Mindfore Eco hunt?

silvernight

Sexxxy EPN
Society
The House Of Lords
Caroline Carro Persson
Having this thoght about a mind chip that says eco 5.41 on Wiki.

What makes the Ancient Mk better in eco then this one. Why dont super eco players use it?

:confused:

something tells me its because ME price is around 200%... which takes it down to 2,5 ;)

something tells me its because ME price is around 200%... which takes it down to 2,5 ;)

Sorry but its 5.41 with ME on 180% ;)

So if you sweat your own ME It`s about 10.04 dmg/pec. Not bad by the way ;)

it is without market prices, and without sweat price

e.g. the meduim

max dam 36, 5 ME use, 1.1 decay
36/5+1.1 =5.9

the problem is, there is neither the market price for nexus in, nor the sweat price, it is like if you buy ME for tt price, what most ppl wont sell it for i guess

maybe some numbers, hunter with opalo (next to 0 decay) blasts 2000 ammo, so, lets say 20 ped ammo cost pretty exactly, if not bought from shopkeeper or scammer

if you want 2000 ammo for the mf chip, you need 2000 sweat and 2000 nexus
sweat is about 0.8 atm, nexus is about 1.2, so, lets say we count 1.0 for both, then its 20 ped *2 thats 40 ped already

ofc, you can limit that to about 22 ped for 2000 ME if you sweat yourself
but you would need 2000 sweat
you gain approx 300 sweat per hour, so thats about 7 hours (you have to eat maybe :D ) for each 2000 "ammo" hunting run with NB chip
so, either you hunt pretty uneco when you buy the sweat, or you have to prepare quite long for each run with sweating

and you will most likely need much more ME to skill up, MF skills are rising slower than rifle or HG

Last edited:
So you mean the Firestorm Chip Powerful?
Yes nice eco but it's lvl 8 which means you need a lot of MF skill and as i don't find it at peauction i would say its rare, realy rare.

Sorry Alice, but you are not 100% right.

Economy
Ammo: 28 cells/ME
Decay: 0,300 PEC
Cost: 28,30 PEC
Eco: 10,46 HP
Cost/M: 57,46 PEC (This one is counting the market price on ME from Pea.)
Eco/M: 5,15 HP

And its counted with ME for 205%
With is lower today If im not wrong, with gives us even a lower eco then 5.41.
=)

I know its costy to skill up, but rifle is too?
And you can chip this up, cant you? only ned to chip like 4 bars, instead of 10 or something in rifle. =) And not to talk about the cost to skill KS and Comando.

So you mean the Firestorm Chip Powerful?
Yes nice eco but it's lvl 8 which means you need a lot of MF skill and as i don't find it at peauction i would say its rare, realy rare.

So is the terminator ;)

Im jsut thinking perhaps this is alot mroe eco to hunt with then anything els on the market at the moment?
And perhaps not bad in dmg/sec ether, noone know since the reload aint showed at Wiki. but jsut 296 dmg in one shoot tells me its good even if it takes 10 secend to reload. Not on Dasplators perhaps but on Longu It would blast the eco down. ALOT

1. its realy rare and prolly expensive like an great weopond
2. u need to use focus for it,
3. u need ALOT of skill(as u dont max the max dmg untill u max the chip),ex:100/200 of 148/296 wich let the chip to be bad eco/avg dmg
4. becouse of the rareness its prolly wrong stats on it
5. and its SLOW, why dont hunt with a tango?(not eco wice)

hm
if you have enough MF skills to use it efficiently, maybe

but afaik FS chips have learning bonus, and with 296 max dam i doubt you are able to deal that for a long time
but maybe MF chip SIB is a bit better, no idea in that case
also, i don't know its speed, might matter for bigger stuff, because you get more hits, and need to fap, and can't, if you are still reloading, although you will need focus charges
you have a 1 pec decay of your implant too, increasing the HP, and the 4 ped decay of the implant inserter (taking it out, and inserting again)
still, the eco will be above 4.0, atm at least, as long the ME price isn't rising :D

Yea and we should all drive Ferrari and live in MonteCarlo :yay:

Yea and we should all drive Ferrari and live in MonteCarlo :yay:

I´m up for that.

What I ment was this for super eco wepon for ubers, not for me. Not yet atleast =P
And yes you will need alot of skills to get a good dmg on it, BUT wou need that on the MK II also?
And for the record it will have a great dmg/sec even if its very slow and its rare and expencive, yes. But what is Ancient MK? and the Terminator?

