Help: Cheap high efficiency

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
What is the cheapest highest efficiency weapon currently available?
Itemlevel/dps doesn't matter al all

Let's say for 1k ped?

Last edited:
If your concern is efficiency alone but not dpp, overamping may work wonders.

I'm not saying it's the way to go though. :cool:

Overamping produces copious amounts of shrapnel lol.

adjusted boiga + trauma 6 gives you 65% eff, over 3dpp eco and decent dps for less than 1k ped. And if you use trauma 4 instead of 6 the whole combo costs less than 500 ped.

I've been doing very good with this combo. FFA1 Kerbs even.

;)

Archon's Sword with Trauma 4 amp has 68.4% efficiency at 3.026 dpp. By adding Trauma 6 and sacrificing a bit of dpp due to overamping you can have 69.2% efficiency at 2.979 dpp.

Excluding FEN/Mayhem and the 2 unique blades, Archon got the highest efficiency among UL SIB weapons.

Just throwing this out there - have you considered L items? Like a LR-40 FEN (L)? They run about 150%

Archon's Sword with Trauma 4 amp has 68.4% efficiency at 3.026 dpp. By adding Trauma 6 and sacrificing a bit of dpp due to overamping you can have 69.2% efficiency at 2.979 dpp.

Excluding FEN/Mayhem and the 2 unique blades, Archon got the highest efficiency among UL SIB weapons.

My name is Captain Jack and I approve this message.

long journey to intuition day-24

unknown.png

unknown.png

almost 70% effi with(L)amp:ahh:

Intuition so called ..:whisper:

i say crazy you say love me, proves im crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

wait a second... I thought this ancient Greece swords like this and philosophers sword couldn't be amped. When did that change?

wait a second... I thought this ancient Greece swords like this and philosophers sword couldn't be amped. When did that change?

Quite a while ago. Only problem with those swords is you have to repair them every 10 minutes.

To add to Xens post. Every melee weapon can now be Amped so not only them but all the RT axes, Toulan melee weapons etc.

Now the question is can we just get Armatrix Melee amps already!!! Not sure what is taking so long. I want a 60 dmg melee amp. (also to use shrapnel on my amp)

Cost lil more... Ecotron e15 + A105improved that fits rly well is high Eff combo (cant tell % atm but its high for the price) !

It changed sortly after loot 2.0, once dpp was untangled from TT returns

Archon sword + lvl 4 amp goes to 68.4 efficiency and a littlebit above 3 dpp
Costs for shure more than 1k but the Extra is worth it big time specialy since ur able to put both amps on it

Yes it does got a little tt but i cant complain about that u culd also runn a field repair tool

I beleave theyr price will rise once majority of players Figure out that it Takes both amps

Archon sword + lvl 4 amp goes to 68.4 efficiency and a littlebit above 3 dpp
Costs for shure more than 1k but the Extra is worth it big time specialy since ur able to put both amps on it

Yes it does got a little tt but i cant complain about that u culd also runn a field repair tool

I beleave theyr price will rise once majority of players Figure out that it Takes both amps

what you mean it takes both amps?

Is that normal, can you do that with ranged weapons or other melee weapon's too?
Ranged amps are actual amps, they have their own damage. But M-Matrix amps only add effects, so guess it's normal and intended and anyway works like that since the beginning. There are also durability amps that work like that.

I think Archon's high dpp quickly stops matter once you start adding high markup (L) stuff onto it, but it's just my personal aversion for burning (L) stuff for everyday grind (and Archon is definitely an everyday, non-event tool).

Last edited:
imp m2870 is literally the BEST option for the price and i'm amazed these pistols are still under 20k... you can find onefor 14-15k if you look hard enough

(i don't have one)

imp m2870 is literally the BEST option for the price and i'm amazed these pistols are still under 20k... you can find onefor 14-15k if you look hard enough

OP asked for SIB + 1k

I agree that the i2870 is a great gun but... non-sib+20k. At this point why not an imk2 or mm

OP asked for SIB + 1k

I agree that the i2870 is a great gun but... non-sib+20k. At this point why not an imk2 or mm
i ignored OPs post for a reason. if $100 is your budget for a UL weapon, don't bother buying one at all... you'll have a better overall gameplay experience with L

The very big problem of archon (and every non fen melee) is shrapnel.

The very big problem of archon (and every non fen melee) is shrapnel.

That’s actually what makes it a good weapon for miners. If I ever have shrapnel/UA, I don’t want it used up hunting, I’d rather it go into mining. It’s less of a confounding factor for me that way for keeping my mining and hunting costs separate.

That wouldn’t be the case if weapons used UA last instead of first, but there are some niches for all decay weapons.

That wouldn’t be the case if weapons used UA last instead of first, but there are some niches for all decay weapons.

If you use normal ammo, keep your weapon equipped, and then convert shrap to UA you will use up your normal ammo first.

(Actually, it seems not intended and is inconvenient, too. UI shows UA, however the counter does not move while you′re shooting. You′re using up normal ammo and cannot see that. I personally want to use UA first and only fall back on the normal ammo I bring along as an emergency supply. More then once I just forgot to unequip and re-equip my weapon, wasn′t concious that I had already used up all normal ammo and then got stuck on a mob with UA running out and no back-up to finish the kill... :( )

Last edited:
Marber bravo adjusted with a beta mayhem amp, mine is tier 4 and it will shoot a lot of medium mobs that drop dead on the floor in front of your feet.
158 m range, 48 dps if you have some faster reload tools. (original 22.2 reload which is quite slow, but you get used to it) 3.019 dpp, 65% eff.
It will cost 1000 ped for a higher tier one, lower tier ones are around 850 ped.

Back