Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
Selling:
~ Unlimited Isis HL6 ~

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Stats:
Damage: 49
Reload: 50
Decay: 2.13 pec pr shot (100 shot test done)
Dmg/sec: 40.08
Dmg/pec: 4.02
Durability: Good
Range: 30.8 m
Requirement: 20 Laser Pistoleer (Hit) & 20 Ranged Laser (Dmg)

Since this pistol usually is (L), it is easy to max out. I have it maxed out allready. Maxing it out means you hit more often, you get higher damage more often and you get criticals more often.
If a regular non-(L) pistol has 4.0 Dmg/Pec, you would still not acctually have that efficiancy with the pistol unless you have it maxed out. And most people can only dream about getting close to that amount of skills today.
Check this site: http://www.jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php and see how much it would cost you to get to 10 HA...

Easy to max out weapons makes it easier for the mid level hunter to be able to hunt economically.

Serious offers only,
Items possible in trade.
This isnt a auction, but I am accepting offers.
If I dont get a offer I think is worth the gun, I wont sell it :)

Feel free to visit the pricecheck thread, or give opinions there:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77125

Oh, and sorry for using the hof-picture again! lol.

Last edited:
gratz skam

i think this pistol is a close match to the korss non L
slower but more damage

so i think you can get offers around that

GL selling it

gratz skam

i think this pistol is a close match to the korss non L
slower but more damage

so i think you can get offers around that

GL selling it

Thank you, I hear I shouldnt sell it unless I get around 40k for it.
We'll see what offers comes along :)

i remember a thread recently on how weapons performance deteriorates with decay. if u have the ped available would love to see if the dam/pec is better at full tt, as atm its about 50% i think?
Huge gratz btw :yay:

Had a little fun testing it @rig last night :) Its a nice gun, not for the biggest mobs ingame ofc, but for mob around trox domi lvl and below if your soloing, it should have enough power for most people :)
So as a skillinggun or ecohuntinggun very nice indeed ;)

Havent tested it @full tt for obvious reasons, repairing something 3k peds just for a test isnt really a good idea ;p But i doubt it works that way, especially on sib guns.

Gl on sale Skam, and btw seeing to how little skill one needs to max this gun makes it even more interesting ofc... Never really used a korss but stats seem similar so if unlimited version there went for XXXXX peds this should be about the same thing id guess :) Especially since 40-50k peds dont do a helluvalot towards getting close to maxing "normal" guns.

i remember a thread recently on how weapons performance deteriorates with decay. if u have the ped available would love to see if the dam/pec is better at full tt, as atm its about 50% i think?

Well, at 50% it is unusable... Also I doubt the dmg/pec would deteriate with more decay. Although It is possible. What thread suggests this mate ?

When I tried it out it was from 5789 ped tt to 5787 or something like that, just to try decay out. If decay is even better then 2.13 pec per shot at full TT then it would have even better eco then the current 4.02, which isnt bad at all to begin with!

Unfortunally I dont have the peds to try to repair it fully to do this test :(

I am concidering keeping it if I dont get a too good offer, seeing as I am allready a laser pistoleer and this would be very eco for me to stick with :)
If someone makes a offer I cant refuse its another story however.

gl for selling it, it's a nice weapon :yay:

Bump for gorgeous.

Rip

BUMP for boss :yay:

Got bids, but not enough to convince me. Id rather stick with the gun and skill with it myself as I would too pay the offers I have gotten for this kind of gun (if I had the peds to do so) :)

So might retreat on this offer, ill let it stand for a lil while still in case.

I think your doing the right thing. I know your thinking/hoping that MA will not drop another one of these, and that the unlimited weapon drops will be a rare event (even continuous, but keep it rare so items retain value).

Although I dont like the weapon personally, simply because of the reload, doesnt take away from the fact that if you have 10/10 ability on a weapon, and you hunt enough to warrant it, then I'd say keep it. It's not like the thing will lose value, in fact, everyone should know that MA isnt entirely stupid, and they're not gonna waste time and effort spent on making L weapons a reality.

