as we know it~

Salty~

I hope you can make enough to buy a chicken licence :D

Shareholder bump!

just wanted to say i have dealt with meculus for a long time, he still manage my shop ectually :), so well, if trust is the issue, well i trusted him with quite large sums and he never scamed :)

good guy! ;) and a good idea

Investor bump!!

If I was a rich man...

if i had the peds i think this looks like exactly what i would want to invest in :) good luck with and here is a free bump ;)

Investor bump

Is this thing still going on?

Is this thing still going on?

my attentions been focused elsewhere for a while, so for the time being, no, for the future, may kick it back into gear, i'll post in this thread if/when that happens.

my attentions been focused elsewhere for a while, so for the time being, no, for the future, may kick it back into gear, i'll post in this thread if/when that happens.

so you bought all of those LA's yourself or is there already an investment group in place for now?

Angel

so you bought all of those LA's yourself or is there already an investment group in place for now?

Angel

I have a core group of investors that my attention is focused on currently, so essentially, this idea did happen, however my attention being focused on that, and I'm not pursuing more currently.

Back