Hi!

Torschen

Stalker
Society
Fintropia Elite
Torschen Tors Kalevala
Hello!

I've been browsing these forums my PE lifetime, that is two months. Now I feel I need to say hello to you all. So: Hi !

I will ask some questions, I will give some stupid answers, and i will use foul laguag3 at times. Maybe I'll be at the limit of being locked&banned too at times.

j/k, not my intention. But I'm just a frail human.

I have been a heavy duty fps player almost all my life, with the exception of Descent, Civilization, Red Alert, Generals, Homeworld, Syberia, Sacrifice, Freespace, and some others I guess I forgot just now. Specifically I have been an Unreal Tournament fanboy since year 2000, and after I noticed such phenomenon exists, and got my rig good enough, I never looked back.

I told this for two reasons:
a) I will not propably be allowed to discuss much of other my beloved games on this forum after this introductino (hope this is not too much already :silly2: ), and
b) I am surprised that there finally WAS something that forced me to abandon my fps, and good work PE did too.

But if I post more, I will propably rant about shooting, and how skills affect it, and why I cannot hit Exarosaur's arse even if it fills 300% of my screen width.. and stuff.

Anyway, a BIG HELLO to all!

Torschen Tors

Back