die in no PVP zone?

how is possible that someone kill me in space in the Calypso Space Station? i was returnin at Station and a pirate, fucking Smokeitup, shoot me and i was in No-PVP zone, he kill me at entry of station... how is possible?

how is possible that someone kill me in space in the Calypso Space Station? i was returnin at Station and a pirate, fucking Smokeitup, shoot me and i was in No-PVP zone, he kill me at entry of station... how is possible?

when you leave the pvp you have a 30sec notification , read it

There's a small countdown warning triangle so you can watch the time till safe :)

can you still be looted?

This is just another small way that MA subsidizes theft in the game.
By adding a timer to punish you for venturing into a pvp area, it insures that the thieves have time to steal from you.

Or just git gud and don’t get killed by pirates. Get a friend or 2, buy a kismet, and viola, no more getting killed by pirates. 100% avoidable.

Also it’s definitely NOT stealing in any way, shape, or form. You are not required to venture into space, nor are you forced to travel with items that could be looted from you. This is a known and explained aspect of the game that transporting from one planet to another has risks. You agree to take those risks and the possibility of being killed/looted when you go into space.

TL:DR don’t carry lootables or don’t go into space if you don’t want to get killed.

It was already like this. They just recently added the timed buff so its now more visible to you.

Back