I do, however, would like to see a few more drops, I would like to see these weapons in the 20kped range, not the 40-60k

Selling:
~ Unlimited Isis HL6 ~

Since this pistol usually is (L), it is easy to max out. I have it maxed out allready. Maxing it out means you hit more often, you get higher damage more often and you get criticals more often.
If a regular non-(L) pistol has 4.0 Dmg/Pec, you would still not acctually have that efficiancy with the pistol unless you have it maxed out. And most people can only dream about getting close to that amount of skills today.

.[/SIZE]​

Do u belive guys it's so easy that a noob take a (L) gun and he has 10/10 stats like he is an uber skilled one with a NL gun??​

Last edited:
not sure what your meaning totally there shaman,

but this gun is maxed out (10/10) at level 20 Laser sniper hit/dmg I believe. thats a retty easy level to reach..

I've been using this for a couple o days now (thnx gorgeous ;) ) just so I can skill my hg and laser a lil (blp normaly) and I've gained over 200 levels in laser weap tech (started at 2600) so its a good gun for skilling..

that coupled with the fact that if you choose the right mob for you... its a very good way to hunt! (+50 ped at least on 4 out of 6 runs so far) ofc that may all go down hill from now on.. but not wasting shots or ammo or armour/fap decay while using a normal weapon does seem to pay off :D

Rip

not sure what your meaning totally there shaman,

but this gun is maxed out (10/10) at level 20 Laser sniper hit/dmg I believe. thats a retty easy level to reach..

I've been using this for a couple o days now (thnx gorgeous ;) ) just so I can skill my hg and laser a lil (blp normaly) and I've gained over 200 levels in laser weap tech (started at 2600) so its a good gun for skilling..

that coupled with the fact that if you choose the right mob for you... its a very good way to hunt! (+50 ped at least on 4 out of 6 runs so far) ofc that may all go down hill from now on.. but not wasting shots or ammo or armour/fap decay while using a normal weapon does seem to pay off :D

Rip

Argh, you're makin me sick!

not really.

:)

To make it clear to the noobs that dunno squat bout L guns....
This is an L gun, but UL.. Aight.

Chances of breaking even with this gun for 600-800$ is great... Chances of you breaking even with a normal gun, like Mk2, Mk5, or whatever isnt 800$... its 8000$... no wait, thes less than Ive depoed. so. yea....

If I had 7K$... or 8... Id get this gun. These UL guns are great. Be it a Korss, or a HL6....

I use L guns, and make around 140-150. Means I break even with korss. HL6 would make that profit....

tataaaaa!

Im angry. And a tad drunk. (pretend this is in small text)

The price should be mainly based on how much this gun will save you on markup.. EG.. say the gun decays 2 pec a shot and the limited version sells at 150%, this means the UL version saves you 1 pec per shot.. so if you were to pay say 50k peds for its how long would it take to earn this amount back in saved markup.... I would say quite a while... maybe if you fired the gun say 5,000,000 you will make back the 50k peds in saved markup.. Also price is also affected by how rare it is to ofc.. :)

consider this a long bump :laugh:

thats not a good way to think of it... I mean if the market was based apon that criteria then the mod fap and such wouldnt be worth what they are.... the reason theguns are able to be with 50k ped is because you save ped... then when you want something else... you sell it for 50k and keep your gains.. or better yet, sell it for more as the market rises.

BUMP

Thanks for you opinions :)
I havent exactly set a price so Im just looking at what offers Im getting and seeing if its anything of interest. So far nothing to make me part with it :)

Edit:
I just checked auction, regular Isis HL6 (L) goes for 166.18% markup average. 1 sold this week, 18 this month.
Also the other Isis HL6 that was looted is in auction for 70k opening and 120k BO.

Last edited:
keeeep it ! :) sorry but just wanted to say that ......... its a ++ gun ...

Back