FYI: Pirate List

Have you ever been shot down by a pirate?

• No

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • yes

Votes: 228 74.3%
  • no answer

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • I AM a frakken PIRATE, squab!

Votes: 20 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
A pirate apologizing? Shiver me timbers. You still have a lot to learn about being a pirate from DCF.

Am saving all my dung for you. ;-)

Otherwise, good luck.

:wise:learn being a pirate from DCF... wait what?:confused:.. did you just wrote "learn being a pirate from DCF"??
... o_O
... ^.^ ... BWAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA:lolup:HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAahhah hihohe HAHAHAHA:lolup:HAHAHAHAHA..*cries a little..HAHA:lolup:HAHAHAHAH:hammer:mwhaghahbhawhaa:makelove:

... that must be the funniest joke i've heard this year... WIN!

:wise:learn being a pirate from DCF... wait what?:confused:.. did you just wrote "learn being a pirate from DCF"??
... o_O
... ^.^ ... BWAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA:lolup:HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAahhah hihohe HAHAHAHA:lolup:HAHAHAHAHA..*cries a little..HAHA:lolup:HAHAHAHAH:hammer:mwhaghahbhawhaa:makelove:

... that must be the funniest joke i've heard this year... WIN!

Bullshitting and self promotion are vital for a successful pirate. Even better if you can get others to do the work for you. :cool:

Bullshitting and self promotion are vital for a successful pirate. Even better if you can get others to do the work for you. :cool:

Your wrong there..
Those are the 2 primary elements for a succesfull liar..

A succesfull pirate only needs a quad, kismet, ammo, a good human perception and a steady aim.

A succesfull pirate only needs a quad, kismet, ammo, a good human perception and a steady aim.

Green...... all this time and still so very, very green.

Now we all know you love sitting there on your fluffy pink pillow with your Darth Vader helmet on flapping your lips going brrrrr brrrr as you fly yo little SPAAACE ship around, but seriously son!! That G-String goes the other way round, ie, as small as your little balls may be, they are not supposed to look like that ^^

Oh and by the by old boy, could you be a dhaling and ask your bunny wabbit nv fwends to stop asking the Daisy how to make a profit up there. Original comments welcome...that means no alt accounts made by you to talk about you again like again like lwaaast time ...sha kk shuga ?

:laugh:

Last edited:
You say that, but i've seen stagger out doing his thing considerably more often than you. In fact, i don't think i've ever actually seen you in space. Having faced stagger, both successfully and otherwise, i can say with some certainty that he is quite possibly the best out there.

And anyway, when did we become so...petty, daisy? I'm fairly certain that the karma system has been broken forever and a day now. His being green has as much meaning at this point as me being red...

Your wrong there..
Those are the 2 primary elements for a succesfull liar..

Are you like the Amish pirate or something?

Like I said you can't buy skill in space, like on the ground.

Ya, green, Amish and [fcking awesome].

Cheers Daisy, ur post made my day, again! :wtg:

bwaa i can't deny i actually had to giggle about it too.
fluffy pink pillow does actually sound very comfy.. i already painted my face pitchblack.. guess that resembles darth vader.

Anyways.. daisy.. we both know that all you can do is talk.
But to prove it to the community, lets bring back some old funstuff right?
lol.jpg

daisykill.jpg

kudos.. i guess? :p

Last edited:
I am the best.

No one even knows it.

Thats why I am the best.

A ninja crossed with a pirate.

I am like Jack Sparrow without the hat.

Blackbeard without the beard.

Gan Ning without being from China.

Sextus Pompeius with even more sex.

Abdul Hassan, but with an english name.

You say that, but i've seen stagger out doing his thing considerably more often than you. In fact, i don't think i've ever actually seen you in space. Having faced stagger, both successfully and otherwise, i can say with some certainty that he is quite possibly the best out there.

And anyway, when did we become so...petty, daisy? I'm fairly certain that the karma system has been broken forever and a day now. His being green has as much meaning at this point as me being red...

They both suck compared to me.

Also I believe they are talking about making Ped not killing ?

Xxxii

Ozoner and the XXXII summon from FOMA, and killed and looted its passengers. New ploy to me. See OP.

