fun unplanned PK-event!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
pk.jpg

This is what PE is about, people coming together having fun :)
A group of people gathered in Twin tonight and were having fun in the ring. Then someone had the smart idea to make a impulsive event out of it. So I took the job as the bell-lady and pot-collector, charging fee's for those wanting to join the event.
We had several fights, 1vs1's and Last Man standing wins the pot, it was all great fun! The picture you see is from out "largest" event which we went to billy's to do. 1vs1's where the winner of most fights won the price. Dropkick as you see; won with 4 kills, while second place winner x0nax got three, and TheOne 2 kills. Hoob and BD unfortunally didnt make it quite as often ;)

So people -when you complain about things beeing booring or MA not making events themself, its not much needed to have a great time. The only thing we had was time and ammo ;)
And this was one of the best times in PE Ive had in quite a while :D

Cheers, Skam " the Bell-lady"

i saw you guys there when i had a run for the bery's and the cornundos n-w from there:)

This was indeed a very interesting event.. i was there mainly as a spectator but i did add my own meager but silient prizes in addition to the pot:)

for being first place Dropkick got a fap-15 with a lil over 15 ped tt value on it wich i looted today. x0nax got 5 ped worth of ammo.
Grats to all who won each round. :)

Was great fun :D cheers to you hurty guys and skammy :beerchug:

great fun:D

i havent had so much fun in PE for a long time:)
thx to everyone involved:D

Arggg i was in Twin before but my isp decided to do a little maintenance!

Would have been fun :)

Ya, I watched this for a while... it was a nice and relaxing break from hunting.

Thanks for the entertainment guys :) :clap: :clap:

Back