Full esi?

Well the "Mission Exploiters" had thier "exploited gains" taken back... removed by the "company". Let's see what happens with these exploited gains.

My suggestion is that everyone who had attributes removed quietly file a support case and ask why some are able to profit from exploits but some get their profits taken away?
I'm sure Mary Jane would be quick to file a support case if he/she found out that someone had found a way to exploit the taxation system in the dome they own.

Menace

Behavior: Animals That Kill Their Young

I found this article from TIME magazine , issue Monday Jan , 9 1978 very interresting.

Behavior: Animals That Kill Their Young

For India's langur monkeys, infanticide works

In his classic work On Aggression, Nobel Laureate Konrad Lorenz argued that man is the only species that regularly kills its own kind. This concept, which contrasted the order and restraint in the animal world with the chaotic aggressiveness of man. reflected the mood of the time: the shadow-of-the-Bomb pessimism of the '50s and early '60s. But Lorenz was wrong; since 1963, when his book was published, naturalists have identified dozens of species that kill their own, including lions, hippos, bears, wolves, hyenas, herring gulls and more than 15 types of primates other than man.

In the new perspective, animals are not benign machines that live for the group and kill only to eat. Instead, they are programmed for selfish, even murderous acts when survival and propagation are threatened. This radical shift in thinking is shown most dramatically by studies of India's sacred monkey, the hanuman langur. In 1965, a naturalist wrote that the long-tailed black and gray langurs were "relaxed" and "nonaggressive." Now, a Harvard researcher has shown that the langur society operates more like the House of Borgia, complete with kidnaping, constant sexual harassment, group battles, abandonment of some wounded young by their mothers, and the regular practice of infanticide.

In her new book. The Langurs of Abu, Harvard Anthropologist Sarah Blaffer Hrdy, 31, portrays langur life as a "soap opera" that revolves around the struggle between the sexes. As in other species, the strongest males compete for control of each troop. What makes the langurs different is that the winner tries to bite to death the young offspring of his predecessor. The mothers resist the infanticide until the struggle looks hopeless, then pragmatically present themselves to the new ruler for copulation.

Why so brutal a society? Hrdy believes that the answer lies in the theory of sociobiology, which holds that each organism is engaged in a one-against-all struggle to get as many of its genes as possible into the next generation. That explains the sexual aggressiveness of langurs—and males of other species; it usually makes evolutionary sense for males to inseminate the maximum number of females. But why infanticide? Hrdy reasons that the grisly practice evolved among the langurs to solve a problem for the new dominant male. Because of the competition of other males, his reign over a harem or troop is usually short, and his genetic drive dictates that he impregnate the females as quickly as possible. As Hrdy explains: "By eliminating infants in the troop that are unlikely to be his own, a usurping male hastens the mother's return to sexual receptivity and reduces the time that will elapse before she bears his offspring."

Hrdy, who spent 1,500 hrs. observing langur behavior around India's Mount Abu from 1971 to 1975, documented the disappearances of 39 infants around the times of new male takeovers; she estimates that only half of all langurs survive infancy. While males shift constantly among groups, females usually spend a lifetime in one troop and cooperate in warding off danger.

When a new male ascends to power, pregnant females use deceit in an attempt to save their unborn young from his later attack: they demonstrate estrus behavior to the new leader, presumably to trick him into thinking the future offspring are his. But once the new male shows that he is determined to kill the infants, the mothers abandon their young. Though they could gang up on the male or refuse to copulate with him after infanticide, Hrdy notes, it is always in their individual self-interest to break ranks and accept him. Reason: their own male offspring will eventually benefit from the infanticidal trait.

Hrdy's portrait of the langurs is a far cry from the traditional view of animals as social creatures that act to ensure group survival. But as Lorenz's work was, it is in tune with its times. In stressing chaotic individualism at the expense of the group. The Langurs of Abu reads like a jungle version of Tom Wolfe's essay on The Me Decade.

Bones

Cheating and then making it public on HOF thread is what I call epic fail :lolup:

saw ingame when these hunting in planes with rockets, asked support also about this, and got answer that this is an exploit and not allowed so no gratz, just -rep (btw told you that this is exploit, but you just ignoring)

Reactions: das
saw ingame when these hunting in planes with rockets, asked support also about this, and got answer that this is an exploit and not allowed so no gratz, just -rep (btw told you that this is exploit, but you just ignoring)

I also did but it seems he doesnt give a shit

:popcorn:

Somebody should be more cautious or they might end up...

dome alone :laugh:

Nice loot gratz :)

Big gratz man, but not for the loot, just for becoming the most unpopular dumb in EU in less than 24 hours. Nice achievment.

-Rep for thinking you smarter than others and ignoring advice people was giving you about stopping doing it...and what it worse you even dare to put it on uber hofs thread lmao

That´s what i call an uber ignorant...

