Question: Cyber Monday?

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
There doesn't appear to be any Black Friday deals, so the next question is naturally:

Will there be a Cyber Monday deal? :laugh:

There doesn't appear to be any Black Friday deals, so the next question is naturally:

That is my question too. I was looking for some deals today, man.:scratch2:

I could do with Clearance price Tuesday.

I hope they get ahead of the crowd and do a Sell Saturday deal....WOOT! :wtg:

I'd say it's about as likely as it is that they are going to give out Halloween gifts this year

What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is the online version of Black Friday, with many retailers offering new or continued bargains online. Last year, shoppers spent a record $2.28bn, and this amount is expected to rise this year.

Source - https://www.finder.com/se/black-friday-deals

Just make it 10 dollars off next deposit of 30.00 or more all month long

Looks like they prioritized developing content over a quick cash grab. Priorities are improving :thumbup:

Looks like they prioritized developing content over a quick cash grab. Priorities are improving :thumbup:

Oh I just figured lazy and/or awful at marketing their game...

Not the first time they forgot. Last time a thread popped up they put something together really fast, this time they said fuck our players they'll pay anyway :eyecrazy:

Not the first time they forgot. Last time a thread popped up they put something together really fast, this time they said fuck our players they'll pay anyway :eyecrazy:

Just a lost opportunity to make an added bonus from customers , they would have made additional profit from a sale at the least , just look at the marketing of nearly every other game out there , all pounce on Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined , because they know customers are holding out for it or just wiling to inject more revenue

I'd be perfectly happy with a big pile of universal ammo, or maybe some strongbox keys or a device that extracs Junk Essence from unwanted strongbox contents & those nonrefundable freebie items that refuse the tt

Bumping this thread also. Just in case mindark overlook the other thread. And then use this one to hopefully get their attention for this year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ehh. Can do without. All the junk is tt-able or refinable or both, and a little simplicity would do the game some good at this point. 2cents

Back