A few minutes later, they hit Caly.

Ozoner and the XXXII summon from FOMA, and killed and looted its passengers. New ploy to me. See OP.

A few minutes later, they hit Caly.

and these are the "people" suggesting you pilot for them ? I hope your not envolved in this hipster.

Think about it.

I didn't get the joke when they asked, guess I should have, but it wasn't funny. But no, of course I have nothing to do with this. In fact, I have done my best to warn everyone about it. I am anti-pirate, this is obvious from my actions, not just my words.

Yup

What I was pointing out is how easy it could be to attract condemnation by association just by even talking with the scumbags.

Pirates are outcasts and should remain that way ;)

Thanks though

For bringing it to my attention. Never thought Id get the unconfirmed title thrown at me!

I am not, nor have I ever been a murderer!

Re-reading it, I can see why one might assume I turned to the dark side. But no, I would not even consider being a spy. Piracy is theft, and I am no cheat. Sorry for the confusion.

here is the post in question:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...g-For-a-Ship&p=3141275&viewfull=1#post3141275

"Piracy is theft" - hang on an minute - that is just the nature of the lootable PVP zones. Are you saying that if you are looted in a red zone on a planet then that is cheating? No it isn't. If you want to go into space then you must realise there is a chance of being looted. Personally I have made a lot of space runs and have never been caught. I have been followed, but never caught.

"Piracy is theft" - hang on an minute - that is just the nature of the lootable PVP zones. Are you saying that if you are looted in a red zone on a planet then that is cheating? No it isn't. If you want to go into space then you must realise there is a chance of being looted. Personally I have made a lot of space runs and have never been caught. I have been followed, but never caught.

Thats true . Im amazed at players who I see in space getting killed and looted. Why do it when you know there is a pretty good chance your going to lose your stuff.?

I just dont get it . :scratch2:

In space it is lootable PVP so it isnt theft and the pirates are not cheating by doing this. They are only cheating if they use some sort of exploit or hack, to aim better or gain speed etc.

The argument is that pvp4 is a choice.

Space ia a right ..to travel betweeb planets is your eu right.

I agree that space is not a right. Everyone should be fair game. They should just fix space abd make fightig worth it. But lets not get into that debate... again..

I would ahain. Like to stress the importance of pirates to ms and all other warp taxi services. Without them. You would have a dead investment

you have me as a pirate hunter! not really true NBK rules do not allow me to pirate and in turn I do not. no way ill set in space to only go after pirates.

For pirates who no longer want to be active, you will always be a pirate. In RL, once you murder, you will ALWAYS be a murderer. The best you can do, IMO, is become a pirate killer.
Micahel->Calypso
with that said when you gonna make a list bitching about people active in pvp 3, 4, and such?

you need to make another section "Just playing the damn game" put me in that one its a better fit.

It is good public service to provide list of pirate names.
For those concerned about pvp on the planets someone can provide a separate list for them as well.

For the pirates out there - if you thought looting was okay you would be doing it to your friends. But I hear the honorable among you do not loot their friends. Therefore you must think looting is wrong otherwise you would be fine to loot your friends.

Dont take my post as advocating the abolition of piracy. I adapt to whatever is.

But I hear the honorable among you do not loot their friends. Therefore you must think looting is wrong otherwise you would be fine to loot your friends.

Killing animals is wrong, what did they do to you?
Do you know how much pain the mobs go through when you sweat them??
Trust me, it doesn't tickle!

All you hunters make me SICK!

lol ... I actually sort of agree with chances's argument. When taming is back and people have pets, I bet people won't be killing their friends' pets - but that doesn't make hunting wrong. People will still be killing mobs, they just won't kill their friends' pets.

Killing animals is wrong, what did they do to you?
Do you know how much pain the mobs go through when you sweat them??
Trust me, it doesn't tickle!

All you hunters make me SICK!

This really made me laugh Ghehehe.

