Genesis Star Interstellar Bounty Call

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The collected work of one of Genesis Stars Interstellar top material researchers has gone missing! Genesis Star Interstellar now offers a reward consisting of 500 PEDs worth of Pyrite Ingots to anyone who discovers any piece of the lost research. (Reward is given to the avatar that gets the discovery message, and the item itself and its content is kept by the avatar)

Originally Posted Here

Ok uhmm... any more info?

Hunting...? Mining...? Crafting...? Or do i just stumble upon them like fruits/stones?
"Any piece", more than one out there?

Ow yeahh I will go hunt for it with my law-303 jungle!

ehm something is wrong with my law-303 jungle.. it doesnt fire as much dmg as it used to.. wait a minute.. I'm not maxed with it? Woot?

hmm I guess I will go look for it then with my arctic chopper.. oops it just falls out of the sky, because it's broken??
Woot??

I guess no searching by me then..... I guess I will just have to chip out.

probably only discoverable either hunting mining or crafting while gangnam dancing :laugh:

is it any new discovery or specific genesis star item? has anyone discovered one yet?

Also i read the title as "Interstellar Booty Call"...

Ok uhmm... any more info?

If they knew where it was or how to get it, it wouldn't be missing :silly2:

IMO the vagueness is a good thing, gives some incentive to try different things instead of just grinding the appropriate profession and/or mob :yup:

Correct indeed, +rep

Genesis Star is a company that craft mining gear, isnt it ?

edit: made a phrase that meant something -_-

Last edited:
Genesis Star is more a mining profession, isnt it ?

I remember doing some Genesis Star missions to collect ore samples etc. Also to scout and repair satellite comm links etc. So you maybe right that it may be more geared towards mining then hunting but who knows.

I'd say it might just show up "Something out of the ordinary"...

Guess there was a robot mission also from Genesis star gather eviserator parts. So could be hunting robots also.

Guys its an event where we win free stuff, relax god :)

Its good MA are doing this sort of stuff.

Container?

"and the item itself and its content is kept by the avatar"
*sniff* Smells like a container or something..

I thought Interstellar sounded like some spacestuff, so I was out killing dropships and lost 50% TT value (again)..

Genesis Star is a company that craft mining gear, isnt it ?

edit: made a phrase that meant something -_-

About half of sib melee weapons are from genesis too.

500 PED worth means tt value I guess? But 833,33 Ingots is a strange amount to get :eek:

All very intriguing. I get the feeling there is more to all this than we realise.

Perhaps it's some kind of story line event. Then again wouldn't that clash with merry mayhem? or maybe it's a story line for merry mayhem event and may lead us into those merry mayhem dungeons? I'm beginning to think the latter...

I found first log from this quest. and it was from mining

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...cGrangus-Lost-Log-Entry-3-Galvesperdite-Ingot

You get item like CLD, and my log had instruction how to make new Material what will be used for some new item i think that is needed to save planet :))

So how about we not save the planet? will it explode and we will all be booted to space? Calypso went down with a big bang.. Sorry cld owners. you got fuxored. Mindark off the hook of weekly payments.

Perhaps it's some kind of story line event. ...

Well if indeed it is a story line, it will most likely just come to an abrupt end with no explanation or point to the story like most of the story lines they've tried in the past.

Well if indeed it is a story line, it will most likely just come to an abrupt end with no explanation or point to the story like most of the story lines they've tried in the past.

I miss the orbs :) so black, so round, so many big argo coming out every so often.

Speaking of storylines...

Ahhh... The egg.

Guys its an event where we win free stuff, relax god :)

Its good MA are doing this sort of stuff.

NO, :cry: this stuff should :cry: spawn :cry: in my storage :cry: unit :cry: because :cry: gangman style :cry: dammit :cry:.

:laugh:

Back