Wha? EA Selling Virtual Car for $100 in NFS World - Tom's Hardware Guide

News Bot

Guardian
LOL for me Tom´s Hardware is mentioned in Entropia Universe. :laugh:

and I think Tom has a good advertisement for being mentioned here (because here is the world, europeans, americans, oceanians, asians and africans are players from EU). :D

Seriously we need another type of advertisement. TV advertisement, Cable advertisement, etc. something widespread ;)

Hmm... do I detect some fact and number errors in the CND part or...? :coffee:

LOL for me Tom´s Hardware is mentioned in Entropia Universe. :laugh:

and I think Tom has a good advertisement for being mentioned here ...

I'm guessing that you're not much of a computer geek. Toms is pretty much the definitive site when it comes to PC hardware news, reviews, and gathering the information you need to get the most bang for the buck on a hardware build.

I'm guessing that you're not much of a computer geek. Toms is pretty much the definitive site when it comes to PC hardware news, reviews, and gathering the information you need to get the most bang for the buck on a hardware build.

Yes it is just thats. Potential players are not the computer geek, or PC assemblers. Players are end users that enjoy their time even though the hardware is a black box for them.

Are you calling me a computer geek? Guilty! ;)

What a funny article.... clearly no-one at Toms Hardware proof reads, or checks for typos. The CND part is just wrong, all wrong. :lolup:

The report is jumbling PED value and USD in places, I think.

I was kinda wondering where the remaining 5'841'000 USD in the quote below went tho? :silly2:

sold for $6 million USD, setting a new world record. Jon "Neverdie" Jacobs originally bought the property back in 2005 for a meager $100K USD which in itself set a new record. Six years later, he was $5.9K richer and didn't really purchase or sell anything physical.

Entropia doesn't use a micro-transaction model. It uses a mega-transaction model.

Yes it is just thats. Potential players are not the computer geek, or PC assemblers. Players are end users that enjoy their time even though the hardware is a black box for them.

Of course gamers are computer geeks. well I guess some people are idiots that just buy a PC and know, just how to turn it on and off...but by far the "majority" have a clue....

If you need a clue, I suggest reading toms hardware :silly2:

Hmm... do I detect some fact and number errors in the CND part or...? :coffee:

Get another group to write about the article, and another to write about that one and we'll soon be able to say. CND space station was sold for 6 Trillion dollars. Then trade against the speculation and end up pulling the world economy out of trouble. "world economy saved by sale of CND space station originally purchased for $100,000" :eyecrazy: :silly2:

Maybe I'll put this drink down :wise:

Entropia is the kind of game where you need to be a computer geek in order to understand how to play. The players you refer too play farmville on facebook.

Wha? EA Selling Virtual Car for $100 in NFS World
[SIZE=-1]Tom's Hardware Guide[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Selling a virtual sports car for $100 is mere child's play compared to the million-dollar transactions that take place within the MMOG Entropia Universe. On Wednesday EA introduced the Koenigsegg CCX "Elite" Edition, a virtual sports car that can be ...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=dy5wu91j2ClO3TM[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

You stole Heaps thread...

ND posted this on his facebook account and I pointed out that the article is very wrong about the price of CND (as he ofc knows very well). No response.. why let the truth muddle up the hype.. :rolleyes:

ND posted this on his facebook account and I pointed out that the article is very wrong about the price of CND (as he ofc knows very well). No response.. why let the truth muddle up the hype.. :rolleyes:

There are multiple errors within that report. It's not really NEVERDIE's job to correct bad reporting. That's the news editor's job. But of course why miss an opportunity to bash on EU or NEVERDIE? That was your point, right?

" and that PC gamers are willing to shell out insane amounts of money to support their gaming habit."

That was the most accurate piece of information in that post, imho.

Wha? EA Selling Virtual Car for $100 in NFS World
[SIZE=-1]Tom's Hardware Guide[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Selling a virtual sports car for $100 is mere child's play compared to the million-dollar transactions that take place within the MMOG Entropia Universe. On Wednesday EA introduced the Koenigsegg CCX "Elite" Edition, a virtual sports car that can be ...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=dy5wu91j2ClO3TM[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Few months ago I bought a Lamborghini police version in that game for kids. It got deleted by mistake (the account) and I asked EA support to return it back to me. They refused so I stopped playing.. :)

There are multiple errors within that report. It's not really NEVERDIE's job to correct bad reporting. That's the news editor's job. But of course why miss an opportunity to bash on EU or NEVERDIE? That was your point, right?

Actually I would argue that correcting inaccuracies in news stories is precisely the job of ND+MA's pr people. But of course why miss a chance to be a devoted fanboi. That was your point, right?

Agree'd...... the PC box filled with oil? Among other things "Tom's Hardware Guide" has done some crazy ass shit! One of my favorite informative sites! For EU to be mentioned on Tom's site is EPIC IMO as there are MILLIONS of "big spenders" who cruise that site... MANY of which would LOVE to invest and make money off thier PC's capabilities!

Menace

Actually I would argue that correcting inaccuracies in news stories is precisely the job of ND+MA's pr people. But of course why miss a chance to be a devoted fanboi. That was your point, right?

No. My point was you didnt seem to learn from the slash that was thrown through your name earlier in the month. I assume that slash meant banned, as that is what it means for other users. Some of you old guard users seem to have the idea that you can troll about the forums being negative and snarky with no repurcussions. This is simply not the point of these forums, though some folks may have an opinion to the contrary.

Fanboi? Try a realist. Instead of bitching incessantly like some people choose to, I choose to look at progress and what needs to be done in order to maximize the use of that progress. One of the things that needs to be done is a little housekeeping and image maintenance. And by housekeeping and image maintenance I mean taking out the trash. And by taking out the trash I mean banning people who complain on these boards constantly and dont even play the game.

When was the last time you logged on and played? Your last global was in October. Just curious.

Back