Account locked, how long for support to reply?

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Ten and half fucking years and today I find my account LOCKED?!!?/!?!
Guess I posted one-too-many whiny threads or something.

How long will I have to wait for support to respond?

On the bright side, I'm not hemorrhaging PED while I can't login.

I've been locked temporarily for larger and inconsistent withdrawal/deposit patterns.

Really?!? So would buying 20 or 50 boxes a few days in a row, then deciding to deposit using in-game method instead qualify?
FFS! My deposit patterns are perfectly aligned with loot patterns, so who the fuck is to blame?

:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:
Last night, I was trying to diagnose problems with my celphone. Specifically, LG PC Suite won't talk to a G3 over wi-fi. I tried wireshark and installed Nmap, which installed the Npcap Loopback Adaptor.
Making the Npcap Loopback Adaptor DISABLED from Windows Network Connections window has UNLOCKED my Entropia Account.
:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

Ever the naive optimist, I found a silver-lining: Biggest EU-induced adrenaline rush in 8 years when I got an ATH.

Last edited:
Really?!? So would buying 20 or 50 boxes a few days in a row, then deciding to deposit using in-game method instead qualify?
FFS! My deposit patterns are perfectly aligned with loot patterns, so who the fuck is to blame?

I doubt that's why you were blocked...

What depo method did you use? paypal, credit card?

If the charge was denied by your bank MA will lock your account until resolved.

Any messing with net settings (vpn etc) gets you "locked" - it's just temporary until you revert your settings.

Security feature to help fight money laundering etc.

Any messing with net settings (vpn etc) gets you "locked" - it's just temporary until you revert your settings.

Not 100% accurate. I recently tried a VPN service and used an exit node in Sweden in order to dispel the myth that Swedish IP addresses get better loot. It did not affect on my logins, nor did it do anything for my loot.

I doubt that's why you were blocked...

What depo method did you use? paypal, credit card?

If the charge was denied by your bank MA will lock your account until resolved.

Not true, my bank has denied charges to EU a number of times in the past to protect my CC account from what they believe might be attempted fraud, especially a transaction to an overseas company. (I'm in the U.S) . My attempt to depo has been denied by my bank more than once on the same transaction, (I thought it might have been my fault by entering the wrong info, so tried again, denied again). When my bank sends the "possible fraud" alert to my phone, I contact them to confirm it was indeed a legitimate transaction and the bank removes the block on my account. Next attempt to depo is always completed successfully. MA has never locked, or blocked my account because my bank denied the charge.

Not true, my bank has denied charges to EU a number of times in the past to protect my CC account from what they believe might be attempted fraud, especially a transaction to an overseas company. (I'm in the U.S) . My attempt to depo has been denied by my bank more than once on the same transaction, (I thought it might have been my fault by entering the wrong info, so tried again, denied again). When my bank sends the "possible fraud" alert to my phone, I contact them to confirm it was indeed a legitimate transaction and the bank removes the block on my account. Next attempt to depo is always completed successfully. MA has never locked, or blocked my account because my bank denied the charge.

Well mastercard has 110% blocked a transaction pending a phone call, and as a result MA locked my account (I already had ped in my inventory, yet they hadn't got paid).. It was resolved within 24 hours after authorizing purchases to MA from that specific credit card.

This was 3 years ago though

Not 100% accurate. I recently tried a VPN service and used an exit node in Sweden in order to dispel the myth that Swedish IP addresses get better loot. It did not affect on my logins, nor did it do anything for my loot.

Depends what VPN.

If it's masking your host computer (mac address) as a good VPN should, expect a lock. If its just changing your end IP then no, that won't lock it - same as taking a laptop on holiday with you won't get your account locked.

Been uisng CyberGhost some time now and no problem at all :)
Block everything, hidden IP, encrypted and all that crap, zero issues with MA :cool:
But paypal did have some issues last weekend but that has been fixed on Monday by MA asap :yup:

My GF waited 3 weeks till support responded and unlocked. Hope you get it sorted sooner.

