Its not an auction as such as I know the price I want and that is 52k

The first person to offer me 52k and produce the peds in game gets the fap

Ill be at NEAs if I'm online so check there if you want to do a deal

Many Thanks

Coll

NicoLePro said:
Lol 52k :)
Just +8k from previous sale one month ago :laugh:

I used to laugh at adj fap hitting 10 k. when they was 4 k when i started. But who laughs now :p

What im saying is that sometime hes price eventually gets cheap. and thats how this sick economy works :)

NicoLePro said:
Lol 52k :)
Just +8k from previous sale one month ago :laugh:

If you don't want it then don't buy it. The buyer determines the value not the seller.

A price of an item is what a fool wants to pay for it, so in a way the buyer determines the price as well. Lets hope Collector finds a buyer who's willing to pay this price.

Bump

kcjeeper said:
The buyer determines the value not the seller.

Really ? ;)
In my EU only MA determines everthing and nobody else. The price for rare items is growing dramatically because more noods became skilled and want to upgrading but quantity is limited.

adj fap now cost now about double of what imp/mod costed when i started..damn...

Wot said:
Really ? ;)
In my EU only MA determines everthing and nobody else. The price for rare items is growing dramatically because more noods became skilled and want to upgrading but quantity is limited.

Yeah so where does my imp fap from molisk stays? I wonder how much they are worth now..

The last fap sold for 50k trust me I know because I bought it

So now we have established the last price lets leave the trolling for a different thread and keep this sales thread clean.

Ill be at NEAs when someone needs an adj fap

Coll

Bump the luck to find a seller! :)

I have said this before and I will say it again. If you don't like the price don't buy it. Sales threads are not the place to discuss item prices, price check or items is.

BUMP GL on the sale.

The Collector said:
The last fap sold for 50k trust me I know because I bought it

So now we have established the last price lets leave the trolling for a different thread and keep this sales thread clean.

Ill be at NEAs when someone needs an adj fap

Coll

ahh so u a resseller lol just kidding bump for u :D

free bump

more players come in every day and limited amount of adj fap is dropping, it gets more rare every day compared to participants...

price rising cause demand surpasses supply....

What whould you think if you took some oil baron from the 60s and told him what oil prices are today..

no sick economy about that nobion :) it is perfectly normal....

Well, for me, if i pay for an investition, i expect it to help me profit.. That profit could be read as lower expanses, too... I mean, doh, ain't it teh only RC universe? :laugh:

Wow opened up a can of worms in a SALES THREAD

Take it outside people and mods cant you clean this up or seperate the threads pls.

I bought a fap for 50k realised I dont need it and am selling it - I know one sold for more then 55k but Im selling mine for 52k

I try not to sell things for a loss so what - everyone who knows me knows my business is crafting not selling things - I only sell when I want to upgrade or downgrade so its personal but I sure as hell dont want to make a loss while I'm doing it so I add a little on like most people do in this game - show me the man who buys for 50k and sells for 50k str8 off and ill make you a prince lol

Anyway back to selling this fap aparently I'm informed today last sales was 60k so I guess someones getting a bargain fancy that from a reseller :D

Back to crafting

Coll

[DELTED RESPONSE TO DELETED POST]

Totaly support you Collector and I hope you find a buyer for your nice Adj. Fap. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This fap is great, the difference is ye, without this u can use a fap90 for a year, for the same price of decay, but wait, what if in a year u decide to stop playing eu and sell, do u get back the decay, no, but adj fap increases in value, plus the decay u loose is less then by how much it increases in value over time :p

I would like to remind everyone who has trolled in this thread of the following rule:

Rule # 35
Hijacking of sales threads to dispute the perceived market value of an item is NOT allowed. If you want to discuss the value of an item, create a thread in either the "Items" or "Price Check" forums to debate such matters.

Do NOT make any further posts in this thread questioning the asking price. If you wish to discuss things related to EU economy and items, please do so in the proper forums of EF (EU Economy, Price Check and/or and Items forums).

I guess you want a deluxefap instead :p

free deluxebump :D

The Collector said:
Ill be at NEAs ...

Really? ;)

Gl with sale (and a million gratz for future globals)!

ty m8 :) Im away on business irl at the moment so will be ack at NEA's on the weekend

No one wants the fap at this price so far - maybe i tt it on the weekend and by mid week you can re loot it from akoz land on an ambu hehe

Coll

I can take it at TT price if nobody want it :D :laugh:

Free BuMp mate

The Collector said:
No one wants the fap at this price so far

You know what. It´s worth more money then
I ever got saved up at one time IRL. (god Im a lazy f*****)

:laugh:

*humty bumpty*
(Sorry for offtopicing in a already so "do not offtopic" warned topic!) :wise:

The Collector said:
I try not to sell things for a loss so what - everyone who knows me knows my business is crafting not selling things - I only sell when I want to upgrade or downgrade so its personal but I sure as hell dont want to make a loss while I'm doing it so I add a little on like most people do in this game
Coll

Hi! This is just a plain bump, with an attached question.

Why on earth do you have an adj fap if your business is crafting? :S

(Sure, you are allowed to have hunting items aswell, but thay sentence of yours did sound funny! I won't buy BP's for 50.000 PED when my profession is hunting ;))

Back