Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faustian

Old No. 7
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Faustian Faust Dok
Should PK Streaks be allowed in EntropiaForum Hall Of Fame?

Errrrrr.

I dunno but i said NO.

Wud rather see interesting globals than a pair of digits.

Personaly I just hit the Gratz button and move on.
Unless it's an uber.

Should be allowed but I doubt I would care :D

Faustian said:
Personaly I just hit the Gratz button and move on.
Unless it's an uber.

You have a Gratz button? :O

ATH pk hofs should be allowed , the daily ones no cuz there r just too many if someone wants to do that and than make posts here.

Mr Claude said:
ATH pk hofs should be allowed , the daily ones no cuz there r just too many if someone wants to do that and than make posts here.

Ya I agree. Daily ones are rather stupid imo. But all time highs are fun to see :girl:

Svetlana said:
But all time highs are fun to see :girl:

Yes ! And the screenshots shouldn't only include the hof list and when the guy died but also the persons he killed, how much dmg he did and took , how much he healed and say who atacked who and stuff like that :D
Oh , and no ring ATHs !

Mr Claude said:
Yes ! And the screenshots shouldn't only include the hof list and when the guy died but also the persons he killed, how much dmg he did and took , how much he healed and say who atacked who and stuff like that :D
Oh , and no ring ATHs !

ya- and perhaps the weapon ( or at least the one that did the most dmg) :girl:

I don't think they should count.
It's too easy to cheat with it, just ask 10 friends to let you kill them et voila :rolleyes:
So definitaly not worth a

Gratz :D
:cheer:

from me

ooh so my former pk ATH I cant put there in that case?

baah crap...

EDIT:

and yes I agree only ATH should be allowed.. otherwise it would be too easy

oooooh most definately! :):)

Seems the majority says no so far, oh well. Leave it go for a week and se what happens MB :D

hmmmm maybe not streaks posted as much unless all time high like alot of people have said, but since pvp3 is back and booming, would be cool to see loots over say 20 peds, at that point some of them would be considered globals anyway ;)

ZippO said:
hmmmm maybe not streaks posted as much unless all time high like alot of people have said, but since pvp3 is back and booming, would be cool to see loots over say 20 peds, at that point some of them would be considered globals anyway ;)

Hmm maybe not a bad idea. What everyone think? Sence not many want PK Globals.

They should totally be allowed. I can make an itty bitty wad of cash letting people kill me in rignfights then reving and coming back :D . There are a couple people that want a HoF that much.. I know. It's just as cheap as trapping while sweating so don't flame me for it. Whenever I'm having really bad luck, it gives me something to do other than try and peddle a wad of paint I've been trying to sell for a month, and i can make a few straight pec's that way. Contributes to ammo money :silly2:

Faustian said:
Hmm maybe not a bad idea. What everyone think? Sence not many want PK Globals.

yes..
would be interesting:)

There is an entropiaforum HoF? :eek:

silverbane said:
There is an entropiaforum HoF? :eek:

Yes, you can upload a Screenie of a HoF to the gallery & poast a link or "" in the Fame Section.
Other members can congrat you than via a special button under the head Treat.

Back to the point.

EP has a under limmit of HoFs.
Maybe it would be good to alow it & make a under limmit of 50 Kills. It would keep cheaters away. Same for Tailoring & Crafting HoFs. Some Items have a regular high TT & make you HoF manny times a day.

So i simple say "Yes" for Pk-HoFs. But i wil not Fame Pk-HoFs under 50 kills.
That simple it is for me. Not the HoF makes you Fame but the Forum members ;)

Your
Rasta

Rasta said:
Yes, you can upload a Screenie of a HoF to the gallery & poast a link or "" in the Fame Section.
Other members can congrat you than via a special button under the head Treat.

Back to the point.

EP has a under limmit of HoFs.
Maybe it would be good to alow it & make a under limmit of 50 Kills. It would keep cheaters away. Same for Tailoring & Crafting HoFs. Some Items have a regular high TT & make you HoF manny times a day.

So i simple say "Yes" for Pk-HoFs. But i wil not Fame Pk-HoFs under 50 kills.
That simple it is for me. Not the HoF makes you Fame but the Forum members ;)

Your
Rasta[/QUOTE]

Rasta but how about for non streak pk loots found in the pvp3 zone, i think they should be aloowed with a certain ped value or possibly a bunch of small ones posted together :p

Back