Help: Not getting Green Launch Button to login

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
Not getting Green Launch Button to login
Hello All,

I was having no issue last night, now today 3pm eastern time. I cannot get into the game with my laptop. I am not getting any errors just the launcher never goes green (live) for me to click it.

Any suggestions?

Try opening taskmanager and make sure there is no entropia.exe running in there.
Kill it if there is.

only client loader is running. every few minutes or so I get the checking for downloads greenback goes from 0 to 100% in a second or two as though checking for updates. Then says 100% Done. Then nothing launcher button doesn't go live.

Try changing DNS to Google DNS

Try to use different internet connection. At my work Im not able to connect to entropia because of restricions on my office network, then I have gray Launch button.

Hi, I think there are some server issues at MA lately. Had a major freezes yesterday, could not log off, shooting stopped but mobs kept on hitting me etc. Had to use alt+F4 to quit.

Cheers,
Robo

Try to use different internet connection. At my work Im not able to connect to entropia because of restricions on my office network, then I have gray Launch button.

Could be this, i was at airport. Even uninstalled to reinstall to dind system to slow to redownload at airport. Will reinstall at home and see where im at then on the laptop. Thanks for the suggestions

Could be this, i was at airport. Even uninstalled to reinstall to dind system to slow to redownload at airport. Will reinstall at home and see where im at then on the laptop. Thanks for the suggestions

Try a VPN...

Back