Preview of August 21 release?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
Any chance we can have one?

A preview of what part of the August 21st release? I dont even know what is supposed to be in it :laugh:

A preview of what part of the August 21st release? I dont even know what is supposed to be in it :laugh:

1Preview : Vehicles + PVP4 = Poof

~Danimal

Yes, well, but apart from vehicles disappearing from lootable PvP? :silly2:

Some other sort of nerf im sure... I'll just keep on pew pew :)

~Danimal

Since you ask so nicely I just have to give you a little something. We have re-designed the standard atmospheric and lighting settings for all the Calypso areas. So what does that really mean? Well for example we've shortened the day cycle from 5 to 2 hours and the nights have been made a bit less dark so you won't have to play in total darkness anymore.

Since you ask so nicely I just have to give you a little something. We have re-designed the standard atmospheric and lighting settings for all the Calypso areas. So what does that really mean? Well for example we've shortened the day cycle from 5 to 2 hours and the nights have been made a bit less dark so you won't have to play in total darkness anymore.

does that involve to get fix on these light flickering issues when you turn the camera in certain places that light suddenly turns on and off?

How about commenting in the taminng section, you guys just dont grasp that the gfx while enjoyable only impress for a few days then you dont even take any notice, quit with the graphics shit and fix the bloody taming, and dont give me the "oh that's MA" get off your collective arses and get answers we are your customers and you are MA's customers, you had |MA next to your name for a while so quit pasing the buck like a bunch of scared little school kids to scared to tell the truth.

Pitiful effort on all your parts to allow tamers to be without their profession for over 3 years, you must think thats some wicked PR, meanwhile your re designing the beginners area.... STILL.

Do i sound pissed off? wonder fkin why.

Does that mean our pets will sleep in storage for another 3 more years?

What was wrong with 5 hours of daylight? Night sucks big time as even with your tweak I bet we won't be able to see mobs. If we can see, we log off and no ped spent or deposited.

If you guys have time to fix the daylight cycles, I assume Taming is completed and ready to go?

How about commenting in the taminng section, you guys just dont grasp that the gfx while enjoyable only impress for a few days then you dont even take any notice, quit with the graphics shit and fix the bloody taming, and dont give me the "oh that's MA" get off your collective arses and get answers we are your customers and you are MA's customers, you had |MA next to your name for a while so quit pasing the buck like a bunch of scared little school kids to scared to tell the truth.

Pitiful effort on all your parts to allow tamers to be without their profession for over 3 years, you must think thats some wicked PR, meanwhile your re designing the beginners area.... STILL.

" " What he said!

?.. We have re-designed the standard atmospheric and lighting settings for all the Calypso areas. So what does that really mean?

Oh... Kimbo. You said re-designing... :dunce:

My hopes are high that this means less flickering and even less post-update, player-mandated beta testing.

Don't be so pissed off, what you are saying is sooo wrong !
VU 10 was 17/09/2009, it can't be over 3 years, you have to look MA time ;)
Sad birthday BTW...

Maybe they can do a double feature - Taming & Fishing, that will get my approval ;)

And please, no high tide and low tide features - like day night features :silly2:

Maybe they can do a double feature - Taming & Fishing, that will get my approval ;)

And please, no high tide and low tide features - like day night features :silly2:

Ya for fishing!
But leave taming out, it amuses me how angrey people get over their pixelated pets :)

Im confused, since when did kim and his team have anything to do with taming??!! :scratch2:

OHH I would love to see a tidal system in EU!! :)

Im confused, since when did kim and his team have anything to do with taming??!! :scratch2:

Its the point being of Kim working for MA. MA is the one that is supposed to be working on getting taming back. MA says nothing bout the status of it and Kim wont poke anyone at MA to actually talk to its customers. Kim is indirectly directly related :)

-Bemo-

His team doesn't, however he can bring it up with the MA platform development team :yup: to get the mechanics sorted out so his PP team can develop in their sandbox new context for it ;)

Its the point being of Kim working for MA. MA is the one that is supposed to be working on getting taming back. MA says nothing bout the status of it and Kim wont poke anyone at MA to actually talk to its customers. Kim is indirectly directly related :)

-Bemo-

Yep I get that part but how many times have you ever heard MA give any inside info for future systems.. or past ones that need to return... ;)

Last edited:
Yep I get that part but how many times have you every heard MA give any inside info for future systems.. or past ones that need to return... ;)

LOL yea :) Not much has changed over the years.

I'd love to see them introduce a VU where hunting,mining and crafting are removed as professions, while they work on graphical issues and other things. I think 3 years without being able to hunt,mine or craft after spending all those peds skilling it up would help the community understand how frustrated us tamers are after waitng for 3 years for it to be reintroduced. Perhaps it would destroy the illusion for the masses in the same way it has for those who spent time and peds skilling the taming profession all those years ago :eyecrazy:

Does that mean our pets will sleep in storage for another 3 more years?

It means they will look better sitting in our apartments for another 3 years like mine.:mad:

I'd love to see them introduce a VU where hunting,mining and crafting are removed as professions, while they work on graphical issues and other things. I think 3 years without being able to hunt,mine or craft after spending all those peds skilling it up would help the community understand how frustrated us tamers are after waitng for 3 years for it to be reintroduced. Perhaps it would destroy the illusion for the masses in the same way it has for those who spent time and peds skilling the taming profession all those years ago :eyecrazy:

I'd just quite rather then bitch about it for 3 years.

Back