Kingdom of Allotopia

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Kingdom of Allotopia, Reduced tax!!!

The kingdom of Allotopia is now close, visit:

I'm happy to announce you that today the kingdom of Allotopia will open up for public.

Allotopiapresentation_67948.jpg

allophylinfocopy.jpg

As you can see it's located near Omegaton city.
It currently has 2 Allophyl spawns with maximized density.
There is a revival terminal in the middle of the area.

Here's the list with ores/enmatter i found so far.

Ores:
Blausarium
Lysterium
Cumbriz

Enmatter:
Typonolic Steam
Lytairian Dust
Angelic Flakes

You are free to spend a night in the Shed (Bring your own bed).

I ask you to be kind to the current house keepers, Mr and Miss Otolla.

Thank you and enjoy your visit.

Last edited:
Great initiative for the hunters having a Thunderbird armor. Let's kill some Allophyls :D

(a little reminder: you can rent a Thunderbird armor at Kay's Store, the price was decreased, and the renting time was increased).

Kay said:
Great initiative for the hunters having a Thunderbird armor. Let's kill some Allophyls :D

(a little reminder: you can rent a Thunderbird armor at Kay's Store, the price was decreased, and the renting time was increased).

good looking land area, I may check it out 2nite

offtopic .. nice to see my old armour being put to good use & I'd use it more for cercumon island ;)

Hail to the King, baby!!! :D

agh! im there! i will LIVE there! love allos... *drooool*

headline added to http://pe-addict.com

To all new budding Allo hunters, a set of ghost is cheaper decay then thunderbird.

Young allos hit 5 through ghost set while adults hit 8. If you use rascal then its 17 hit for young V's 20 for adults

I certainly like the allos as well, but the tax is a bit steep. now if it was set to 3% then i'd make this my allo place. ;)

omG nice.... finally a big spawn of allo young/mature :D

Da Celt said:
To all new budding Allo hunters, a set of ghost is cheaper decay then thunderbird.

Young allos hit 5 through ghost set while adults hit 8. If you use rascal then its 17 hit for young V's 20 for adults

I certainly like the allos as well, but the tax is a bit steep. now if it was set to 3% then i'd make this my allo place. ;)

ghost decay is HORRIFYING. i cant even imagine what thunderbird is like... i remember going to repair first time trying ghost, almost cried, had to mortgage my house then deposit to pay for it...

=P

ps - no i dont really have a house to mortgage, that was just for comedic effect... i cant afford a house thanks to PE...

I just spent 50ped on allo land. =))

emptywalls said:
ghost decay is HORRIFYING. i cant even imagine what thunderbird is like... i remember going to repair first time trying ghost, almost cried, had to mortgage my house then deposit to pay for it...

=P

ps - no i dont really have a house to mortgage, that was just for comedic effect... i cant afford a house thanks to PE...

Yep ghost decay is expensive .25pec per dmg point, so 5 times rascal decay per point or 10 times Pixie. So thats, 6.5pec per punch of a young and 7.5 a hit from a mature on ghost. But they are quite slow, you can often kill them without them landing a single hit (if you got a nice rifle and finish weapon).

Remember they hit for 33% impact, 66 electric, so if want to keep decay down, you could do pixie (9 impact protection) which is about the same as rascal, but half cost on decay compared to rascal.

O Lord Allo, you might want to stock a keeper with pixie parts on your new kingdom. ;)

Da Celt said:
Remember they hit for 33% impact, 66 electric, so if want to keep decay down, you could do pixie (9 impact protection) which is about the same as rascal, but half cost on decay compared to rascal.

O Lord Allo, you might want to stock a keeper with pixie parts on your new kingdom. ;)
Or you can hunt them without armor but with a decent fap... Young/Mature don't hit that hard and with a little evade, you can survive pretty easily... That is if you don't hunt them with a jester D1 :D

Anyway, nice new land area ;)

the few times i went through this area ( including one time before einstien owned it) i suaully got decent and somewhat reliable loot.
every time passing through and have some ammo to bunr i usually pick off some.. usually get some loot too.. so not all a bad place to hunt if ya want easy allos :D

Cool Brainyboy :D:D

I´ll check it up later today :D

well i went to check it out, and i must say... it is a nice area :)

i am campin there now :p i dont have a bed but ill just find a nice soft spot of ground next to the turret to sleep :D

ive spent approx. 500ped there so far, and made it all back and profited like 3ped :cool:

oh and also, there is an occasional Allophyl Old that spwans, but 99% of the time its young/mature ;)

+rep for such a great area :thumbup:

I'm pleased to announce you that both the spawns now have maximised density.
On my way back to Omegaton city, Miss. Otolla spoke to me and said that she will open a small ammo shop in the near future!
I'll keep you informed ;)

Just watch out for that one falx roaming around. He stared at me with ugly eyes, and laughed at my peashooter.

Shadow-Ale said:
Just watch out for that one falx roaming around. He stared at me with ugly eyes, and laughed at my peashooter.

yeah and sometimes him and his brother like to wander around Omegaton city lookin for a snack... usually one is at the TP and one at revive... imo, MA actually did improve the AI of mobs :laugh:

Big gratz to the Dark Knight Gremlin (the owner of the Equus Farm), who got a 800+ and a 1900+ ped hof in Allotopia the last 3 days :eek: :bowdown:

LOL nice 1 gremlin i go away from my preciouse allos for 4 days and u get 2 big hofs hehe lol, big gratz to u again nice 2 see another fellow mass allo murderer hehe

While waiting on the first batch of ammunition to arrive, Miss Otolla decided to sell some ores!
You can find more info about it right here.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ores have been added to my area, finally it's possible to do some exciting mining on Allotopia!!!
Here's the list with things i found so far.
Ores:
Blausarium

Enmatter:
Typonolic Steam
Lytairian Dust
Angelic Flakes

Taxes reduced for 1 week!!
Only 3.5% on both mining and hunting, enjoy!

sounds like an idea, will try to pass by :)

One thing I forgot to mention :eek:
If the tax doesn't drop too much it might stay this low permanently :cool:

Taxes will stay this low permanently!
There is a competition announced to promote this lower taxes, read about it right here!

think ill actually get around to go there tonight should be good mob to skill nerveblast on

Sorry posted my global in apparently the wrong thread. fixed this

Last edited:
Miss Otolla finally recieved her batch of ammunition, she's selling it the hunters for tt+0.50.

Since recently you can also find lysterium on Allotopia :eek:

Back