loading problems

tomb1012

Hatchling
ok please help me here. After i accept the eula my computer says contacting server... then it just goes away and doesnt do anthing else. Any suggestions anyone!!!
oh by the way, previously it has been working.

What version of windows are you running? Any software / hardware changes made to your system recently? The more info on your system and environment you can provide, the greater the chances of being able to find a solution :)

ok please help me here. After i accept the eula my computer says contacting server... then it just goes away and doesnt do anthing else. Any suggestions anyone!!!
oh by the way, previously it has been working.

think its from proxy .. u use any ? ;)

Im running windows vista ultimate. Ive run all the windows updates. it worked fine the first time i ran the game but now it wont work at all.
There have been no software/hardware changes lately

Vista is not officialy supported (yet)...and Vista sucks btw. ;p

Try to disable sound, it helped in most cases (even if you had no problems before...rememeber, Vista sucks ;p)

it might be that im running it on a macbook pro also. but thanks for the suggestion. ill definetly try. Oh, where do you disable sound?

The Client Loader has Options down to the left...click it...and look up to the right.

cant even get to the client loader. its stops before it gets there. i think im pretty much screwed. Will try booting in safe mode...if there is such a thing in vista.

Rolf...you better de-install Vista ;p

well, it works in safe mode... but wont render anything cause all the drivers for the videocard arent there

YES!!!!! it works... all I had to do was run it as administrator...even though im already administrator. i think thats one of the bugs of running vista on a MAC

thanks for stickin with me mcCormick

You dont need to start the game in safe mode >_< ...just start the client loader and click the options button....disable the sound...

Restart the PC...and un-install the god damn Vista :laugh:

EDiT:
Np, and now un-install it ;D

Back