Content List VU 8.11

Oh, and what's with all the negative comments about a lousy login screen and new icons? When an almost spotless VU is released I guess some people still have to bitch about how worthless it is. Really makes me upset. :mad:

Yup, can only agree... as soon as i logged on in twins peaks service center after downloading VU, i found a guy whining about auction history being useless... that all items are overpriced anyway, everyone should afford uber items, etc. This kind of attitude really pisses me off, for once MA does something right, not a single nerf it seems, and people still bitching about it.

For me personally, this is like greatest VU ever.

I agree guys... I think it is great. Yes a bomb went off in my storage and I had to tidy up... yes the belkar looks different... so what? In time we will get used to these new icons and everything will be fine. Soon, we will post on those "remember when" threads about how lame the old icons were.

I think the auction history tool is great also. Prices are not inflated imo... if someone paid a certain price for an item then that is the market value at that time to that person so it is part of the equation. Simple. Give it a chance peepz...

ah indeed, sorry, to me a bank is this 5 gallon bucket with a lid, i put rocks in and my money, then tied some fishen string too it... and i chuck it out into the lake when i dont need to carry it...

Back