Hunters Extreme Cadets Mentoring Program

Runt

Alpha
Society
Hunters Extreme
Jana Runt TheRunt
Hello Everyone,

I'm proud to announce the start of the New Hunters Extreme Cadets Mentoring Program.

This program is for you if:

A- You are looking for a mentor (see below)
B- You don't want a mentor but just a few people to help you out. (see below)
C- You want a group of people at or near your level to hang out with and talk to.
D- <insert reason here> :laugh:

------------------------------------

For those looking for a mentor:

The HEC mentoring program works like this.

You look through the list of available Hunters Extreme mentors (see below). Choose one that sounds good to you, in your timezone or even speaks your native tongue.

Then you email me: runt@hunters-extreme.com with the mentor of your choice. I will set up a time for you to meet your new mentor ingame. You will then be added to Hunters Extreme Cadets & start your path as a disciple.

Not only will you have your mentor available to ask questions and get help, but you will also have the help of other Hunters Extreme & HE Cadet members at your fingertips. Our program is designed to help you gain knowledge and skills ingame, with rewarded tasks for you to complete and helpful advice readily available.

---------------------------------

If you don't want a mentor (or your mentor is a deadbeat), but you want help:

HE Cadets is your answer. We have many people available to help you on your way. HE Cadets is set up so that you not only gain in skill, but as your skills increase so do your ranks in the soc.

We want to help you. Email me at runt@hunters-extreme.com & we will get you started on the right path.

---------------------------------

::Available Mentors::

John Snake Kelly
---Timezone: GMT, UK
---Can take disciples for Hunting, Crafting & Mining.
---Speaks English only.

Kalle SirKlasu Jakku
---Timezone: GMT+2, Finland
---Can take disciples for Hunting & Mining.
---Speaks Finnish, English

Sonya Diana Dea
---Timezone: GMT+2, Romania
---Prefers Depositting discs, but will take non-depositters as well.
---A potential disciple just needs to be funny and lucky, for the rest can choose what he/she like to do, no preferences in profession.
---Speaks English, Romanian, Italian and abit of French.

Ashley SHRIKE Williams
---Timezone: GMT-8, Western USA (PST)
---Takes any profession.
---Speaks English.

Makrocow De Mann
---Takes any profession: Prefers Hunting or Tailoring
---Speaks Finnish & English.

Jana Runt TheRunt
---Timezone: GMT-6, Central US, Texas (CST)
---Prefers Hunters & Miners Only
---My disciples do not have to deposit, but I do require them to be patient and work hard. I also reward good work very well.
---Speaks English.

We will have other mentors added in the future. Even if you don't see someone in your timezone, please contact me with the times you play, as many of us play long hours.

Feel free to email or PM me with any questions. I'm happy to meet you ingame as well. If you have Fort Fury TP, you can usually find an HE or HEC member there very often, look for us.

HE Cadets is recruiting new members by invitation only, the soc term is closed. Please see a Hunters Extreme member or contact me if you'd like to join HE Cadets.

Last edited:
Think I'm GMT-8 actually. Mostly I play evenings and weekends.

Expect TP runs, team hunts and advice, and very little for free. Runt was my mentor and worked my butt off, but she also handed out some very handy rewards.

The HEC task list is primarily made up of the torture test that Runt puts all of her disciples though, and as a former disciple of hers, I think that it made me a better player and it certainly gave me a LOT to do.

Sometimes it was was great fun and amusing, and other times it was lonely and frustrating, but I and many others got through it, and you will too if you decide to join us. :)

Runt said:
Kelle SirKlasu Jakku
---Can take disciples for Hunting & Mining.
---Speaks Finnish, English, Swedish, German, Russian

uh.. its Kalle not Kelle and those last three languages are... well not so good as first two are. :dunce:

you do know UK is exactly GMT dont you? :)

Fixed......was tired....still tired...going to bed now :p

oh yeah, BUMP

So far we've had 4 new cadets/disciples for our new mentoring system.

*Bump*

PM me with any questions.

Added 2 more today.
Remember, you don't HAVE to take on a mentor to join the program.....
This is a program for all new players, disciple or not.

*Bump*

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Whether you need a mentor, have a bad mentor, or just want some help, we are here for you!

PM or email with any questions. :)

Back