Help: Title,icons,cfd gone?

03-13-2012, 06:04

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Upgrades to the forum software will be performed tonight, which will hopefully address the performance issues and all the CFD system to be reactivated.

Hello? :scratch2:

I'm a little drunk and I neeeeed you nooow

The entire CFD system has been temporarily disabled while I sort out some performance issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Been a few months now, are we ever going to get this stuff back? :scratch2:

Actually I am really starting to miss my EFD’s too, I spent a good bit of time and money over the years to collect them. I want them back or reimbursed in other way, like a few years of “Customized member” or something.

mr_bump.jpg

Any news 711?

I have sent a PM to 711 asking for an updated status regarding this issue.

I miss my EFD stuff...

I miss my EFD stuff...

Sorry for your loss here's a spoon to make up for it

Turns out I've deleted my spoon picture so here are some things a made in paint for reasons I can't remember

I still have not found a suitable (i.e. secure and reliable) replacement for the forum add-on that powered the old CFD system.

Until such an add-on system can be implemented and tested, the CFD system will remain on hold. However, rest assured that all members' CFD balances are stored safely in the forum database.

I still have not found a suitable (i.e. secure and reliable) replacement for the forum add-on that powered the old CFD system.

Until such an add-on system can be implemented and tested, the CFD system will remain on hold. However, rest assured that all members' CFD balances are stored safely in the forum database.

Thank you for letting us know! Was the add-on in question also responsible for displaying the reputation?

Don't you mean:
"Implementation of the new forum add-on for titles and CFD has been scheduled soon™ after the return of taming"?

at least I still have my title

<-----

:tongue4::tongue4::tongue4:

I miss my star :(

getting close to a year and a half this has not been fixed! wtf?! :grumble:

Any news? :confused:

This just in!

An alarmingly low rate of cfd and icons are to be found, the results show an amazing 0 cfd and icons.

The absence within the ranks is nothing short of palpable

I miss all my EFD that I spent years to collect :(

Well, I miss my peds I used to buy a big chunk of EFD so I could gift purchase people icons alongside saying gratz for unlocks. Can't blame the seller. Certainly don't like the present situation, or far worse communication than MA has ever managed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Upgrades to the forum software will be performed tonight, which will hopefully address the performance issues and all the CFD system to be reactivated.
did it work? :lolup:

CFD's and Forum Icons must be so complicated to take 2 years to fix! :dunno:

I miss them!

Back