philmes new moive for competition

philme

Old
Society
n/a
philme philme me me me
hey look everyone my new movie for my movie competition please post ur comments on there and here tooo thanks alot everyone hope you like it follow throught this link and view the video on it thanks alot

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=strodzy

Wrong part of the forum and a wrong movie ;)

Wrong part of the forum and a wrong movie ;)

oh thanks just because mine is better than yours lol come on and thanks for the video view maccy c lol see u round in entropia too post ur commentsd in the other threatd if u wana tell me what to add for next time thanks m8
from philme !

i think mc wanted to tell you maybe u used a wrong link or uploaded the same vid as you already have, since the link above leads to exactly the same movie as in your other post :)

... and the competition is about fun, not a walkthrough guide....

ya i know but like wat do you think would be more imformative to a person who dont know wat the F&cK is going on and just see sum stuff like half the vids on youtube that are just storys yeas i think they are great but has it got anything to do with showing a new person how to play ?

... and the competition is about fun, not a walkthrough guide....

actually, that "walkthrough how to profit everywhere" IS funny as hell :)

lol how can it not be funni first movie of a londoner with a hangover showing rare items takin piss out of uber people its great lol thanks steifel + rep

i reckon we need a new forum section soon....galleria philme :D

lol well all i can say is that im pure greatness if i deserve my own section :D

Back