Some info

Status

Marco|SDS

Prowler
Hello!

Some tidbits as to PE's future development.

We are on the roll for VU 7.5, due end of June/beginning of July. The main feature therein is a new avatar creation process and a surprise (but one you will not be hostile toward, I dare guarantee it ,-). With the avatar alteration, we also introduce participant based abilities to alter avatar appearance, so I expect to see body sculptors, hair stylists and the like emerge. Also, old avatars will have a one-shot in altering their looks using the new creation process as well.

We will add Revival terminals to each shed area.

Coming sooner is the aggression alteration to the creatures. Several will have their aggression levels reduced, and will take no notice of the avatars until they get too close.

Maybe I can grow some facial hair at last!! :D :laugh:

Marco|MindArk said:
Coming sooner is the aggression alteration to the creatures. Several will have their aggression levels reduced, and will take no notice of the avatars until they get too close.

Thank you God! :D (well, Marco)

Thx for the info!

This is great...so new players have more options to create/customize thier new avatars.

Also, existin Players can have 1 'free' go at editing the way they look =)

Also, from Scientist, Medic, FA, Genetics? etc etc will come new skills relating to plastic surgery and hair dressers?

Lipo-suction?!?! :eek:

Great info, Marco. Maybe we will see a greater diversion of characters. Anyone up for making them look like rl actors? Would be perfect for a peci-movie ;)

And, end of june, that's when my tax-refund's due :D

thx marco for the info on best VU ever :kos: :cheer:

If this could acctually be a profession I am looking forward to my new hobby and maybe more then that :D Great, thanks for the info! ;) I would love my avatar to look a little less sad and a lil more happy and do her hair in crazy styles to go with the clothing ;)

Marco|MindArk said:
and a surprise (but one you will not be hostile toward, I dare guarantee it ,-)

WOW :eek: a new race you say??? Alien hybrid type ppls!??!

Or is this just the genetics? with implants? :tongue2: cyborgs you say? :silly2:

Marco|MindArk said:
Also, old avatars will have a one-shot in altering their looks using the new creation process as well.

Does this mean each Avatar will be put through the creation process or does this mean we will have the OPTION of going through the creation process?

DD
:evilking:

So......

Marco......

Um......

You've added new postures :yup: - they're great

Now you're talking about new crafts including hairdressing

I'm sure there will be more than a few female hairdressers arriving, but what about the male avatars of alternate sexual preference? We really need a "mince" walk, a "hands on hips" posture, and a "pursed lips" facial expression :D

Kalashi said:
WOW :eek: a new race you say??? Alien hybrid type ppls!??!

Or is this just the genetics? with implants? :tongue2: cyborgs you say? :silly2:

That is you interpretation. Not mine. ,-)

Devil Doll said:
Does this mean each Avatar will be put through the creation process or does this mean we will have the OPTION of going through the creation process?

DD

Option. =)

Looking in your inventory window, theres a bit with spaces at the neck, arms, etc

Jewellery anyone?

Sounds good, Hmm ya mayb new profession...
Whuts the Surprise :p

Marco|MindArk said:
Hello!

The main feature therein is a new avatar creation process and a surprise (but one you will not be hostile toward, I dare guarantee it ,-).

I do love optimism ;) Thanks for the good news Marco and for keeping us updated here.

:eek: Please dont tell me that people can now create chicks with dicks!

Not to sound gay or anything, but now that we see more and more males using skirts etc, I would love to see that ingame. Think about kilts!

Devil Doll said:

Marco|MindArk said:
Option. =)

And say we wish to only look at the new system, and see what possibilities are there, can we still hit "Cancel", revert to our regular avatar features, and keep that option open for the future?

Shadow-Ale said:
Not to sound gay or anything, but now that we see more and more males using skirts etc, I would love to see that ingame. Think about kilts!

:laugh: I take it you were writing your post while I was writing mine, does look funny following mine. :laugh:

weeeeeee

Ive been waiting looking at the 'Genetics' side oF things for ages...

I REALLY hope crafters can make

implants
attachment
upgrades

Using Hunters looted ROBOT PARTS etc also in the craft process

and FA, genetics, Science type ppl's can 'apply' them to ppl :silly2:

Or maybe the extra race? this other 'race' of ppls who are mentioend on the dagger of doom series? :eek:

cant wait! weeeeeeeee

The Beast said:
:laugh: I take it you were writing your post while I was writing mine, does look funny following mine. :laugh:

Hehe, in my eyes, guys with skirts ain't anything wrong, I use it myself to be frank. And no Firew0lf, it has nothing to do with the soc-conversation a while back :p

Marco|MindArk said:
......and a surprise (but one you will not be hostile toward, I dare guarantee it ,-).

Lemme guess we get compensation for all peds pumped into skilling before
latest VU :(

Kalashi said:
weeeeeee

Ive been waiting looking at the 'Genetics' side oF things for ages...

I REALLY hope crafters can make

implants
attachment
upgrades

Using Hunters looted ROBOT PARTS etc also in the craft process

and FA, genetics, Science type ppl's can 'apply' them to ppl :silly2:

Or maybe the extra race? this other 'race' of ppls who are mentioend on the dagger of doom series? :eek:

cant wait! weeeeeeeee

Aren't you glad you didn't quit when 7.4 was out? :D

Ah...... I get it

Make-up for the ladies ;)

LOLOL That sounds really bad after S-A's post to me 2 up hahah

:eek: Cannot wait!
If indeed this is to become a profession I might seriously have to reconsider my current one :girl:

Svetlana said:
:eek: Cannot wait!
If indeed this is to become a profession I might seriously have to reconsider my current one :girl:

Svetlana and DevilDolls tattoo and beauty parlor!

Marco|MindArk said:
... and a surprise (but one you will not be hostile toward, I dare guarantee it ,-).
I have a Master degree in reading between the lines and I read ... :
Free mod faps and imp mk2's for everyone!!! Hurray :dunce:

Einstein said:
I have a Master degree in reading between the lines and I read ... :
Free mod faps and imp mk2's for everyone!!! Hurray :dunce:

I read...night and day cycles...

DD

I am most impressed with the way most ppl forgot VU7.4 :rolleyes:
Kindah good not having to read all whining :cool: I might b guilty of some too, but Wooohoo nice to see so many happy posts

Marco|MindArk said:
Hello!

Some tidbits as to PE's future development.

We are on the roll for VU 7.5, due end of June/beginning of July. The main feature therein is a new avatar creation process and a surprise (but one you will not be hostile toward, I dare guarantee it ,-). With the avatar alteration, we also introduce participant based abilities to alter avatar appearance, so I expect to see body sculptors, hair stylists and the like emerge. Also, old avatars will have a one-shot in altering their looks using the new creation process as well.

will this be free or will it cost money?

Status
Back