Congratulations on the instead loot.... however, you did in fact exploit something to your advantage to get it. I would be more cautious if I was in your situation especially owning a piece of virtual real estate. It is one bad for your reputation and two if MindArc decided to lock your account... you would no longer own it.... your investment would be gone. Listen to these other players, they're just trying to help you out :)

~Danimal

I'm not a exploiter I died 10 times in team and vehicle we use in case of someone died. I know hundreds of people doing that. To kill warlock 09 we spend more 70 peds and20 minutes.
I love jealousy

I'm not a exploiter I died 10 times in team and vehicle we use in case of someone died. I know hundreds of people doing that. To kill warlock 09 we spend more 70 peds and20 minutes.
I love jealousy

Yeah but problem was that you had no armor on so its not hard understand that you got that from exploiting

Manique you worth 0 not even your country mates u support. Is no need skills? 13k for rocket 8k peds in skill . Really this forum just look to put down how spend here allot.

So you guys are angry that Mary Jane has a brain ?

It is MA fault for being completely useless.

Grats. Those mobs are difficult for me. I guess u r more skilled and have better gear though. Maybe you can teach me how to hunt since I'm new here? ;)

I love jealousy

If you look at your own screenshot it tells the truth. You did damage a few times then the line "You can not equip selected item while in vehicle" appears. Note that all tabs are open and no damage/death message is displayed between your damage dealt, this message, and more damage dealt.

The screenshot doesn't lie...

Grats. Those mobs are difficult for me. I guess u r more skilled and have better gear though. Maybe you can teach me how to hunt since I'm new here? ;)
I hope this isn't because of the post I made, considering the fact that I was saying you DO have the skills/gear to kill them...

Well at least you proudly brag about exploiting instead of lying up and down like some other societies.

This is possibly the best post on EF ever. :D:D:laugh::laugh:

Anyone wanna hunt spider stalkers by Hades? :rolleyes:

Using long-range weapons in a 8 ppl team to hunt some big mobs is an exploit as well?
And having an imp or mod fapper in the back counts?

;)

Using long-range weapons in a 8 ppl team to hunt some big mobs is an exploit as well?
And having an imp or mod fapper in the back counts?

;)

Did anyone say killing big mobs in a team of 8 is an exploit? When 2 noobs bring down a mob that Star, top 5 skilled player with the best armor that exists in game says is very difficult for him, don't you think something is wrong?

Although on the second count since 99% of these cases are someone using a second avatar as a fapbot, yes, in that case it is an exploit.

So you guys are angry that Mary Jane has a brain ?

It is MA fault for being completely useless.

I don't exploit any system ...
Everybody talk about exploiting but loots of people do the same.

Had no clue this was possible, but then again I dont use vehicles I damn hate them. But gz I guess...

Shoti said something about whats needed in this game for success...Seems to be true

I see nothing wrong with it in the first place. If MindArk were that worried about it, it would have been fixed a while ago.

The wrong thing I see with it:
If abusers use it and are proud over it, it will force MA to fix it. And the way they fix stuff is often in a way that will cause some side effects.

For instance, the spider trapping a long time ago was fixed in a way that severely makes it obnoxious to teamhunt leviathan (they get "stuck" in no time though there is no obvious obstacle - and in vu 7 you got a yellow message when it was stuck automatically, after the "spider fix" you have to waste ammo to find out when it's "unstuck"). And immediately after the fix it was practically impossibel to hunt slow-moving ranged attack mobs (Trooper comes to mind).

The way MA is most likely to fix this is to apply a 20 second "enter vehicle" delay. Some people say "horray". But I would like it the way I like I have to spend half a minute to change armor set because of the delay on each armor part...

If they fix it by letting vehicle take damage, well dunno what I think about it. Since I don't hunt this way it won't apply to me. If I die while hunting and I'm alone I usually use TP chip and get back relatively fast anyway (vehicle is if I need to be careful where I land or if I bring a fapper). If mobs will start to attack vtols it won't take long until first person will bring along a mega-mob-train I guess (which I also think it's a reason why MA, explicitly, don't let mobs aggro on VTOLS).

Last edited:
The way MA is most likely to fix this is to apply a 20 second "enter vehicle" delay. Some people say "horray".

I know I would say hooray :)

The way MA is most likely to fix this is to apply a 20 second "enter vehicle" delay. Some people say "horray". But I would like it the way I like I have to spend half a minute to change armor set because of the delay on each armor part...

That rly sounds like a very good idea +rep to aia!!

I never said I don't see others exploiting this. I just haven't seen them uploading screenshots of themselves using it then denying it. :)

All people know loots of people doing same why just me people attack?

I know I would say hooray :)

Maybe it depends how they would make such a delay, if it's abortable or not.

Let's say you're done hunting, spawned your VTOL, and click on it. A progress bar starts to slowly move. After 10 seconds, an atrox spawns next to you. Then either:

a) You will be stuck for another 10 seconds, unable to abort enter vehicle, unable to shoot, unable to fap. You will either die, or get armor decay, or both. If you die the VTOL will still be out there, and you'll have to request it sent to a storage (which necesarily won't be availible where you revive - consider "Sten outpost" or "Orthos Westmound").

b) You can abort the enter vehicle action, kill the atrox or whatever, and try again.

Some progress bars are abortable, others aren't.

Back