Entropia Universe 12.6.2 Release Notes

in my defence is was in response for an example of attacking a single player in an open area who is jumping around.

But this does bring it inline with other PVP games, how many other games only allow you to fire when a target is in the weapon sight?

In how many other games one hour of pvp costs 50-100 usd the costs we will have after this wonderful change?

This is seriously stupid. Can't they just prevent the weapon from firing if you don't have a target? Just disable auto-aim on right click, and stop shooting without a valid target. Now right click = left click.

In how many other games one hour of pvp costs 50-100 usd the costs we will have after this wonderful change?

then it comes down to skill of the pk'er to reduce their costs and avoid missing the target.

If they need to practice then buy a copy of UT2k4 and train their personal targeting skills i.e. their hand to eye coordination.

Just get better at aiming Rony and don't complain so much.

then it comes down to skill of the pk'er to reduce their costs and avoid missing the target.

If they need to practice then buy a copy of UT2k4 and train their personal targeting skills i.e. their hand to eye coordination.

You either dont know what you are talking or you are in a dream state. As I said, give it a week and lets see who can afford this.

hell yeah man, thats why i've been preeching the right click disable every since it been introduced, pratice and aim right..

I think this is the best update ever released.

I have sent 100s of supportcases about rightclick.

I myself used it, because you had to use it to have a chance in PVP. And no, ffs, it has nothing to do with autoclickers, i mean wtf? All there was to it, was to rapidly, spam the right mouse button as fast as you can. You dont need a damn autoclicker program for that. Maybe some people who dosent have fingers used it?

So yea, finally! Now i dont have to explain to everyone new to pvp that meet in the arena how rightclicking works :yay:

As I understand, if I have equipped finder, now I will drop bomb on right click?

As I understand, if I have equipped finder, now I will drop bomb on right click?

EXACTLY.

If you want to get in your vehicle and by mistake right click near it's hit box, YOU DROP A BOMB!

MA only need to do all the pvp toxic and so will see the authentic PK, so everyone will cost money.
who wants to enter a pvp pay a toxic injection, this is what you have to do MA.

I like it how for 100 people that play pvp every day, thousands more will lose decay, ammo, probes and essence charges because of this unnecessary change.

Also:
Thank you for your report.

However, this is an intentional feature from the design team and not a bug.

Hope you have a great time in Entropia Universe!

They deactivated right click in PVP. Now it will cost 10 times more to kill someone in PVP since EU isnt designed as a PVP game and 90% of shots will be lost in empty space.

Time for me to move somewhere else, I cant afford this money, lol.

Finaly :yay:

Look, supposed you play a game, where everything cost something if you are a depositor/withdrawer, you are meant to play right? with your real life skill, right? which means aim is part of it actually either in hunt or pk'ing.. so after being somewhat of an automated bot killing stuff you will now again need to put focus on what you do and i like the concept!

real pk'er now STAND BACK UP!

i am smiling :)
i remember when this was introduced, i was to much of a noob to pk before right click and when they introduced what to any pk'er in any other game know to man would be considered a cheat all interest in pk just disappeared. The few times i had visited the rig since right-click was introduced it was sad to see people that could not coordinate their own movement killing with ease. pk is a rl skill.
i do feel for people using right click in other situations and hope MA can come up with a better solution.

Before I could right click when a mob was getting low on health and if it died I'd loot it (or not shoot into thin air). Now I end up wasting ammo if the mob dies, especialy if I crit it and it dies faster than excpected.

As usual, MAs obsession with pandering to the minority of PKers has messed up things for the majority of hunters.

I have to play Devil's Advocate and say that I never do this right click thing... I almost don't know what you are talking about. I right click to loot the mob, that's about it. I use auto-click when I'm grinding (like Levi, etc) otherwise It's all left-click here baba!
Pure skill..... lol :laugh:

MA only need to do all the pvp toxic and so will see the authentic PK, so everyone will cost money.

So everyone who wants to mine/hunt at amathera should get a toxic shot? Does that make sense to you?

Real Pk'ers are the ones that do no hide behind gear...