So on those points I think this might be the very best wepon in game for hutning econimic. And lots of ubers liek hunting eco, since they bought there skills to be more effective. Would be nice if a realy good and experianced player came and told us something about this chip, and most of all, why its not used for hunting. Even PK would be fun with it. Thinking not many will survive a 296 hit blast, and dream about a crit hit. Thinking even Marco will lay down with almost 600 dmg =P

Mindforce weapons tend to be very economical until you take into account the markup on ME, whereupon they tend not to be very economical at all.

I have no knowledge of the powerful firestorm chip. However, looking at the decays of the other firestorm chips I would say its extremely likely that someone has mis-entered the data into wiki thinking that the value should be entered in PED and that the decay is actually 0.3 PED or 30 PEC.

Mindforce weapons tend to be very economical until you take into account the markup on ME, whereupon they tend not to be very economical at all.

I have no knowledge of the powerful firestorm chip. However, looking at the decays of the other firestorm chips I would say its extremely likely that someone has mis-entered the data into wiki thinking that the value should be entered in PED and that the decay is actually 0.3 PED or 30 PEC.

Perhaps, but since it´s nr one in eco. And have been for a very long time, dont you think someone would have notised, specialy the admins on Wiki? And ubers owning the chip? Guess most of the wormhole owners also own a fire chip =)

Perhaps, but since it´s nr one in eco. And have been for a very long time, dont you think someone would have notised, specialy the admins on Wiki? And ubers owning the chip? Guess most of the wormhole owners also own a fire chip =)

There are probably not more than one or two chips in game of this kind. And rare items tend to have a better reputation than they actually deserve. There are several rare items which have the wrong stats entered on PEWiki, and due to their rareness, it's hard to look them up.

I have to agree with Jimmy on this one. I doubt that the decay is correct. And even if it is, no one in game is able to efficiently use this kind of chip at the moment. Sure, Firestorm chips have a skill bonus, but that doesn't mean that they're easier to use than any other regular weapon. Please let me know if you even know someone who's able to use the Potent Firestorm efficiently at this point of time.

There's a huge amount of data on wiki, you can't expect the admins to notice every error. There's relatively few owners of that item, many of whom may not use wiki or update wiki.

I bet you 1000 EFD the decay is 30 PEC.

Dale? :D

There's a huge amount of data on wiki, you can't expect the admins to notice every error. There's relatively few owners of that item, many of whom may not use wiki or update wiki.

I bet you 1000 EFD the decay is 30 PEC.

Dale? :D

If you find a chip and get to use it for the try, I realy whanna see the skills made of it. I´m not sure the decoy is 0.030 Pec, but someone made the info about it, and ether his a BlindTyranosourusRexDog or he just made a failier. But still with the info we have, this is the best ECO "gun" in game? =D

Can´t say its not becurse info, might, be wrong? =DD
Perhaps they made all info about imk too? =P Guess not, but theres a possibilety.

Who out there has a chip of this kind? =D

And for the record, 0.300 Pec isnt impossible? opalo is 0.020 Pec, thats just one 15th of the Fire chip =P
So no need to be falth info at Wiki at all.
But I know what you think, with strong going up alittle on decay and to Moderat, but then it goes down again on potent. And thers no info about powerful decoy on the ather chips ether.

I bet you 1000 EFD that you wont find out. Talking in some days =P
One day it will come out the decoy, but say untill weekend =DD

And for the record, 0.300 Pec isnt impossible? opalo is 0.020 Pec, thats just one 15th of the Fire chip =P
So no need to be falth info at Wiki at all.
But I know what you think, with strong going up alittle on decay and to Moderat, but then it goes down again on potent. And thers no info about powerful decoy on the ather chips ether.

The economy has been wrong most of the other Firestorm chips as well. And it is still wrong on a lot of items. A decay rate of 30 Pec would give the Powerful FS Chip an economy of 5.10 Dmg/Pec. This is still good.

However, with the skill bonuses, you would be required an unrealistic amount of skill in order to use this chip. It's not possible to fire the maximum amount of damage unless you've met the requirements, and no, it's not possible to chip up such an amount.

