Small in-game problem.... *ahem*

Arokh

Stalker
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Arokh Arokh Cindar
Now this is probably the dumbest thing I've done.

I'm still new to the game, and I decided to go exploring. It was fine...until I died. At this point I had passed the Jason Centre and I re-spawned in one of those cabins to the right (as you look at the map). According to the map, the outpost is called 'Hum Tumulus'. I'm in the middle of nowhere with no access to a teleporter. I don't mind that, but I'm surrounded by mobs that kill me with ease. I make it so far until I die and re-spawn back there. I can run, but I'm outpaced by most of them.

All I have right now is basic armour and just over 90 ammo for a laser gun. Could anyone please give me any advice how to get out of this? I don't wan't to be stuck out there for....well....who knows.

:rolleyes: Just my luck I'm stuck in a remote area. I haven't seen anyone for ages! As I type this, the games still running in the background....I'm NOT giving up just yet! ;)

*Note to self: no more exploring*

I'm about to log in. I'll run east from Jason and see if I find you. :)

Oh but you should explore :) Dont let mobs in the lighter circles in your radar, they sniff you easier then, keep that in mind.

Also, I would advise you to joine pechat.spacedump.net (server on irc) and ask for assistance to get away. people are helpful, I would come get you myself but atm Im on a macintosh so no-can-do! :(

Arokh said:
Now this is probably the dumbest thing I've done.

I'm still new to the game, and I decided to go exploring. It was fine...until I died. At this point I had passed the Jason Centre and I re-spawned in one of those cabins to the right (as you look at the map). According to the map, the outpost is called 'Hum Tumulus'. I'm in the middle of nowhere with no access to a teleporter. I don't mind that, but I'm surrounded by mobs that kill me with ease. I make it so far until I die and re-spawn back there. I can run, but I'm outpaced by most of them.

All I have right now is basic armour and just over 90 ammo for a laser gun. Could anyone please give me any advice how to get out of this? I don't wan't to be stuck out there for....well....who knows.

:rolleyes: Just my luck I'm stuck in a remote area. I haven't seen anyone for ages! As I type this, the games still running in the background....I'm NOT giving up just yet! ;)

*Note to self: no more exploring*

things have changed... - i got all the tps even before i got the gun, not to mention no armor...

try this - instead of running towards the TP you have go the opposit direction - will get reviwed elswhere. this how i did it

PS. looking at where you are now - run North will get to next outpost

Last edited:
Press P and post the coordinates that appear here. :)

The co-ordinate are: (17346.7 12255.4 61.6)

If I'm not there, I'll be nearby, running. I'm not that hard to catch up with. heh.

Good news - this story ended happily. Team 'Rescue Mission Dramatica' was able to extract Arokh from the evil service centre and get to safety. We ran north to Fort Pandora.

Man watch out for that one west of Fort Troy as well, tends to get nasty the same way. ;)

Nice to see lot of helpfull people here :dunce:

Phoenix said:
Man watch out for that one west of Fort Troy as well, tends to get nasty the same way. ;)

Nice to see lot of helpfull people here :dunce:

I think that the SC east of Zues has to be the nastiest ones by far. Theres been many a rescue mission to help newbies get outta there.

:D Yeah, it ended well. Thank you Rain Man!

The one west of Fort Troy and the one near the conflict zone on the SE coast weren't a problem . I just legged it to the sea and swam for it. I find thats the best way to escape, since mobs cannot swim...well....most of them. Just a problem when theres no water nearby!

:)

Back