Redulite...the new EP4?

Could be that someone who had been hording thousands $ worth of redulite went inactive (or was banned) and their account has lapsed past the 1 year mark without login and therefore triggered an auto TT or something of items.

All that redulite going back into the system at once, and with how MA's system disperses the new items, this doesn't surprise me that it happened. Problem is and always will be that a few benefit from things like this happening. MA should have put it back in gradually over time so as not to trigger this frenzy where those who happen to not be online during the short window lose out (like always).

So grats to those few that spammed the global chat and boards.... and hopefully MA learns from this (not getting my hopes up on that).

Could be that someone who had been hording thousands $ worth of redulite went inactive (or was banned) and their account has lapsed past the 1 year mark without login and therefore triggered an auto TT or something of items.

All that redulite going back into the system at once, and with how MA's system disperses the new items, this doesn't surprise me that it happened. Problem is and always will be that a few benefit from things like this happening. MA should have put it back in gradually over time so as not to trigger this frenzy where those who happen to not be online during the short window lose out (like always).

So grats to those few that spammed the global chat and boards.... and hopefully MA learns from this (not getting my hopes up on that).

Has this auto TT on inactivity thing ever happened to anyone? I know many people and myself have gone inactive for years and came back and still have all the items.

AFAIK MA has always messed with the drop rate of Redulite for years, sometimes you could only find very few small claims here and there, and then for some hours you could easily global or even HoF on it. This happens to a lot of other resources, for example, some days ago Ares Head was completely gone from the system and replaced with Henren for a couple of hours, from an area which traditionally gave about 50% Ares and 10% Henren.

With that said, this kind of big wave of drop system sucks. If MA wants to introduce more Redulite into the system, they could just double or triple the hit rate and let the market adjusts itself, not this open the flood gates for 6 hours and nothing afterwards system we have. But of course it could just be me being salty since I was at work while all the fun was happening.

Has this auto TT on inactivity thing ever happened to anyone? I know many people and myself have gone inactive for years and came back and still have all the items.

AFAIK MA has always messed with the drop rate of Redulite for years, sometimes you could only find very few small claims here and there, and then for some hours you could easily global or even HoF on it. This happens to a lot of other resources, for example, some days ago Ares Head was completely gone from the system and replaced with Henren for a couple of hours, from an area which traditionally gave about 50% Ares and 10% Henren.

With that said, this kind of big wave of drop system sucks. If MA wants to introduce more Redulite into the system, they could just double or triple the hit rate and let the market adjusts itself, not this open the flood gates for 6 hours and nothing afterwards system we have. But of course it could just be me being salty since I was at work while all the fun was happening.

Tbh I don't think there is any reason to be salty right now considering the market has crashed. I was shocked to see it spammed in game. But thinking about it and watching the market value plummet. It's fine. Just wait for the markets to even out and then go for it. Otherwise look for other valuable and profitable matt's. From 400-500 down to 140 is massive drop. So as someone who also missed out the wave. Don't let it bother you ?

I didn't miss the wave but I got 44 NRF in a row with level 13 at the correct depth! Big loss.
Nice....

Tbh I don't think there is any reason to be salty right now considering the market has crashed. I was shocked to see it spammed in game. But thinking about it and watching the market value plummet. It's fine. Just wait for the markets to even out and then go for it. Otherwise look for other valuable and profitable matt's. From 400-500 down to 140 is massive drop. So as someone who also missed out the wave. Don't let it bother you ��

Well true, in retrospect most people will constantly make more profit per hour working than doing any activities in-game. Still, even if the market crashed, I think most of those miners are just going to hoard these Redulite until the MU slowly climbs back, even slowly selling this stock at 200% would still be quite profitable. It's those who hoarded Redulite before the crash are going to be the ones who are going to be really salty now. :rolleyes:

No... It was meant to be like this. MA dont have control of their own algo. Kinda noobish. It simply reached the cap where no more redu was left, so it rained. Say around 100k TT were pumped in 1 day.

This happened before and will happen gain... 2012-2014 i think last time it happened.

See you again on the next spamming day in 5 years :laugh:

Next up is pyrite, yummi

Must have been fun in respective areas :laugh: By the looks of tracker, it does have these ubers once every few months. I guess it remains to be seen how is in future. You don't need to swirl on it, if you have sensibly in excess of 1-2% finds of it and it stays this way, then it is the new ignisium, but with way less usage. We'll see. (and no, Ff, it cannot be EP4)

I think it is good when rare minerals are over 500% MU is a good thing just saying. So one would hope that rare ore stays very high MU 300+ % Hope it becomes rare again and goes back up to 500%

Now if we can get in hunting outputs to go back over 200% and stuff there to go back up to where it should be that would be great. There should be more caps in place to have more items over 200%

I think it is good when rare minerals are over 500% MU is a good thing just saying. So one would hope that rare ore stays very high MU 300+ % Hope it becomes rare again and goes back up to 500%

Now if we can get in hunting outputs to go back over 200% and stuff there to go back up to where it should be that would be great. There should be more caps in place to have more items over 200%

There's no point having stuff at 500% if you only loot 0.10pec per day. Markup needs to be created by demand not by restrictions.

Balancing is not concerned with "fairness", equality, rewarding good guys, punishing bad guys. or your Che t-shirt.

Balancing is concerned primarily with distributing the server load. It's not happy when you all congregate on ~3.5 servers.

