Would you participate in an effort to increase trading traffic in Twin for 5 minutes every hour?

Would you participate in an effort to increase trading traffic in Twin for 5 minutes every hour?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Arch

Old Alpha
Drake Bad Lands
As all of us know, it can be a frustrating experience to find a buyer or a seller for many items outside of the auction house. I had been thinking if it may be possible for us to increase traffic in Twin to help us do more player to player trades and avoid auction fees. One solution that may help is if we try to increase traffic in Twin (already the Caly trading hub) for just 5 minutes at the top of every hour. Nothing else will change about what happens there, you can still do your normal trading, but for 5 minutes hopefully we can get more traffic there and have more successful p2p trades. So, at the top of each hour, you go to Twin and sell or buy your wares. If you are successful, great! If not, you can still go list at auction or try again in another hour (if you can wait). What do you think?

What do I think :scratch2:
Lets see... I guess there is more stupid idea around those forums if you search hard enough

Your best bet is to get a few traders on FL imo.

For me, I don't go to Twin because (i) I find auction sufficient for my needs, (ii) it's laggy and full of spam. Twin Happy Hour would probably crash my PC, for which I would for once likely be grateful.

Your best bet is to get a few traders on FL imo.

For me, I don't go to Twin because (i) I find auction sufficient for my needs, (ii) it's laggy and full of spam. Twin Happy Hour would probably crash my PC, for which I would for once likely be grateful.

I like the Twin Happy Hour idea lol, but unfortunately no booze anywhere on Caly. But, you are right, lag & chat spam are a legitimate problem there and why many players avoid the town altogether. Shame really.

@ AxeMurderer
Just trying to offer something constructive bud.... but thanks for the bash. :yup:

Back