Been uisng CyberGhost some time now and no problem at all :)
Block everything, hidden IP, encrypted and all that crap, zero issues with MA :cool:
But paypal did have some issues last weekend but that has been fixed on Monday by MA asap :yup:

Again, this VPN just masks your IP. MA block you when you mask your mac address (or alter your computer network clock time)... Usually this is when you're going through a work based private VPN.

Again, this VPN just masks your IP. MA block you when you mask your mac address (or alter your computer network clock time)... Usually this is when you're going through a work based private VPN.

Last week i had a power issue on my home pc .
Clock was change and i was able to connect Entropia but not youTube ;)

Ahhh, thanks for this extra info on the VPN :)
I have the premium plus package and i must say that it does a very good job at keeping everything out where ever one might wander on the net and that only for a few euros á month :yup:

Locked too

Locked too!! 3 years in game with no problems and dont making a probles, and finaly no reason locked . Last time then i was in game i was on planet Rocktropia killing some vixen, there was many ppl killing vixens was 1 persons who steal mobs and one guy reported about that and send a video, avatar name who steal mobs [kura] full name i dont remember, after that all guys make a shared team to kill this mobs to not be stolen accidentally. i dont break any rule of EULA, im obedient player, I do not need problems i respect rules. i make deposits every month, small but is deposit =). Now 1 month was passed no answers from support i make 5 cases. i wrote them in facebook and finaly was some answer f :yay::yay: it was "We can confirm Support are currently aware of your query, they will answer in due course." How much i need to wait??

Locked too!! 3 years in game with no problems and dont making a probles, and finaly no reason locked . Last time then i was in game i was on planet Rocktropia killing some vixen, there was many ppl killing vixens was 1 persons who steal mobs and one guy reported about that and send a video, avatar name who steal mobs [kura] full name i dont remember, after that all guys make a shared team to kill this mobs to not be stolen accidentally. i dont break any rule of EULA, im obedient player, I do not need problems i respect rules. i make deposits every month, small but is deposit =). Now 1 month was passed no answers from support i make 5 cases. i wrote them in facebook and finaly was some answer f :yay::yay: it was "We can confirm Support are currently aware of your query, they will answer in due course." How much i need to wait??

Same thing happened to me on cyrene some people decides to hunt near me so that i shot mob which they are shooting and report me so that i get banned.

ccef39012c.png

Mike maybe you can post the whole video with all the things happened before, too?
Like the part where we (nikki, Piki and me) hunted there and u just showed up and steal killed our mobs to eternity so that we leave and that u can have the spot for yourself?

And the part where u shoot mobs with your too big gun, and if they evade just let them stand with full HP until some other shoots it and and u still get the loot because u spent more in that one shot?

just my 2 pecs.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me on cyrene some people decides to hunt near me so that i shot mob which they are shooting and report me so that i get banned.

I just see someone greedy because a mob drops boxes (probably by mistake) and ruining other peoples experience by doing so, but well i haven't seen the whole story of what happened.

I just see someone greedy because a mob drops boxes (probably by mistake) and ruining other peoples experience by doing so, but well i haven't seen the whole story of what happened.

nope you nailed it

--and no, those mobs are suppose to drop boxes (all maturities) as well as a few other mobs on cyrene and arkadia (that i know of) -- other planets i do not travel, and i am unaware of.

Mike maybe you can post the whole video with all the things happened before, too?
Like the part where we (nikki, Piki and me) hunted there and u just showed up and steal killed our mobs to eternity so that we leave and that u can have the spot for yourself?

And the part where u shoot mobs with your too big gun, and if they evade just let them stand with full HP until some other shoots it and and u still get the loot because u spent more in that one shot?

just my 2 pecs.

