Prediction: New ATH on its way

What kind of All time High will happen during the Conference?

• A high end mob/BP/resource

Votes: 96 48.5%
  • A low end mob/BP resource

Votes: 48 24.2%
  • there will be no All Time High during the conference

Votes: 54 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagle

Dominant
Society
Belgian Dutch Society
Vincent eagle Victor
My guess is that given the fact that Mindark announced its presence at the Leipzig conference with a huge stand including famous avatars there will be a new All Time High announced to create a buzz during the conference

the question is will mindark let the biggie fall with an experienced player (/high end BP/big mob/scarce resource) or with a noob (/low end BP/easy mob/common resourceor location)

to draw new players to the game the latter seems more logic (everybody can win). To do more justice to the game a more challenging achievement would be more logic.

what do you think?

eagle

rally? only 1 to date thinks its gonna be a high ender getting the ATH loot vs three with a low ender prediction.. sceptic huh..

eagle

someone will loot 500000 sets of nemesis male, and 600000 adj as-98 since ive just bought them...

hmm well maybe maybe not.. but if there will be an ATH im kinda shure it will bed low end to show that "every one can do it" is what they are gonna say =)

A high end mob/BP/resource 6 33.33%
A low end mob/BP resource 6 33.33%
there will be no All Time High during the conference 6 33.33%

Spooky, 6 6 6

i think the NEW ATH is on a mob,

We going to see a non L item into that ATH...

my prediction :

It will loot a "Adjusted Hedoc SK-80" NON L - So it is "Muluk-Hir"

or a ISIS-HL11 non L - So it is "Scipulator" :D

both those mob require high skill, and both drop are for highskilled too. and im almost sure those are going to drop soon, even if its not in the ATH... so hunters... at your guns, get set... pew pew :handgun:

ok my bets are on

1. rick-chi
2. Stormer
3. Mrsmith

and it will be the UL X5 + 1696969 peds

Hope there will be no ATH during the conference , it would be more clever to level the loot again back to 80-110% return , so possible new players didnt get shocked by the extreme low returns now and can play longer than 2 hours with the probaply 50ped gift :silly2:

Stratos, i thing you are right and hope MA are reading this but somehow i doubt it will happen that way....

eagle

Would be good for an ATH to pop up on a low level mob so new players know that there is a chance for them to hit it big to...

;);):D;);)

It's going to be a 800K ATH on an exa young which I will kill... I can dream.:D

They actually say they are already giving stuff, so i don't think they will even give another fat ATH ... oh well just a guess ... they don't even have to :)

So i voted 3rd option

Hugs-Slaps;

DEF

someone got a ATH a few days ago....what r u on about

IMHO the chance that there is an ATH during the GC is the same as in any other ocasion.

When the loot is bad about 1-2 weeks over all in EU then i expect a ATH

IMHO the chance that there is an ATH during the GC is the same as in any other ocasion.

Yup... Don't think it will happen just because the conference is occurring... although it is fun to think about a MA tech guy in the back room turning up some huge "Loot Pool" dial. :laugh:

uh... very strange circumstances surrounding Leeloo Mountain's ATH...

I don't see that one as a chance occurrence. Not the person, just the ATH.

Why didn't you say High End Item ... like an unlimited MA 108 or OA 108 :eek::eek::eek: or some new deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep searching MF or OF 215;)

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

You are all wrong !

A Non-CGA miner with an oa103 attached to his OF211 will hit a 100k+ claim in CND.

Cause thats the magic combo.

You are all wrong !

A Non-CGA miner with an oa103 attached to his OF211 will hit a 100k+ claim in CND.

Cause thats the magic combo.

Nope. It's immense iron SE of hades using 211 unamped.:wise:

chances are likely there is gonna be a big one.

Let it be me , Let it be me , Let it be me , Let it be me , :D

Well if its me, i promise to let Mindark put their logo on the replacement hip that it will pay for ! Hell, I'll even let the press in the recovery room lol

When the loot is bad about 1-2 weeks over all in EU then i expect a ATH

And that kind of tells how small the active playerbase spending really is.
With truely large playerbase it wouldn't be necessary to nip from everybodys loot to build a loot of few thousand dollars.
What do you think?

Last edited:
And that kind of tells how small the active playerbase spending really is.
With truely large playerbase it wouldn't be necessary to nip from everybodys loot to build a loot of few thousand dollars.
What do you think?

I have to say - I think this is absolute BS.... Just look at their stats lol

Playerbase big or small there is enough money flowing through this game.. Hunters in - resellers out lol

(damn im a hunter)

I have to say - I think this is absolute BS.... Just look at their stats lol

Playerbase big or small there is enough money flowing through this game.. Hunters in - resellers out lol

(damn im a hunter)

Then how come more than usual players complain about shitty loots prior to uber ATH?

If the EU stand at this gaming convention has a live feed of any kind then I would go for generally larger HOF and globals rather than one ATH, just so more people passing by would notice them.

t

i dont care if its a ath or unique item or competition

i hope MA opens every single opertunity they have those days to expand the universe we love.
So mini hogs, gifts, ath, contests, movies, i dont care just get people in here!!!!

make the hogs available for sale as RI, anythign goes, let a dasp stalker ath 500 k , i dont care

We need more players!!!

(wel in the last case, let it be my team)

dont be sceptical people, see possibilities!!

wow...

73% of you think there will be an ATH during the convention!

I know where ill be during the convention;-)

eagle

Chances are good for a new ATH because it makes a good PR for MA, so yes it would be a new ATH and i dont thing one avatar in topp would get it they need the convention to see that all players can gain from the game in EU and special now when China will join the EU.

( So is the loot random or not ).

Then how come more than usual players complain about shitty loots prior to uber ATH?

I havn't seen any "more then usual" complaints before any ATH.
People complain about loots _all_the_time_, and the same people usually complain both before and after the ATH.

Before: oh, the loot is so low, soon there will be a ATH (and if no ATH came, they point at some big HOFs, and since these come almost daily... )
After: oh, a ATH has come, now the loots must suck... we all have to pay o woes.

*sigh*

I have still to observe any difference at all in my returns around big HOFs and ATHs...

Back