Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Additions

• Added a new tab called Camera under options with these added features. Check tooltip for additional information.
    • Far Vertical Offset
    • Near Vertical Offset
    • Maximum Distance
    • Locked Horizontal Speed
    • Locked Vertical Speed
    • Mouse Sensitivity
    • Distance Sensitivity
  • Added in-range feedback in the Stationary Weapon HUD.
  • Added an option for turning HIT crosshair animation off.
  • Updated the functionality of the vehicle crosshair.
  • Added feature “Locking Ignores View” option under Options/Gameplay where closest target is always selected for Lock Target. Attacking targets have priority.
!
Changes

• The interact user interface will now show the right-mouse icon instead when in cursor mode.
  • Removed the extra zoom for ready mode.
  • Players will be able to cycle through mining claims with "Lock Target" if they have an excavator equipped.
  • Look Up and Look down actions are now back in the action library. For vehicles they will function as Pitch up and Pitch Down.
  • Removed minimum distance for lockable target.
  • Added more info in tooltip on items.(tiering, attachments and color for compare)
  • Looting now has a higher priority for Interact.
  • Reduced camera rotation speed for lock target.
  • Teleporters and teleport chips will now take your previous map size in consideration.
  • When navigating with mouse holding either left or right button is needed.
  • “Lock Target” range is now the same for all tools, 180m.
!
Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue where dead creatures in space were not removed when looted.
  • Fixed an issue where you were able to keep using your weapon with broken attachments, while being unable to deal any damage.
!
Known Issues

• Chomper textures are incorrect.
  • Enhancers can get stuck on tool if used to 0 TT value. Enhancers stuck on a limited tool will be lost if tool is!sold to the trade terminal. This will be fixed in the next patch.
!
!
!
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Looking forward to test this :D

Why is this 180m range in place ? There is weapons that can shoot over 240ish metres.

“Fixed an issue where dead creatures in space were not removed when looted.”

Thank you !!!!! :yay:

Hope they fixed dead mob deselecting so we can loot with F press. SIngle thing that prevents me from hunting right now.

I am still waiting for my pizza for testing 16.0.0 and 16.0.1 and you guys deliver 16.0.2 already?

Keep an eye on "no looters" bug. It's not very damaging but very frustrating as we had a deal to get rid of "no looters" in Loot 2.0.

If this works as intended and requested by ppl in this forum, I want David Simmonds salary to be reduced by 90% and those assets should be moved to Dennis and other bug fixers. "Board of directors" knows shit about this game and 99% of their ideas are failure.

Vox populi, vox Dei. Listen to our feedback, communicate, deliver promises and it will be fine.

[*]Reduced camera rotation speed for lock target.
I wish you guys could keep some of the new additions in the camera update as options because some of these were really nice and I personally liked very much the speed of the camera during hunts.

Later Edit:current speed is fine and also it can be adjusted. Perfect!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!!!

Nice dev. speed! Keep them coming! :)

Awaiting the testing reviews.

Good luck, hope it's better

Rick

Thanks! Loads of changes, cant wait to test tonight :)

[*]Added more info in tooltip on items.(tiering, attachments and color for compare)
Any chance we could get protection info on plates' tooltip?
[*]Looting now has a higher priority for Interact.
Please also add priority to taming attempts - mobs loose focus when ready for taming (will have to check, might be fixed too...)

Very nice, need to test this updates soon.

[Sarcasm OFF]

WOW MA you are starting to make me think positive again! Please please keep up the good work!

[/Sarcasm OFF]

I am truly shocked... there is hope yet!

2 minutes to pop in from works and found -

Honestly, some improvement.

Camera option can change distances of scroll out etc and alignments.

•Far Vertical Offset
•Near Vertical Offset
•Maximum Distance
•Locked Horizontal Speed
•Locked Vertical Speed
•Mouse Sensitivity
•Distance Sensitivity

All there and appear to work.

But a very Long way short of what was expected / hoped for by myself as Still cannot interact with half the stuff in my estate to remove / pick up as still missing.

may the bugfest begin...

:popcorn:

Sounds good to me got to test to se if its as good as it seem hehe

No info on revive chips and sack working?
Didn't fix the out of range bug for reviving?

Am I the only one getting this bug?
Revive chips are useless at the moment....

Yes! This is everything asked for including the cream and the cherry on top...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW-ZBmUPfrM

One question, the looting action priority works only in aim mode, not in cursor mode. Is this intended? I am usually more often in cursor mode to be ready to pick up fruits or perform a pet action.

And possibly a bug, not sure if this is the way to always reproduce it but how it occurred for me just now: After hunting a bit I entered a VTOL to fly to another spawn, and upon landing and equipping my weapon again and targeting the first mob it would not shoot. Tried unequipping, re-targeting, nothing worked. Only after relogging it worked again.

I am still waiting for my pizza for testing 16.0.0 and 16.0.1 and you guys deliver 16.0.2 already?

Keep an eye on "no looters" bug. It's not very damaging but very frustrating as we had a deal to get rid of "no looters" in Loot 2.0.

If this works as intended and requested by ppl in this forum, I want David Simmonds salary to be reduced by 90% and those assets should be moved to Dennis and other bug fixers. "Board of directors" knows shit about this game and 99% of their ideas are failure.

Vox populi, vox Dei. Listen to our feedback, communicate, deliver promises and it will be fine.

quoted for truth.

Can we PLEASE get and option for not getting the stupid warning when converting shrap??? Some of us don't convert it by mistake and this added window is annoying. Thanks.

Nothing about the reduced run speed ?
Is intended or just a bug ?
Lookin forward to test the new VU

can we please bring back when selecting auto run it relaxes weapon? All other games do this and before this camera update it did it. Annoying to have to press yet another key...
Thanks.

One question, the looting action priority works only in aim mode, not in cursor mode. Is this intended?

I thought it doesn't work as I use cursor mode too. But in aim mode it works as expected (most of the time) :yay: There are still cases when I attack new mob instead of looting dead one in dense spawn - but way less annoying than before.

This is much better :) I'd still like to see some more zoom on the 'maximum distance' though.

Thank you very much MA for the new Camera options and that we can zoom out :yay:

Tooltip info does now include attachments which is good.
But the damage per second calculation does still not include amps,crit modifiers,enhancers and therefor is no accurate comparison.
Should efficiency maybe be part of the comparison ?

Vain arm guard item graphics used to kill entropia application when viewed, now the graphic in inventory is removed, i guess this is a fix-in-progress ?

Trade interaction since switch to new camera system seems to require both participants to be within interaction range, this causes passengers who accept a summon to a spaceship often to fail on trade until both participants to the trade have moved around and both clients involved come to the conclusion that interaction range is sufficient.
It is not sufficient if interaction range is valid just for the side starting the trade the other party tradet with needs to also have the info that interaction range is sufficent in the new system.
Maybe sync/update position info between avatars as part of a trade initiation and automove the initiating party in trade distance should the update drop them out of it. (Let their avatar walk up to the avatar in updated position till range is sufficient for both)

Back