NOOBs be Warned!

Faustian

Old No. 7
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Faustian Faust Dok
There are items that ppl try to sell in auction which can be purchsed at a TT.
Not always the TT your use to seeing in containers, but special ones.
Like clothes and weapons.
In Ithica, Hades, and Jason Center there are Armor traders, Weapons traders and Clothier traders.
Check these places first before buying anything from auction like black pants and shirts! Or A3 Punishers MK1 which can be purchsed from Weapons Traders.
Also there are Feffoid traders that sell Enblade 3.
This map shows the locations of the Feffoid Traders, no you cannot kill them.
They stand next to a tent.
http://www.entropedia.com/img/pe-calypso-60.jpg

Good post, I always hated the people that did that crap in the auction. :mad:

ZarathustrA said:
Good post, I always hated the people that did that crap in the auction. :mad:

I just hope noobs reading this don't try to use this info to scam also :rolleyes:

Good post Faust, very nice of you.

DD
:evilking:

Aww. See? he DOES care. Faust --> :hug: <-- Noob

Sorry, I already gave you too much Rep evidentally, lol

DD

Devil Doll said:
Sorry, I already gave you too much Rep evidentally, lol

DD
DOH! :banghead:

do feff trade anything else apart from enblade-3?

They sell alot of crap. If i could kill ém i would! And i´m sure they would give me a über!! :laugh:

Yeah, stand 5 seconds in Port Atlantis and you'll see alot of "scam-sells", fap-5 for tt+2 etc. :(

this is kinda sad
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Maybe we should compile a list of dickheads who are taking the piss on auctions :wise:

wanda said:
this is kinda sad
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

this dont seem right.. 188ped when 15 ped is opening? Either they try to get people to think its rare by using two avatars, or the buyer is stupid, or they are transferring peds

skam,
i thought that too. I find it odd that someone would bid that amount when the opening bid was only 15. Also there is a pec amount of 94.
Am I right thinking that pecs are only added when its everything you have on your card?

wanda said:
skam,
i thought that too. I find it odd that someone would bid that amount when the opening bid was only 15. Also there is a pec amount of 94.
Am I right thinking that pecs are only added when its everything you have on your card?
I belive your right yes.
So someone maybe trasferred all the peds they had to the one selling those pants?

Ya, often this kind of thing is a money transfer between avi's... although one time I wanted an item so bad and it had no buyout that I put in a shocking first bid ;)

Hahahahaha.
This is the funniest thing I've seen!

If they were transferring peds wouldn't it have been easier with a buyout price? Or is the person willing to wait for 24 hours just to get those last few pecs? Doesn't make sense...

Nah it's prolly a friendly bid. They're trying to make it look like it's worth that much. Happens all the time.

lol

omf lol one time i see noobi clothes
on auc for tt+20

it is sad to se people to put it in on auc =/

Good thread, but I also want to defend some of the actions where ppl sell stuff that are available other places.

Example can be decayed stuff. Like a used FAP-5 for TT+50 pec.
Reason to buy this is to not bind up capital in a FAP or can afford a FAP for some bottles of sweat.

Another example is transportation. Not everyone can go to all places where other stuff is in TT. Therefore they are willing to pay a few pecs more for it.

Another example can be oil. Why pay extra money for oil when it is available at rig? :laugh:

Anyway, I like this post and give you rep to warn noobs about paying to much.

Hopefully in the future stuff that are available for a fixed amount of peds one place can be sold for more another place. Means transportation profession and import/export role into PE.

/Kjetil :cool:

OK Kjetil- that is a VERY good point, esp things such as faps with decay.... :) Thx

I once sold a Punisher MkI for 33 PED in PA. I told the guy buying it that he could get it in Hades for 30. He didn't have Hades yet, but he wanted the gun and was willing to pay 10% extra for the convenience. I made sure he knew what he was getting, though.

On auction is another matter, given that there is no auction at PA...

Kjetil said:
Another example is transportation. Not everyone can go to all places where other stuff is in TT. Therefore they are willing to pay a few pecs more for it.

am i wrong, but i thought wherever there is an auction a tt is in the same place - not necessarily the same building but the same location

wanda said:
am i wrong, but i thought wherever there is an auction a tt is in the same place - not necessarily the same building but the same location
TT vakue never changes, no matter location.

Back