MA couldn't make you disperse by capping redulite or throwing lyst at you, so they're trying the opposite approach. If it fails, too, they'll try something else, e.g. add redu to more areas.

Disclosure: I went 100% enmat two months ago. :cool:

It looks like MA made a mistake concerning Redulite. :confused:
It is spamming chat.

Crafters barely have time to craft L13 amps before they sell... :rolleyes:

Today will be remembered as the Redulite Rush day. :yay:

And tomorrow Redulite will be TT food.

Actually, level 13 are not selling as you might think, 13's at lowest can sit for days.

I find it interesting there was a post someone made about how the tier changes screwed his terra master 8 tiering for redulite depth,pointing out a pretty massive problem for tiers on (L) which ludvig was reading only 3 hours before these redulite hofs.

If this is how MA plans to manage imbalance, by watching forums for complaints, and reacting.....then this game is doomed.

It could be a combination of intentional and fuckup.

Recall the crafting event (last year I think) when the reward was a 3-click loaded whip BP and the support dude gave that guy a full 100-click by mistake.

MA 1: We need to increase Redulite supply, go ahead and turn the dial up by 0.35.

MA 2: Got it boss, turned the dial up by 350.

Clever guy at MindArk:

- Remove the cap for Redulite Ore
- Set the TT returns on that area to 50%
- Somebody will pay the markup
- Everyone is happy
- Genius!

Its up again get your lvl 13s

good god. mindark. why? after ages of running this, god why:eyecrazy:

(this is from one player)

Last edited:
Ruga is next? I see some ruga globs, and also found some myself :rolleyes:
(or just short wave?)

Edit: Only 4 globs so far on EL

Ruga is next? I see some ruga globs, and also found some myself :rolleyes:
(or just short wave?)

Edit: Only 4 globs so far on EL

Maybe they want cheap phantom armor? :confused::confused:

Rgds

Ace

sweet times when dub hit the rug hof (well ath with MU back then).
got my first set of shiny phantom this time :dunce:

Yeah, i remember that! At the time that one find from dub was worth around 500k. Crazy

Rgds

Ace

At what depth is Redulite?

and can it be found using a Level 5 amp?

(question from a non-miner)

Globals still droping.

Soon it will be another tt food resource. Imagine the face of some traders when they log in later tonight.

This would be bad even if this was a game without real cash involved. Imagine if anyone have inside info. How much money they did the very first minutes the cap was removed, imagine... with orders still at 500%. hahah I fucking love this game!

At least call it a event and make all the community know at the very same time.

This is not the way to grow confidence, just saying!

Everyone has the same chances my ass!

Actually, level 13 are not selling as you might think, 13's at lowest can sit for days

It was just a picture to say that people were literally rushing into the Redulite areas with big amps.
But anyway, during the rush, the big crafters were crafting L13s like crazy. :wtg:

Either they just figured that they would sell out very quickly because of the rush.

Or most likely, they simply took advantage of the sudden fall of the MU on Redulite, knowing that this rush would last only a short time.

Either (and it's the suspicious side of me that makes me think of this one :dunce:), they were working in "cooperation" with some miners, who were selling them the Redulite directly, and by the same way trying to make the rush as much prolific as possible. (by using Redulite, and thus tilting the balance of Redulite total amount ingame).

In fact, it's probably a little bit of all three of those reasons at once.

Last edited:
It could be a combination of intentional and fuckup.

Recall the crafting event (last year I think) when the reward was a 3-click loaded whip BP and the support dude gave that guy a full 100-click by mistake.

MA 1: We need to increase Redulite supply, go ahead and turn the dial up by 0.35.

MA 2: Got it boss, turned the dial up by 350.

I believe exactly the same thing.

And even I sincerely hope that it's not completely intentional, and that it's not the way MA solves rarity problems... :rolleyes:

It's crazy, that one person finds in a few hours 15KPED TT of a resource that is supposed to be one of the rarest.
They will just wait a few days or a few weeks for the MU to go back up to its normal rate, and that will make them get 60KPED only whith MU. :yay:

So indeed for me it seems very unlikely that the game itself is creating this sudden change.
Rarity is regulated in the game code, probably part of the code that can be adjusted on the fly (no need for server restart), so it seems obvious to me that someone must have interacted.

Unless it was some kind of bug that created it.

Anyway, I highly doubt it was totaly intentional.
And even if it was, I don't want to believe it, or it would further reduce my trust in MA.. :dodge:

Or maybe they just need to up the turnover for players as it is too low to generate enough revenue. Because on February i didn't get even 1 tt profit run, HOF list says a lot too. Might be a lot of withdrawals or turnover drop after MM.

redulite.jpg

hahaha :laugh:

Or maybe they just need to up the turnover for players as it is too low to generate enough revenue. Because on February i didn't get even 1 tt profit run, HOF list says a lot too. Might be a lot of withdrawals or turnover drop after MM.

With this wave system, you may as well just set up an alert on EntropiaLife when Redulite starts globaling and go do something else when there is nothing happening, like the crowd of miners gathering at Shinook right now probably waiting for the next wave to start. This is basically the equivalent of ubers only logging in to play during events, and I don't think this is a sustainable business model.

Actually, level 13 are not selling as you might think, 13's at lowest can sit for days.

last 24h i estimate around 180-200k tt level 13 amps sold (at some point were 70k tt only on auction system)

Back