Manny seem to forget its a game.
And every game has risk levels involved, and in every game you can lose your stuff and some even skills.
Now they say here in EU it costs real money....
Well it will cost you directly yes.
But have you people ever thought that in games where you can be shot down will also lose money ?
There you lose it indirectly though.
Like in EVE online for instance ... there being shot will make you lose you ship and all you carry around if not insured.
Hell cccp even encouraged it that people scam each other and that sometimes happens with things people spend years building up.
Do you people understand that that is a lot of monthly subscription fee ?
Not leaving out it has to be all payed for again to maybe achieve the same as what you had.

Pirates belong in the game.
And actually a list ... that is kind of name calling.
Thought that was forbidden on the forum.
Not that it cares me much though.

I'm not a happy if i encounter pirates , but they simply belong to be here.
Its part of the economy and part of the community.
If there is good there must be evil.
If there is no risk then everything would boring as hell.

Would you play a boring game.... if so i would recommend second life.
That's proper boring.
People here just play the game good or bad

What do find discusting thoug is people that exploid bugs to steal from fellow gamers
Because that is not playing the game but just cowardly stealing.

But still the list...
A list discussed me a bit ... who decides who is or is not a certain "pirate"
Do you put people on that list that did not give you permission to do so ?
Or do you just put random names in there that somebody reported to you ?

I don't think a list is wise to do so as like every other list it will be fogotten to be updated after a while but it will still be raed by people.

Sorry but these are just my thoughts.
And i know you ment / meaning it good . Its just that name calling in public forum's ...
That is not good.
Its more like accusing people to be criminals while they just play the game as its mented to be.

Just my 2 pecs

Best regards . Qs

This is very true, definite 2.3 violation, which is overlooked by the moderators :rolleyes:

"Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted."

It affects my gameplay having my name brought up on the forums as a pirate :rolleyes:

I feel very defrauded and harassed about this whole issue!

I expect nothing short or perm bans for anyone who provided "hearsay" accusations on this thread involving either myself or any of my fellow calypsian brothers!

NO PROOF!

BROKEN RULES!!!

SHAMEFUL !!!!!!!

Pirates belong in the game.
I agree absolutely on this. I get hours and hours of fun out of them :)

Not that it cares me much though.
Well if pirating is considered a "profession" then that list is no different to a list of crafters or healers.

What do find discusting thoug is people that exploid bugs to steal from fellow gamers
Because that is not playing the game but just cowardly stealing.
Agreed , 100% on this . Trouble is the "mindset" of a pirate will probably lead them down this path.

But still the list...
Trust me if you spend even a small time in space you get to know who the usual suspects are ;)

But still the list...

people falsly reported me to be a pirate,
im not supposed to be on that list.

My ship even says "Trustworthy" .. so much effort to get that name and then they call me a pirate :(

Trust me if you spend even a small time in space you get to know who the usual suspects are ;)

i'm pretty sure he has spend more time in space than you have.
Unless your talking about your main avatar?
@ yes i know.

@ so real

I know about space i just don't think making black lists is a proper way of doing things.
A lot of people are just forgetting it's a game and the only thing they see is there wallet.
I indeed know who are who.
I'm simply not bothered as it's a game , money that i put in the game i see as lost money or money i don't have from the moment i put it into the game.

I rather have people being pirate then that MA will implement NPC pirates.
There is no better enemy than real people. As you can't predict their moves.

And yes as allready mentioned by the other person above this post i have spend quite some time in space.
Im smart enough to never have stacks with me during my flights and im for sure not that stupid to fly in a sleip or quad with stacks.
Wierd enough some do though and then end up on this forum saying its not fair that they can be looted while they knew up front it could happen.
If they want to do the cheap ass flight from planet to planet with quad or sleip they can aspect of thing going to turn up badly.
If they would spend a few ped more there would be nothing to be afraid of.
People always want to sit on the first row for a nickle and expect nothing nothing bad will happen.
Life doesn't work that way most of the time.

Atleast that are my thoughts, and i know many wil disagree with me about that and im sorry but this is how i think about it.
Playing with a my little pony is realy safe but at some age people seek excitement and stop playing with the my little pony kind of toys.
Or am i mistaken ?
Because if i am please tell me.

Just my thoughts explained in a weird way lol

Best regards . Qs

Status
Back