Just to be fair.. I wish you could post the previous 20+ minutes before this posted video interaction. ;) :smoke:

Last edited:
Now 1 month was passed no answers from support i make 5 cases. i wrote them in facebook and finaly was some answer f :yay::yay: it was "We can confirm Support are currently aware of your query, they will answer in due course." How much i need to wait??

What did support say? is it temporary or definitive Ban ?

What a lame move again from support.i would say lock both parties involved till they find out who is right or wrong.

I will say what i know about mike being accused as kill stealing.

What i know about cyrene is that there are two spawns where weak paneleons are hunted.one near coastline of stagging area and the other where mike hunted.special thing about the 2nd spawn is that this spawn has 3 separate spawns that 3 ppl can kill mobs without killing ones on the other spawn.while i was there i saw mike hunting in the same spot as in the vid and he never kill steal while i was there where i hunted on the other spawn next to the big tree.ppl who came to this spawn either waited or left to other spawn if all three spots were occupied without any disrespect.

Its very clear on this vid this person is doing it on purpose to get mike banned where the spawn near the big tree had no hunter.i know this because i hunted on that spot.i ask who ever on cyrene to go see for themselves the spawn im talking about and ask the community to send tickets to get this c..t banned instead.

I had dealings with mike in the past and he is good in character.

Hitman

Its very clear on this vid this person is doing it on purpose to get mike banned where the spawn near the big tree had no hunter.i know this because i hunted on that spot.i ask who ever on cyrene to go see for themselves the spawn im talking about and ask the community to send tickets to get this c..t banned instead.

The thing is, not the whole story is on the video. I didn't say he is killstealing, but it is quite a lame way to hunt there like that in my opinion, and he is interfering with other people's experience.

Hard to judge from a video from one side, we cannot tell who is right or is wrong, both behave immature if you ask me. A temp ban might be quite harsh, but this has been going on for linger then just this instance. But if you start asking people to report the other party involved is pretty lame.

The thing is, not the whole story is on the video. I didn't say he is killstealing, but it is quite a lame way to hunt there like that in my opinion, and he is interfering with other people's experience.

Hard to judge from a video from one side, we cannot tell who is right or is wrong, both behave immature if you ask me. A temp ban might be quite harsh, but this has been going on for linger then just this instance. But if you start asking people to report the other party involved is pretty lame.

If you havnt been there you wouldnt understand.i know mike was there since boxes started dropping and i know many hunters there were doing it at their own way not to get banned as kill stealing.if i clearly can see a guy hunting with a big ass gun i would never go to his spot to hunt since i know he will kill more mobs than me and would accidenty shoot one im shooting as well.if you knowingly go and hunt there while there is a spot next to you is vacant who is the moron there?pretty lame if u ask me.

You do KILLSTEALING and wonder that you get a temp ban.

I know a lot other games where this could cause a perma ban!

True story

Guys, I see that everybody create a different story; if you were not in there, dont create a story.
Mike get banned cause of my ticket, did you see me in Mike' video? No!
Here is the true story: Me,Nostalga and Nikki were hunting paneleon in 3 separate spawns then Mike had log-in and started to hunting Nikki' spot and did some killsteals, he afk'd for 5-10 minutes after our reaction then came back and said sorry to Nikki. After that he started to hunting in my spot, we said "this is not cool and u should respect others like we did to you", but he continued. I said that if you think you doing the right thing why you said sorry to Nikki. Mike said it was for killsteals, so he accepted to killsteals. Then he started to killsteals in my spot too, when i hit any mob, he directly turned my mob and did overkill with his big gun and got loot, so it wasnt by mistake. After that i reported him and wrote that in local chat. He stopped to killsteals, but started to mob manipulation; when his attack dodged, he has gone to another mob and he got my loot after i killed that full hp mob cause of cost difference.
He is continuing to manipulation in here with post irrelevant video.
I hope he gets his lesson; starts to respect other people, if you not a good guy, you must act like a good guy,Mike.
I like that community and i will do my best to protect this beautiful environment.
Finally; that made me to have more respect to MA than before.

Back