Strongbox opening service

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
With the advent of lootable strongboxes, I have decided to start a new service. Opening strongboxes! Here's how it will work. You bring me strongboxes, I will purchase the keys to open them up. I keep any TT value looted to cover the cost of my keys, and we will split any markup looted.

To start, I am limiting it to the first 500 strongboxes, and I am offering a 50/50 split. I will assess these terms based on demand.

Happy hunting!

- Captain Jack

Wait so what about the value of the boxes? Potentially if I give you the boxes and you don't get anything worth MU then you keep it all? And the drugs too?:scratch2:

Wait so what about the value of the boxes? Potentially if I give you the boxes and you don't get anything worth MU then you keep it all? And the drugs too?:scratch2:

Whoa hold up he's given you the very generous offer of taking 50% of your markup just for the privilege of using his liquid credit card haha

Friggin hilarious

I don't have to mine or hunt and can buy boxes, but now i can pay someone to open them too!!!!!!

would u stream it ? :)

I've not yet ventured into streaming, but I suppose I could figure it out.

The boxes themselves have no TT value, the keys do. Anything looted which is tradeable has a markup value and can be split. Anything that is not tradeable would be kept by me or refined into universal ammo (neurostim X and Y etc). Personally I have more buff pills than I will ever be able to use, but if you'd like to loot some yourself feel free to offer the same service and just don't refine them.

Whoa hold up he's given you the very generous offer of taking 50% of your markup just for the privilege of using his liquid credit card haha

Yes, people who choose to play without depositing now have an option to get a share of strongbox loot.

Last edited:
Back