FYI: pcf failing to renew

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
when I press 'new posts', it says 0

while there are many active threads within the last 24 hours.
Is everyone having this?

works for me, just forun your post in new.

seems to work again now, but I still don't see the threads of over 30 minutes ago

depends on when you do it... if you do it when the day resets you won't see anything since it's looking for something that just happened.

depends on when you do it... if you do it when the day resets you won't see anything since it's looking for something that just happened.

Thanks, I understand now. the servers' day reset must be around 14 minutes right now then

The way the forum determines "New Posts" is via browser cookies.

Whenever you load a forum page, your last visit time is updated in your browser cookie.

If you then load the "New Posts" page more than 15 minutes later, the forum will only show posts made within the last 15 minutes or so.

Thus, it is a good idea to click the "New Posts" at the beginning of a new forum browsing session if you do not want to miss out on new posts made since your last visit.

Note that there is also a "Today's Posts" shortcut in the Quick Links submenu which shows all posts made within the last 24 hours, regardless of your browser cookie data.

Back