The words Mindforce and Economical should never go in the same sentence! :laugh:

Seriously though, I know of 2-3 people max who have this chip... I highly doubt anyone has the skills to use it efficiently... aside from the fact that its uber rare, the skills needed to use one efficiently and call it eco, its extremely high...like Recoda said, I'd like to know who is even able to currently use a potent fs efficiently... its so expensive to skill pyro :(

Would be nice to see someone with more experience in MF and related chips comment on this.... :pokes Dale: :poke:

Hmm, anyone knows what a uber uber player can earn in regular per day? Think of them to chip, or someone with already high mindforce. Dale.
And ofcorce its hard to get this amount of skill, specialy now after the changes. But impossible is nothing.

Just alot to hard sometimes.

Hope someone very good can comment this. Would love to know more.

Hmm. This tread made me look a lill on pe-wiki and i notised that a lot in the mindforce area is wrong.
There is a need of uppdate the reload times since it seems like it's not done after the ship started to show "uses/min" (a few vu's ago).
For example. Good Firestorm is faster then Potent firestorm when both are maxed, so they have about the same dmg/sec.
Allso need to retest the decay on the most chip's since i have a feeling that MA make changes once in a while.
Well well. Something to do when boored ingame due to bad loot and stuff like that. :D

regards nisse

Those who have such chips either don't care to correct the missinformation about its decay or isn't in their best interest to correct it.

I bet that the decay on that chip is much higher than what is stated in the wiki.
Especially since:
There are others there that have incorrect data.
Even those with correct data have their economy calculations incorrect.

And also very important, assuming that the decay isn't all that high as I expected and that it is higher than 6,0 remember that it will take lots and lots of skills just to make that a 3,1 dmg/pec weapon; not to mention it's low speed.

Bet accepted. 1000 EFD to me if I find out by the weekend. 1000 EFD returned to you if the decay is not 30 PEC. I can't lose :laugh:

Realy hope you get bored soon Nisse. Dont know if you have "this" chip, but if you have, cant you try one balst for the decoy only? =)

Seems like Mindforce part on Wiki need a update then, I´ll give Witte a call on this one. Hope he can enter the talk and perhaps he know if the information is correct, dont beleve it. But who knowes.

Bet accepted. 1000 EFD to me if I find out by the weekend. 1000 EFD returned to you if the decay is not 30 PEC. I can't lose :laugh:

Damn Im getting poor before I know I have EFD =D haha, I accept. Just for fun and I whanna see you in action looking for the correct data.
Dream result, you dont find out untill sunday and the decoy is realy 30 pec.. Mmm, dreaming.. ;)

80 Hours and 42 min left.

No. I don't have a powerfull firestorm chip (yet), but i can try to lend one just for testing.
Ofc i have to offer more then enuff safety, but i do beleve i have enuff stuff and ingame rep, so a owner of a powerfull FS chip should feel safe enuff to let me test it. ;)
That is if i can use it.
Guess it have SIB and therefore a recomended lvl like all highend MF-chip's.

regards nisse

No. I don't have a powerfull firestorm chip (yet), but i can try to lend one just for testing.
Ofc i have to offer more then enuff safety, but i do beleve i have enuff stuff and ingame rep, so a owner of a powerfull FS chip should feel safe enuff to let me test it. ;)
That is if i can use it.
Guess it have SIB and therefore a recomended lvl like all highend MF-chip's.

regards nisse

This is times when i feel the nub comming up inside me, I have no ide of what any of that is.. But still I hope you caould use one and get us the information, jsut make sure to do this at sunday. ;) Jimmy B made me a bet for 1000 EFD about the info. Guess he might be 10 to 1 in odds. =P

AFAIK there are only 2 Powerful FS chips in circulation, ND has one and Akoz had one which he recently sold to an anonymous bidder for 25k. You need to hunt an awful lot for the eco to make up for the 25k purchase price.

Also, lets not forget the thing is overkill for most hunting.. It will cost you many thousands of peds to skill up for using it halfway efficiently.. Its ass slow (wiki doesnt specify but I'd guess 10-12 attacks/m) which means major armor and fap decay are likely when using it for hunting.. also you'll need to focus yourself to use it for combat which is kind of a hidden extra cost lowering economy.

All in all I'd say the powerful FS chip is a great PK toy, and not realistically much else.

The only practical use of the lvl 8 fs chip is PK.
And for that it rox in combination with any high dmg rifle/axe :D

Back