Barberer shop opening at Genesis B tower!

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I am hereby opening my new barberershop at Genesis B tower - C block, from where I will provide services to all fashion minded people of calypso!
If quality is important for you and you want the best this is the place to come :wise:

The list of cuts and prices is now available at http://akoz.entropiauniverse.info

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/6/8/dem.JPG[/wrap]

Last edited:
Hehe you should have taken a screenie of that mushroom hairstyle I previewed - I was quite tempted but as it almost completely covered my shades I think I would have been blind...

lol whos gonna care about style in a game ;), maybe some people will but im far from that group :>

Thank you for sharing Canibus
I already have plenty customers even before MA have implemented partycolors :)

Einstein said:
Can you change appearance of shopkeepers? :)
Unfortunately not.

*looks with big child-eyes on marco*

Akoz did my hair about a week ago and i'm a happy customer!
Nice to see you keep improving the service.
Keep up the good work mate! :thumbup:
@CANIBUS: Why do you reply if you don't have anything usefull to report :confused:

New haircut unlocked.
Check first post for screens :)

Einstein said:
Can you change appearance of shopkeepers? :)

thats not a bad idea for skilling the only professions that require 2 people. Maybe not shopkeepers - I still belive they should aquire their current owners appearence - but maybe a (L) special beauty dummy.

Cool salon! Yay! :clap:
PM me if ponytails become available by any chance. I hate my hairstyle but the only one I'm really lemming is a ponytaaaaaaaaail!
Good luck skilling!

Barberer shop eh? Let me see...
I'll take one Streissand and two Cartlands please.

ur prices are a little high arent they?..... i'd be happy to get a cut if they are reasonable prices.... :)

:cowboy:

Nevil said:
ur prices are a little high arent they?....
Are they?

Consider this.. To unlock the 7 new haircuts I have(you start with 3), I have spent aprox 15k ped.
If we disregard all material cost, decay, appartment lease and time spent and I sell haircuts at 35 ped each that still means I would have to do 429 haircuts to get those back.
If I do 2 customers a day, 3 days a week that would take me 502 days to get back - wich is 1,37 years. -and that's if I had no expenses.

A Dante amp cost aprox 150-200 ped to make. An evil amp maybe 3-500, still people are willing to pay thousands for them. People are also willing to spend thousands of peds on clothes. The new coats at Vex cost from 3 to 10k.
What's wrong with spending 1-200 on your hair or body?

It's not like I'm asking to make a huge profit here. I'm asking to get some of the skilling costs back. In fact I'm spending way more skilling than I ever expect to get back.

Akoz said:
Are they?

Consider this.. To unlock the 7 new haircuts I have(you start with 3), I have spent aprox 15k ped.
If we disregard all material cost, decay, appartment lease and time spent and I sell haircuts at 35 ped each that still means I would have to do 429 haircuts to get those back.
If I do 2 customers a day, 3 days a week that would take me 502 days to get back - wich is 1,37 years. -and that's if I had no expenses.

A Dante amp cost aprox 150-200 ped to make. An evil amp maybe 3-500, still people are willing to pay thousands for them. People are also willing to spend thousands of peds on clothes. The new coats at Vex cost from 3 to 10k.
What's wrong with spending 1-200 on your hair or body?

It's not like I'm asking to make a huge profit here. I'm asking to get some of the skilling costs back. In fact I'm spending way more skilling than I ever expect to get back.
oh im sorry i didnt mean to insult
its just that ive been a non depositer for ages and 35 peds seems like heaps to me :)

I just got the New Haircut and must say that I love it. I needed a new change and agree that the cost has to factor into the skilling. I am willing to pay more so that It can go back into Akoz skilling (so i can get a new on sooner). And like he said, people are willing to pay 1-2k for a coat, why not 200 for a haircut thats cutting edge :D

BTW, What a COOOL shop you have. Its setup JUST like a real salon. I loved it. The whole experience was amazing and fun. Thanks again for a job well done Akoz!

Samantha Carter said:
I just got the New Haircut and must say that I love it. I needed a new change and agree that the cost has to factor into the skilling. I am willing to pay more so that It can go back into Akoz skilling (so i can get a new on sooner). And like he said, people are willing to pay 1-2k for a coat, why not 200 for a haircut thats cutting edge :D

BTW, What a COOOL shop you have. Its setup JUST like a real salon. I loved it. The whole experience was amazing and fun. Thanks again for a job well done Akoz!
nice, congratz

mind sending us a screenie?

Sorry it took me so long to post the screenies. Here we go. I visited Akoz last week and Sarah this week so this is the new me.

FrontView:

SideView:

Feel free to pm me if you like it. I don't want to spam up Akoz's thread here. Just wanted to post the requested pics so you can see what his new hairstyle Might look like. Cheers!

Back