Do you follow the fashion?

Muppis

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Muppen Muppis Mupplund
I´m just a bit curious if anyone here follows the fashion to every price? :girl:

My self. Nah..i wear jeans and t-shirts and old slacks :)

I would...

But in priorities clothes comes somewhere after food, rent, communal transport fees, semester fees, studying material etc...

So Im lucky to have even something to wear :(

I don't really follow fashion. I just were rather normall stuff, don't know how to describe it lol :p

But my sister is fashion designer and she's starting a male collection wich will be launched next year, so perhaps I'll get some free stuff from her then, then i'll be the top of fashion :eek:

Guess the most will answer no.

Asking such a question on a computer nerd forum where most spend more time infront of their computer than outdoors the answer will most likely be NO :D

Im mostly wearing jeans, Levi's and Wrangler, not for the fashion name but for the quality, Wrangler having the best quality, my levi's tend to last 2 years before they start looking used, whereas Wrangler easily last me 5 years.

Ohh, and T-shirt and sweaters, plain ones, no writting or logo's on them.

I work in an area of the fashion industry, so I have to somewhat follow it ;)
And, I happen to love fashion anyway....
What do I typiclly wear??... hmmm.... mostly I wear a nice pair of jeans, a nice top, always jewelry and heels (ya.... I need my heels) :girl: Obviously when I'm working I dress up a bit :)

Cool about your sis Einstein :girl:

I avoid "fashion" like the plague!! :rolleyes:

I like to be different... I've been a Goth for 11 years now, I dont wear designer names or anything like alot of Goths do .. I dress traditional and cheaply.

Anything black + elegant will do just nicely ;)

p.s.. Goth is a style, not a fashion. Just before someone comments on that :wise: :tongue2:

ultimababe said:
p.s.. Goth is a style, not a fashion. Just before someone comments on that :wise: :tongue2:

;) it's a lifestyle I do believe

Jeans, shorts Air force 1's

And i can't do WITHOUT my white T's!!!

Oh and a bit of rolex flashing.

ultimababe said:

Some goths are just cuute :girl:

As for myself... I dress up slighty goth flavored for heavy metal festivals but otherwise I guess I keep it casual.

Usually low heeled shoes, pants, shirt, jacket etc. I dont wear jeans & t-shirt that often at all. Well maybe during summer... though during warm summer days I love bit oriental baggy linen pants.

As a real low budget dressing tip I can tell that most mens clothing shops sell XS and XXS sized clothes really cheap ;)

Nice thread... I like these Off Topic discussions :D
I try to follow fashion, but when I think it looks totally stupid I don't :laugh:
I would rather say that I have my own style, so I don't wear something just because it's fashion.
I think you should feel comfortable in your clothes - that's what makes you look hot ;)

I don't know anything about fashion, besides in PE ;)
Pair of levi jeans (I preffer then well worn out) and a harley T shirt usualy, and my boots.
In front of the computer it's boxers :D

Camilla- said:
I think you should feel comfortable in your clothes - that's what makes you look hot ;)

More you need to dress for different occasions, more you learn to appreciate correct dressing. Almost no work situation is so casual that you couldnt ruin it by dressing wrong way...

But confidence is sexy. Confidence without clothes is even more sexy. :laugh:

Essi said:
More you need to dress for different occasions, more you learn to appreciate correct dressing. Almost no work situation is so casual that you couldnt ruin it by dressing wrong way...

But confidence is sexy. Confidence without clothes is even more sexy. :laugh:
Well I'm a mechanic and I'm usualy filthy after 1 hour so it don't matter much for me ;)

Faustian said:

Hehe... at my computer its really hot (~28 C) during summer so I often wear nothing or closest to that. Then during winter its really cold (~18 C) so I wear thick wool socks, fleece blanket and sometimes even fisherman's gloves (those with cut fingers). :laugh:

Last time I bought some clothes... a year ago? (underwear not included -.-)
I thrive in what I have.
I have more important things to spend my money on than clothes!

rstock said:
Last time I bought some clothes... a year ago? (underwear not included -.-)
I thrive in what I have.
I have more important things to spend my money on than clothes!

Like PE ? :laugh:

Muppis said:
Like PE ? :laugh:
Acctually yea. You should see me trying to drag him into a clothingstore. Last time I bought a jacket he commented that it cost me as much as my ingame coat blabla :)

I rarely buy clothing, and when I do its usually plain stuff in either black, red and on rare occations millitary-green.

Ehm well what style I have..
Im not sure really. I used to say "metaller" but Ive kinda toned down the spikes and all ;) Now its more red/black, symbolic-jewellery and so on. Ive heard people say "goth" but Im not sure if I classify as having the style. Maybe toned down goth kinda. o_O Im not that dramatic.

And yes Svetlana Goth is a lifestyle. :) Its art, facination, deep thoughts and alot of feelings ;) I cant really say "thats it" because you cant tell a lifestyle with one sentence but then again this isnt "what is goth?"-thread. ^_^

Faustian said:
I don't know anything about fashion, besides in PE ;)
Pair of levi jeans (I preffer then well worn out) and a harley T shirt usualy, and my boots.

You mean you don't run around in a long black trenchcoat in real life? :)

I dress pretty plainly, I always wear black dickies pants. My brother was making fun of me because I have like 8 pairs. :D
As for shirts I usually wear a white undershirt and a black button up shirt. I have many different kinds of these though. That's the only thing I change. No logos, just designs, I can't stand big logos on anything. :(

Here's a self pic I took.
(Wow, first time I'm posting a pic of me publicly.. :laugh: )
http://img9.exs.cx/img9/8089/zara9zu.jpg

It's bad quality because it was in a mirror and no flash.

OMG I am? :D

My profile says male on EP and always has. ;)

P.S. Maybe we need a male/female display on here? Mindbuster? :D!!

Last edited:
Lmao! :laugh:

I'll take that as a compliment! :)

ZarathustrA said:
P.S. Maybe we need a male/female display on here? Mindbuster? :D!!

Added, both reallife and ingame ;)
Go to your UserCP and edit profile, at the bottom.

:computer:

MindBuster said:
Added, both reallife and ingame ;)
Go to your UserCP and edit profile, at the bottom.

:computer:

:bowdown: MB is the :king:

off-topic : MB, why did you take out location?

on-topic: I follow russian fashion. Black leather coat, shades, black trousers, black shiny square shaped shoes. People call me a goth... why?

maniac said:
on-topic: I follow russian fashion. Black leather coat, shades, black trousers, black shiny square shaped shoes. People call me a goth... why?
because you wear all black :D
No but seriously. If your a goth you know your a goth. Its a lifestyle not just a clothingstyle.

well when sittin in front of comp usually not wearing much more than boxer/briefs :p i love to be comfortable ;) as for outside wear it is cold here alot so i wear lotsa polar fleece stuff jeans sometimes, t shirt. In the summer i am mostly working outside maintenance or fixing or building shite so just work clothes ;)

ZippO said:
well when sittin in front of comp usually not wearing much more than boxer/briefs :p i love to be comfortable ;) as for outside wear it is cold here alot so i wear lotsa polar fleece stuff jeans sometimes, t shirt. In the summer i am mostly working outside maintenance or fixing or building shite so just work clothes ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

;)

Back