Question: No PEDS After Doing a Depo!!!!

BerryCrush

Hatchling
Society
~ (:BOOTS 2 A$$E$ JABRONIS :)~
Berry Crush Warrior
Hello Everybody!!!

After installing this new update, I try to do a small deposit in game and I got a server error, so then I went to the main page on the web to do the deposit there, it took a while and supposedly the transaction went successfully, but the peds are no where to be found:mad: Also the transaction is not even recorded on my transaction history, so I don't know what the heck is going on. I send a support ticket but who knows when I will get a reply from them.:mad: I wonder why I got the message that the transaction went successfully but is not shown on my transaction history and the money are gone from my credit card?:scratch2:

Hope the deposit comes through Crush!

Glitch in the matrix? :eyecrazy:

Yea, I hope so too :)

Look on your credit card site for the 8 digit number next to the transaction once its posted. Send that in a support case and the problem should be fixed fairly quickly. Hopefully you can do that online and not have to wait for a paper statement.

Look on your credit card site for the 8 digit number next to the transaction once its posted. Send that in a support case and the problem should be fixed fairly quickly. Hopefully you can do that online and not have to wait for a paper statement.

Yea I already did and took a screenshot as proof and send it with the support case, so lets see how they can fix this.

Check your e-mail too and verify if you were sent one to show that you were given the peds in game. When I had the error problem a while ago it took the funds from my account but no e-mail was sent. The e-mail is generated on EU's side while the money taken from your account is done through the payment service.

Check your e-mail too and verify if you were sent one to show that you were given the peds in game. When I had the error problem a while ago it took the funds from my account but no e-mail was sent. The e-mail is generated on EU's side while the money taken from your account is done through the payment service.

I check my email and nothing was sent there and still got no reply from the support either :mad:

I check my email and nothing was sent there and still got no reply from the support either :mad:

If you normally get an e-mail after doing the deposits then that means MA never saw the transactions on their end. You will need to request a refund including any bank fees from MA.:rolleyes:

Its a pain in the ass but it happens to all of us. MA fixes it quick which is nice!

Problem solved!!! They finally put the money back into my credit card, so I was able to depo. :yay:

Glad it's resolved... MA is usually pretty easy to deal with regarding this sort of thing

Back