MA is leading an unfair game

Status
How much are you withdrawing? US$20k ?

PS: If yes, that's not even a big sum good enough to bring a company to court, unless you are claiming under local small claims court. Lawyer fees will kill you first. And the chances are low on winning. I strongly advise you to put this matter off the public and stop posting about having a lawsuit (only to frustrate everyone). You won't get anything at the end. Settle your case peacefully behind the scene with MA.

I'm not against a peaceful solution to the question but if MA continue to ignore then I will have no choice, it just is a matter of principle, that's all

Last edited:
In this case we get the information that multiple accounts have abuse and manipulation the auction and also the economy of Entropia Universe. And the Support think that you Andre and your brother are a part of this multiple accounts and because of this the have locked you both.

- the need from every account that is involved in this case a ID to proof
- the need to check every pec / trade from all this accounts

I can not belive that the locked you over one year without to now that you have something to do with this case? In any way do you have to be involved or? Or maybee you earn to much money ingame, that is not possible to get on the legal way or without big investment?

You have say me we talking about 200,000K PED - 1000 € are 11467,00 PED --> 200,000K PED are something like 17,500 € --> 20.099,36 US-Dollar

It is incomprehensible why someone with such a sum does not exercise his rights with a lawyer or just waiting for 1 year? If you are not involved or have nothing to do with the market manipulation, why do not you do anything?

How much you have Deposit yourself from this 20.099,36 US-Dollar? I apologize for asking, but can you show us screenshots from your transaction history? I ask because you have brought the matter into the public and I think that all would like to see this detail. Thank you in advance.

PS: I think as long as the ID verification of all accounts involved could not be checked, all involved accounts remain locked.

Photos of my translations I will not do as this personal information excuse me, but I will say so that for all the time of the game I withdraw about 4 times more than made the court, the main part of the conclusion was made in 2018 and it may have caused such attention on the part of the MA

Andre I think Capt also noticed:

Page 5 and 8 both have 2018-03-22 11:02
Page 8 ends 2018-04-02 19:38
Page 6 starts 2018-04-10 12:16

Page 6 MA mentions "unable to move items"....
Was this request in the missing section???
Or was it (forgot what page mentioned it) the previous support ticket that got closed?

I'm not against a peaceful solution to the question but if MA continue to ignore then I will have no choice, it just is a matter of principle, that's all

I definitely understand why you are doing it but the person who are suffering, is going to be you.
Looking at the bright side and not going to predict the outcome here.
Hope you get the best out of it.

Andre I think Capt also noticed:

Page 5 and 8 both have 2018-03-22 11:02
Page 8 ends 2018-04-02 19:38
Page 6 starts 2018-04-10 12:16

Page 6 MA mentions "unable to move items"....
Was this request in the missing section???
Or was it (forgot what page mentioned it) the previous support ticket that got closed?

I did not miss anything, I just showed you the main support case, I wrote minor ones, but they were closed and they answered only basically, clearly explained or not ????. My English is far from perfect and I use a translator

Creating multiple cases can be considered abuse of the support tool .

In Andrey-Another-Natalija-Litvinovi case he definitely didnt abuse it :laugh:

Photos of my translations I will not do as this personal information excuse me, but I will say so that for all the time of the game I withdraw about 4 times more than made the court, the main part of the conclusion was made in 2018 and it may have caused such attention on the part of the MA

Hmm you show her everything, talk about everything, you bring the whole thing into the public, says MA is leading an unfair game and after that screenshots from your transaction history are privat? How much of the $ 20,000 was paid by you and where did the rest come from? That is a very important question in this context.

The hole case here has to do with multiple accounts that have abuse and manipulation the auction and also the economy of Entropia Universe. And it looks like you are a part of it or?

I did not miss anything, I just showed you the main support case, I wrote minor ones, but they were closed and they answered only basically, clearly explained or not ????. My English is far from perfect and I use a translator

Perhaps show all the related and closed cases. But will be messy

They are not ignoring you. They already told you they are investigating and that it will take time.

Last edited:

Okay and thank you for replying.
Bonne chance / best of luck with your case.

They are not ignoring you. They already told you they are investigating and that it will take time.

dude, they haven't written to me in almost 8 months, and you think that's okay ???. How much longer do I have to wait ?? a month, a year, maybe 3-4 years ?? that's ridiculous.

Hmm you show her everything, talk about everything, you bring the whole thing into the public, says MA is leading an unfair game and after that screenshots from your transaction history are privat? How much of the $ 20,000 was paid by you and where did the rest come from? That is a very important question in this context.

The hole case here has to do with multiple accounts that have abuse and manipulation the auction and also the economy of Entropia Universe. And it looks like you are a part of it or?

let's just say it was the profit of the investment, at the time, I bought a lot of ELM arms and kept them for almost 2 years without selling, so part of the profits from the events and hunting, as I said above, the main part of the findings of rises it in 2018 so I guess me and attracted so much attention from MA.

dude, they haven't written to me in almost 8 months, and you think that's okay ???. How much longer do I have to wait ?? a month, a year, maybe 3-4 years ?? that's ridiculous.

Not writing to you is a message in itself.. :wise:

Now i remember people bashing him for hunting alot mobs to 1/3 death and waiting for wave to start then kill em all and loo tons elm guns .

Have you ever play fair this game ?

nope :mad:
still wait when MA say somthing

Today is my anniversary (1 year with no EU) thanks for the quick work MA

You are not going to continue posting a countdown here? LOL :laugh:

I feel the best is to concentrate on your real life earnings and kind of stuffs.

Don't get me wrong, don't worry and be happy.
Maybe you get a good news within next 12 months ? Time flies very fast.....

You are not going to continue posting a countdown here? LOL :laugh:

I feel the best is to concentrate on your real life earnings and kind of stuffs.

Don't get me wrong, don't worry and be happy.
Maybe you get a good news within next 12 months ? Time flies very fast.....

No need to worry about me, I've always had a job and my favorite family throughout my existence in EU

Hard to believe you are 100% innocent.

Why?

If MA is taking so much time to unlock your account, you were probably reported by several players, and sorry to say, we know all of it. (but we could be wrong).

I am going to tell you a small example of what happen to two friends of mine (in real life) that got their accounts locked at the same time.

You see, their are father and son. Occasionally they play next to each other using the same IP.

Also they share a similar avatar name with numbers, one might even think, just by the numbers and names in the avatars, one is a second account.

But it is not, it is father and son and I know both of them very well, the son, I saw him growing up since he was born and today he is a young men ready to enter university.

They were doing the sand king wave, at the end, someone complained about the loot and mentioned something like "double avatars".

Next day they both got their accounts locked.

Each one of them, sent a support case, with ID's and after 2 days the problem was solved and their accounts unlocked.

I never saw MA locking accounts accidentally for so long.

Some BS is going on.

Whatever you or anyone else think or though to "play the system" we all already know about it, so is MA.

All it takes is several people to report someone with reason, with screenshots, with details and trust me, your account is locked.

Maybe you are innocent maybe your are not, I do not know, I just find it odd, that you are still locked.

Small edit:
Due to this thread started last year and you are still locked, (just noticed the dates more precisely) I doubt they will unlock your account.
Not going to say you are guilty or not, that is for lawyers and judges, and the money you have in both accounts.

So maybe there is more them you are telling.

Last edited:
They asked your ID proof because your brother and you shares same IP address or you did some fishy things in-game?

andrepubg.jpg

I just can`t look without tears how MA ruin our friend live, seems Andre hit rock bottom:laugh:

Status
Back