Do we now have to have designated looters in teams? As I see it now you'll have several people right clicking to loot with one person actually looting the mob and the rest firing into the air. Same with shared mobs.

nope, they dont have to do it, they could, but they dont have to.

Do we now have to have designated looters in teams? As I see it now you'll have several people right clicking to loot with one person actually looting the mob and the rest firing into the air. Same with shared mobs.

or in pvp like solfais shooting each other trying to loot :laugh: I sense some drama about to unfold :)

or in pvp like solfais shooting each other trying to loot :laugh: I sense some drama about to unfold :)

They need some chat text for that...

Avatar 1 accidentally killed Avatar 2 by shooting wildly in the air when trying to loot Hydra

:laugh:

I guess I am n00b.

I just clik the healthbar that I dragged to shoot/loot.
:/

But hey, now I at least understand wtf right-clikking was!

In PvP I just ran around in 1st person and would shoot when ava was in my sight....
(Guess who sux in PvP?)
:D

Tippin'

I visited rig a bit today, just like old days; killed 100 nibs while they barely dented me, but costs alot..
If MA did this change, they should also double or triple the avatar position update frequency which is now too slow to follow all the new bunnies.

I just clik the healthbar that I dragged to shoot/loot.

I was curious about this ... since I'm not in game to check. Does it still affect any actions if you have the healthbar dragged out to shoot/loot? (This is how I hunt, with 405803483094 HP Bars on my screen).

Edit: It would seem everybody is talkingabout RIGHT-Clicking... I don't think I've ever used that to hunt/pk anybody.. I soley use the Left-Click function..

~Danimal

nope, they dont have to do it, they could, but they dont have to.

Then that emotion has shoot someone who only run and jump and heals?Do bone only going to spend money who shoots?The injection toxica will make the pvp this more alive and without so much rat that he does not like using money.One thing similar to the pvp3 and pvp4 if you want to enter pay and enter I see few repeat.

EXACTLY.If you want to get in your vehicle and by mistake right click near it's hit box, YOU DROP A BOMB!
Wait. But if I just want do something in menu, which is avail by right-clicking - it's the same - default action will trigger?

So everyone who wants to mine/hunt at amathera should get a toxic shot? Does that make sense to you?

What I think is to make the pvp1 pvp2 pvp3 pvp4 etc all toxic.

Edit: It would seem everybody is talkingabout RIGHT-Clicking... I don't think I've ever used that to hunt/pk anybody.. I soley use the Left-Click function..

~Danimal
That's cause you n00ber like me, Dan.
:D

I'd rt clik every now and then to get position (occasionally loot it), but as far as hunting, left was just fine for me.

I can't imagine clikking healthbar when mob is dead would do anything but loot it now, but hey...It's fucking MA.

It might just flush your toilet repeatedly now.
:/

And again, I ALWAYS used left clik for my sukass PvP dying opportunities...

Tippin'

Wait. But if I just want do something in menu, which is avail by right-clicking - it's the same - default action will trigger?

Aim mode only. The menu is available in cursor mode.

i find the anti right click update good for space.

it was to easy for pirate to fly behind one and not miss a single hit.

specially when they also use the quad speed trick to fly on everyone around.

that make the whole thing completely out of any gameing fun when absolutely no tactics needed or even possible.

on planet is now more costly ofc.

at the rig they should consider to higher the oil drop rate or the amount of oil that spills around.

on pvp4 is more observation needed now before attacking anyone.
that i find also good that pure pew pew harvesting is over now.

pvp4 should be a combat zone where people sneak around like sharks and observe their target try not to bee seen until the time has come and attack.

there we still lack tools of mindforce chips which give you a cloack for some time and other way round to light up the radar for 1-2 seconds or such.

is not too costly cause the right click has been removed id rather take the platform holder in responsibility to offer propper gear and possibilities.

"what things and possibilities would you like to improve situation?" is what shall think of.

auto aim, not miss a shot is not what pvp is about for me.

what i mean is pvp shall be a part ingame which depend on people know how to use gear and tools to win the poker game.

who has no knowledge to attack with gear and tools or how to defend himself should be considered as noob and shall be shot =)

not people who dont know that there is a checkmark in game options or the hud. that is just use of lack game design and not game skills.

Last edited:
Back